Tazewell woman charged after baby born in hospital parking lot dies

Sep 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville

Jessica Diamond Miracle, 21, of Tazewell, is facing charges after her baby died at Claiborne County Hospital.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hng

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

She probably left the hospital because every1 in Claiborne County knows that the hospital is a death trap. That hospital doese more damage than good! They probably released her!
Fact

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

She is just another of the "Miracle" clan. All loosers.
courious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

she is a poor excuse of a human being. yeah she lost a child and most ppl will say tht we needa stop talking about her bc she has been thru so much. but its her fault. i knew she would nevr amount to anything. but she has really put a new deffinition to the word scum. they warned her. she had drugs n her system and thts the reason y she left. she needs to burn. deserves to burn. i hope she is discusted with her worthless self. it makes me livid tht a mother could even kill her child. i hope she will get her a** jumped everyday. i would have gladly removed her from her motherly duties. it makes me wonder WTF was going thru her mind... she is beyond corrupt. nasty careless excuse
courious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Reef shark wrote:
They should have shot the b^tch on the spot.


yes she does
courious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Reef shark wrote:
They should have shot the b^tch on the spot.
yes she should*****
Whatever

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

hng wrote:
She probably left the hospital because every1 in Claiborne County knows that the hospital is a death trap. That hospital doese more damage than good! They probably released her!
Well, if you think "that hospital does more damage than good" I sure hope you aren't ever faced with a life or death emergency. Because I'm sure you'd be thanking God that you even had a local HOSPITAL to go to that might could save you or your families' life!

And as far as Jessica.... She was a drug addict that didn't obey doctors orders and so the death of that poor baby IS her fault! They wanted to transfer her to UT back to her OB Dr. but she refused because she had already left UT once because they wouldn't let her smoke and go get high! So, that just shows she only cared about herself and not the well-being of her unborn child.
HappyHappy

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

When I had a miscarriage , I done everything I could to save the unborn and couldn't. But this woman , I don't understand why she that way. Drugs can over come person lives and damage has been done. I do hope she stay in jail for very long time and think what she has done. I don't know her and I don't do drugs never had.. People it is time to take back your community, before something like this happen again. What if someone get so high and didn't realize the house on fire with children in it or driving with kids in the car and run off the road and kill all of them. To many going on like this and really it is time to stop this crap.
Please

Harrogate, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Who was her boyfriend and what did he do to stop her....shoot him toooo
HappyHappy

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 14, 2012
 
nuts and spam that what I got on my post Thank you very much lol
dah

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 14, 2012
 
Ronnie Smith is her boyfriend
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

u mean to tell me tht she isnt sleepn with michael smith ne more.. its nasty to keep it n the family newayz ....TRAMP
Mable

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Why should she be charged with anything? Millions of babies are murdered each year in this country. It is wrapped up in a neat little package that doctors actually profit from...the name, ABORTION. Oh wait, maybe that is the problem, nobody made money on this innocent's death.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 15, 2012
 
lol haha thts right S.T.F.U
known fact

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Im sorry but if Im in labor Im not goin to leave the hospital even if it is Claiborn Co. They have doctors and a ambulance or helicopter to take u to another hosp. No excuse, if she cared about that child she wouldn't have went against medical advice. She probably left because they wouldn't give her any pain meds. And to "mabel" If people don't want kids, then get some birthcontrol! I understand they are some things that can't be provented. I'm not say'n Im for or against abortion but alot of these things can b provented., Girls havin babies that r drug addicted most die at birth, these people should b forced to take birthcontrol. They can remember to take their pain pills and other drugs but can't remember birthcontrol. I say "CHARGE THE BITHCH!"
kiki

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 29, 2012
 
HappyHappy wrote:
nuts and spam that what I got on my post Thank you very much lol
You're right. It's a total idiots on parade.
Dr Pepper

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 12, 2012
 
i dont see the problem its one less miracle loser to deal with she did us a favor
Ridiculous

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 21, 2012
 
hng wrote:
She probably left the hospital because every1 in Claiborne County knows that the hospital is a death trap. That hospital doese more damage than good! They probably released her!
You're probably one of the drug seekers that keeps the hospital hot and got refused some more pain meds. POS is what you are!
DeJarlais

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 21, 2012
 
Mable wrote:
Why should she be charged with anything? Millions of babies are murdered each year in this country. It is wrapped up in a neat little package that doctors actually profit from...the name, ABORTION. Oh wait, maybe that is the problem, nobody made money on this innocent's death.
Congressman dejarlais had a mistress who had an abortion republicans are against abortion till it benefits them. d jar lays
You are right

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mable wrote:
Why should she be charged with anything? Millions of babies are murdered each year in this country. It is wrapped up in a neat little package that doctors actually profit from...the name, ABORTION. Oh wait, maybe that is the problem, nobody made money on this innocent's death.
I agree with you Mable, just shows where society is at in this point in time. Yes curse me if you like but the truth is the truth no matter how you say it bitches.
are you serious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Dr Pepper wrote:
i dont see the problem its one less miracle loser to deal with she did us a favor
That's a f*ckin awful thing to say regardless what the damn last name is...it was an innocent child that should have been taken from her nasty skank ass, she deserves to rot in jail then burn in hell if she's still not convinced she was wrong.... As for what Mabel says I don't believe in abortion unless you have one damn good reason like rape, BC you are telling the truth there are a lot of WHOR3S in this town who have had abortions simply BC they don't want their husbands to know they are cheaters or they are just right down dirty little whor3s.... Anywho Jessica needs punished she's never been much more than a p.o.s but to judge a murdered baby by its last name is messed
up Dr pepper

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 min Geeze 8,917
Hardin Valley Ranch horse camp 3 hr WTH 11
wanting to adopt!!! 4 hr Anneannann 3
James Brown Was A Huge Criminal And Jewish Holl... 4 hr Jeb 5
DCS, Youth Villages, and others lie in court. (Apr '11) 5 hr Jeb 21
New Pain Clinic 6 hr ochux 1
Bearden Healthcare Associates (Mar '13) 8 hr Clawed Balls 83
•••
•••
•••
Knoxville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••