Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
8,621 - 8,640 of 9,304 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Lima Mike Alpha Oscar

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9492
Jun 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

TN Reader wrote:
To answer the topic question "Should state mandate immunizations," I would answer yes.
However there is a more important question to ask before that, "Should state mandate Sterilization for Stupid People? The answer to that is also yes.
They could decide it with an IQ test of some sort. One of the questions on that test should be "Should state mandate immunizations," and if you answer no... you are found too stupid to have kids and then sterilized.
There is not enough manpower or resources to put down all the stupid people. There are just too many of them!
WTH

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9493
Jun 8, 2014
 
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
The CDC profits from the sale of vaccines, they also promote whatever pharma tells them to.
If that's not control, what is?
You are quite the dumb sh!t aren't you? Do you really believe this crap or are you just going by what the little men in your closet tell you?
Jose

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9494
Jun 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

WTH wrote:
<quoted text>You are quite the dumb sh!t aren't you? Do you really believe this crap or are you just going by what the little men in your closet tell you?
Both of the above, i am sure.
tin hats from mars

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9495
Jun 8, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Okay, I haven't said much on this thread, but... let me clue some of you tin hats in. Follow the money trail. Whether it is CDC or pharmaceutical companies, they either want funding or profits. That is what drives both. Money. If you have a very rare disease, you're gonna die without a cure. If you can find a mother load of others with your illness, you have a better chance. I think they did a movie on that one time where some guy purposely infected thousands in order to get the meds people to work on his child's ailment.

However, as fast as generic research moves, we are creating other means to destroy ourselves through weed/insect control and genetically modified foods. So bottom line is, vaccinating our children is not really a bad thing, it is the creation of other methods to kill you should worry about.
oliva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9496
Jun 8, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

as always people of topic of subject , not about vaccines it's about it being MANDATED and you have NO say, period they know best what's good for most will work doesn't matter if small amount are adversly effected. bring population down is what they really after not to benefit anyone...
Jose

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9497
Jun 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

oliva wrote:
as always people of topic of subject , not about vaccines it's about it being MANDATED and you have NO say, period they know best what's good for most will work doesn't matter if small amount are adversly effected. bring population down is what they really after not to benefit anyone...
Read closely: it is the claim that vaccines are harmful that is the basis of the argument that they should not be mandated.
Ergo: the comments are not off topic
tin hats from mars

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9498
Jun 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

oliva wrote:
as always people of topic of subject , not about vaccines it's about it being MANDATED and you have NO say, period they know best what's good for most will work doesn't matter if small amount are adversly effected. bring population down is what they really after not to benefit anyone...
And yet since 2011, that hasn't happened. When is it coming? There has been plenty of time for that, tin hat. Mandated, hmmm... yet many have opted out, successfully. So no one has a gun to their head. And now we see a greater uptick in measles due to those who opted out. If you want to attend public/federally funded/controlled schools, you have to do what they want or find a private school that will side with you. What is the problem?
Fail

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9499
Jun 8, 2014
 
Vaccines fail. It happens. The Urabe strain mumps vaccine comes to mind. As do many others, go to any public library & use their access to journals which require a subscription fee. You can access the info for free. Yes. Free education is within your grasp. Well, if you're capable of grasping the content.

Vaccinated individuals shed live virus vaccines for weeks post vaccination. So keep your freshly vaccinated child away from immune compromised individuals, fool.

Read the inserts, you know, that wadded up piece of paper that was in the box the vial came out of....it's the one the nurse tosses in the trash.

