Don't Say Gay Bill Should Not Be Passed

Apr 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Senator Stacy Campfield, who resides in Knoxville, has been pushing his "Don't Say Gay" bill for the past few years.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Thank you Ms. Juday. This is a well stated and well thought out piece.

Will anybody listen???
Aden

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Gay Mom wrote:
Thank you Ms. Juday. This is a well stated and well thought out piece.
Will anybody listen???
No one with any sense, especially at the instance of a pervert who chooses to deny her children a father!
U.S.

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

I agree. Our world is so jacked up. If people want to do that crap,I wish they would all choose a state & all move there & not inflict their garbage on the rest of the world.It makes me so angry when Im out with my family & some gay couple is all snuggled up,or holding hands. Its gross,disqusting & inappropriate.I get sick of almost all tv shows,movies,music videos sneaking their gay garbage in. I cant wait till the Lord comes back.
uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="U.S."]I agree. Our world is so jacked up. If people want to do that crap,I wish they would all choose a state & all move there & not inflict their garbage on the rest of the world.It makes me so angry when Im out with my family & some gay couple is all snuggled up,or holding hands. Its gross,disqusting & inappropriate.I get sick of almost all tv shows,movies,music videos sneaking their gay garbage in. I cant wait till the Lord comes back.[/QUOTE]

Sorry your so inconvenienced! ASS! Do you know how many times I've had to eat in a restaurant and watch YOU make out with your 'Babe' or had to put up with your screaming brat while I ate!?! I can't even hold the hand of my partner in a movie theater just in case I offend you and your child, you CHOSE to produce! MY RIGHTS WILL NOT BE IGNORED SO YOU CAN HAVE YOURS! EAT $hit!
U.S.

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

uve wrote:
[QUOTE who="U.S."]I agree. Our world is so jacked up. If people want to do that crap,I wish they would all choose a state & all move there & not inflict their garbage on the rest of the world.It makes me so angry when Im out with my family & some gay couple is all snuggled up,or holding hands. Its gross,disqusting & inappropriate.I get sick of almost all tv shows,movies,music videos sneaking their gay garbage in. I cant wait till the Lord comes back. "

Sorry your so inconvenienced! ASS! Do you know how many times I've had to eat in a restaurant and watch YOU make out with your 'Babe' or had to put up with your screaming brat while I ate!?! I can't even hold the hand of my partner in a movie theater just in case I offend you and your child, you CHOSE to produce! MY RIGHTS WILL NOT BE IGNORED SO YOU CAN HAVE YOURS! EAT $hit!
Yep...if your parents hadnt of produced~I wouldnt be hearing from your crybaby butt right now either. We all know...your rights are so much more important,than anybody elses.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="U.S."]<quote d text>
Yep...if your parents hadnt of produced~I wouldnt be hearing from your crybaby butt right now either. We all know...your rights are so much more important,than anybody elses.[/QUOTE]

No, our rights as AS important as anyone else's, including yours. That's what you (and people who think like you) choose not to understand.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Yep...if your parents hadnt of produced~I wouldnt be hearing from your crybaby butt right now either. We all know...your rights are so much more important,than anybody elses.[/QUOTE]
That is a pretty bias response, considering how rude and disgusting it is to see straight people holding hands, etc. in public. I think I'd rather see a gay couple do it since I cannot imagine what gay sex is like, it doesn't bother me at all. Perhaps you should come out of the closet if you are thinking about gay sex when you see them holding hands, it may save your entire family a lot of grief if you do come out soon.

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="U.S."]I agree. Our world is so jacked up. If people want to do that crap,I wish they would all choose a state & all move there & not inflict their garbage on the rest of the world.It makes me so angry when Im out with my family & some gay couple is all snuggled up,or holding hands. Its gross,disqusting & inappropriate.I get sick of almost all tv shows,movies,music videos sneaking their gay garbage in. I cant wait till the Lord comes back.[/QUOTE]

Yep and when the lord comes and takes the gay holding hands couple up to glory, and you're standing there wondering what you did wrong
Brian

Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

And if your parents hadn't produced. We wouldn't be listening to your crybaby crap right now either. Also, gays are just trying to get as many rights as heteros. It doesn't mean either is any more important than the others.

