Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Allen Johnson wrote:
Oh yeah "bigt" what does the t stand for? let me guess, your name is big turd the junkie. hahahahahahahahhahhhahhahhahha hhahhaha
Allen must be looking for junkies, he is always on here. Allen is such a loser!
Option420

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

This is truly entertaining. A bunch of (I'll assume) adults, in a thread about a pain clinic, and EVERY ONE OF YOU is too busy trying to sound intelligent while insulting the other.

Jeeesh.... Do we REALLY need more pain clinics?

You're ALL idiots!
PillHeadHater

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Right up there with another idiot who revives a worn out thread that has been allowed to die.
real bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

As much as it pains me to say it. I agree with you.
Now i have to go throw up.
jennifer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Allen Johnson wrote:
You they would treat like the junkie you are. Why start so many threads about pain clinics. You're just looking to score and everybody knows it.
why dont you NOT be here.. your obviously bitter and enjoy being cruel so bugg off bugger!
funny

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you NOT be here.. your obviously bitter and enjoy being cruel so bugg off bugger!
Sorry but your way behind on these threads my friend..
funny

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I want that drug that makes my wiener hard again.
The thing has been limp for so long i think I'll never be anything but a catcher. I'm getting tired of hearing, just turn around and bend over.
real bigT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

funny wrote:
I want that drug that makes my wiener hard again.
The thing has been limp for so long i think I'll never be anything but a catcher. I'm getting tired of hearing, just turn around and bend over.
OK, I'll start used pre-printed que cards, then.
Anonymous

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

GoofyGal1985 wrote:
I swear I do not think I could possible laugh any harder at a bunch of people sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. If she isnt your PM NP or you have never been to her clinic or evn know her personally then you have no clue whats going on. Do you not realize that she understands what was going on and what happened.. she doesn;t need you all rubbing it in her nose. I dont give a flyinffk what you think about PM no one should ever have to risk loosing their job over trying to be kind and help someone who needs it. I guarentee that everyone of you all picking on her o downing pain management are hook on pills, heroine, meth, or cocaine yourselves and are just on here to try to make yourselves feel better. Go crack open another beer drown your sorrows and your unhappy lif in the bottle and go passout. You all are so jealous that she makes more money than you all ever will. She owns her own business and it has taken her alo time to do so. why not get off your azz and go start up a business of your own get off the damn computer stop relying on the goverment to support you. I have more respect for her owning her own business and having the discipline to do so than anyone who wants to sit and not make anything of their lives. Her business is no more crooked than a car dealer that wants to rip you off.. or a rent a center that wants to rip you off.. Hell even resturants want to rip you off.. at least with her she gives a chit about her patients.. these other business dont care at all.
You and your posts I have read are hilarious. You have really made my day. I haven't laughed this hard in quite a long time. The word "show" as in someone would show you how to ties your shoes...but you spelled show like "shoes" do you not know how to spell or were you joking? Just wondering.
Anonymous

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Allen Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Your theory, but the FACTS are you stole drugs, mishandled a license and took animals to work, Right snake?
Would someone please explain the story about her taking a reptile to work? I have read all of these threads about this clinic and it truly is comedy gold. The ex-nurse that everyone hates and the drug addicts that defend her plus the cynical douchebags like this guy that rips on her for no apparent reason. I am going to write a book about this. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 118
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Knoxville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••