Tin foil hat, you need to adjust your antenna, public schools are required, by federal law to provide a "free and appropriate public education" (FAPE) My guess? You missed the bus.
Private schools can require you to be fully immunized. Cause they're private, not public..No public dollars, thus, they can make their own rules.
Any school or day care receiving state or federal money has to follow state exemption laws.
Period.
Nuts

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9500
Jun 8, 2014
 
Paul Bailey will vote for himself to administer the vaccines he is a farmer and a pedophile
bubba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9501
Jun 8, 2014
 
The Taliban lets kids get Polio in 2014. The sun the meds of the Great Satan. Course they wipe their backside with their left hand too ( no toilet paper either )
go

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9502
Jun 8, 2014
 
C Clark wrote:
Can you tell me what the N1H1 vaccine is made up of?
Get off topix and fix up yo wife's grill
Dang chip you know she ain't no good wit blades fo teeth. Shoulda fixed dat for you bought it
Festus

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9503
Jun 9, 2014
 
Fail wrote:
Vaccines fail. It happens. The Urabe strain mumps vaccine comes to mind. As do many others, go to any public library & use their access to journals which require a subscription fee. You can access the info for free. Yes. Free education is within your grasp. Well, if you're capable of grasping the content.
Vaccinated individuals shed live virus vaccines for weeks post vaccination. So keep your freshly vaccinated child away from immune compromised individuals, fool.
Read the inserts, you know, that wadded up piece of paper that was in the box the vial came out of....it's the one the nurse tosses in the trash.
Tin foil hat, you need to adjust your antenna, public schools are required, by federal law to provide a "free and appropriate public education" (FAPE) My guess? You missed the bus.
Private schools can require you to be fully immunized. Cause they're private, not public..No public dollars, thus, they can make their own rules.
Any school or day care receiving state or federal money has to follow state exemption laws.
Period.
You comments about public schools are quite misinformed.

http://www.departments.bucknell.edu/edu/ed370...
Fail

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9504
Jun 9, 2014
 
Festus

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9505
Jun 9, 2014
 
Fail wrote:
Two observations.

1. The law referenced has to do with special ed.

2. Would rather trust a law school site than a .com

Finally, could you provide a direct quote that supports your claim that public education is a federal requirement.
Dont Get Rich on Singles

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9506
Jun 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
The CDC profits from the sale of vaccines, they also promote whatever pharma tells them to.
If that's not control, what is?
How stupid are you? Most people get only one, if any vaccines, in a year. That's the CDC's get rich plan? Something sold once a year? Why not just diagnose everyone they can with ADHD or depression. You know, the stuff they can use to actually get money from people having to constantly come to them for refills.
DeDominicis

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9507
Jun 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes.
Get Real

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9508
Jun 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dont Get Rich on Singles wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid are you? Most people get only one, if any vaccines, in a year. That's the CDC's get rich plan? Something sold once a year? Why not just diagnose everyone they can with ADHD or depression. You know, the stuff they can use to actually get money from people having to constantly come to them for refills.
How stupid am I?

Do you know what the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) of 1992 is?

I love the shingles tag in your screen name. Did you know cases of shingles have been geno-typed back to the vaccine strain?
In other words, the vaccine caused the disease.
Fail

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9509
Jun 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Festus wrote:
<quoted text>
Two observations.
1. The law referenced has to do with special ed.
2. Would rather trust a law school site than a .com
Finally, could you provide a direct quote that supports your claim that public education is a federal requirement.
All children are entitled to a free and appropriate public education. Try excluding ANY child regardless of handicap, and in all but 2 states, vaccine status.
Jose

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9510
Jun 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fail wrote:
<quoted text>
All children are entitled to a free and appropriate public education. Try excluding ANY child regardless of handicap, and in all but 2 states, vaccine status.
Again, provide an exact quote and the source if the quote. Do read at least the first two paragraphs of the source i posted. Note, it says there that nothing about education is mandated by the constitution
Fail

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9511
Jun 9, 2014
 
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, provide an exact quote and the source if the quote. Do read at least the first two paragraphs of the source i posted. Note, it says there that nothing about education is mandated by the constitution
Brown v. Board of Education.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Leroy 8,612
Engagement: Melissa Perry & Taylor Trumphour 12 hr KKs EX 4
Review: Treescapes 13 hr John Eubanks 1
Craig's list 13 hr all talk 1
News Six 16 hr Remington Winchester 3
Bruce L Willis (Jan '14) 21 hr Mikey 21
tenn river medical/ nurse from hell/ move them ... (Aug '12) 21 hr HAPPYPATIENT 14

Search the Knoxville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••