Queers have always been here and they are here to stay. Deal with it.
U.S.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

disaster in the making wrote:
[QUOTE who="U.S."]I agree. Our world is so jacked up. If people want to do that crap,I wish they would all choose a state & all move there & not inflict their garbage on the rest of the world.It makes me so angry when Im out with my family & some gay couple is all snuggled up,or holding hands. Its gross,disqusting & inappropriate.I get sick of almost all tv shows,movies,music videos sneaking their gay garbage in. I cant wait till the Lord comes back. "

Yep and when the lord comes and takes the gay holding hands couple up to glory, and you're standing there wondering what you did wrong
I wish you the best.
U.S.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Brian wrote:
Yep...if your parents hadnt of produced~I wouldnt be hearing from your crybaby butt right now either. We all know...your rights are so much more important,than anybody elses."

And if your parents hadn't produced. We wouldn't be listening to your crybaby crap right now either. Also, gays are just trying to get as many rights as heteros. It doesn't mean either is any more important than the others.

Queers have always been here and they are here to stay. Deal with it.
Good Luck buddy.
U.S.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
Yep...if your parents hadnt of produced~I wouldnt be hearing from your crybaby butt right now either. We all know...your rights are so much more important,than anybody elses."

That is a pretty bias response, considering how rude and disgusting it is to see straight people holding hands, etc. in public. I think I'd rather see a gay couple do it since I cannot imagine what gay sex is like, it doesn't bother me at all. Perhaps you should come out of the closet if you are thinking about gay sex when you see them holding hands, it may save your entire family a lot of grief if you do come out soon.
I can assure you that Im out of the closet...as a straight wife & Mom.I realize that Im wasting my time & energy responding to you but,I hope all of you sincerely search for God & His desires.Life is very short.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

I can assure you that Im out of the closet...as a straight wife & Mom.I realize that Im wasting my time & energy responding to you but,I hope all of you sincerely search for God & His desires.Life is very short.[/QUOTE]

It is obvious to those of us who do know God, that you haven't the foggiest notion about Him. That is the saddest thing.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

I can assure you that Im out of the closet...as a straight wife & Mom.I realize that Im wasting my time & energy responding to you but,I hope all of you sincerely search for God & His desires.Life is very short.[/QUOTE]

I can assure you, that you have no clue what god may even exist. Your concept of a deity is one that is dark, evil, and hateful. I'd rather take my chances worshiping nothing, at least my conscience is clear.

However, no, homophobic individuals are more likely to be gay than tolerant ones, so it's likely that you have not come out of the closet and remaining in the closet while raising a family is destructive to the family.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

No it shouldn't but I don't see any argument persuading bigots to change their minds. If it passes I think it could be challenge up to the supreme court.
PS Here

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

I manage a popular pain clinic here in East Tennessee and I give pills and scripts to Lesbians for favors of course.
U.S.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Gay Mom wrote:
I can assure you that Im out of the closet...as a straight wife & Mom.I realize that Im wasting my time & energy responding to you but,I hope all of you sincerely search for God & His desires.Life is very short."

It is obvious to those of us who do know God, that you haven't the foggiest notion about Him. That is the saddest thing.
I hope you do know God...however,just because Im not a homeosexual or condone that lifestyle & dont want that garbage pushed down my kids throat sure dont mean that I dont know God. I feel very sad for you because obviously you are confused.Guess who the author of confusion is? Satan.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Westland , MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

I hope you do know God...however,just because Im not a homeosexual or condone that lifestyle & dont want that garbage pushed down my kids throat sure dont mean that I dont know God. I feel very sad for you because obviously you are confused.Guess who the author of confusion is? Satan.[/QUOTE]

I am not garbage. I am not confused. I know that God loves all His children.

You don't know anythingn except hate. Sad.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

I hope you do know God...however,just because Im not a homeosexual or condone that lifestyle & dont want that garbage pushed down my kids throat sure dont mean that I dont know God. I feel very sad for you because obviously you are confused.Guess who the author of confusion is? Satan.[/QUOTE]

Yet you seem to be okay with having religious belief shoved down other parent's children. Dripping with irony, you are.

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

no one it trying to shove anything down anyone's throat, but accurate information should be made available for those who do want it.
I guess Tennessee will be the known as Ignorant state

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bearden Healthcare Associates (Mar '13) 2 hr BSS 82
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WAC 8,898
Hardin Valley Ranch horse camp 6 hr Concerned 5
DCS, Youth Villages, and others lie in court. (Apr '11) 10 hr Just me 19
TBI investigating allegations Cocke County high... 11 hr Country Girl 2
Lobbyist Are Criminals Stuffing The Pockets Of ... 11 hr SaveUsa 7
Breast augmentation by Dr. Breazeale (Feb '12) 13 hr Just Me 42
•••
•••