Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 325)

Showing posts 6,481 - 6,500 of8,866
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

you are f ing stupid wrote:
<quoted text>WTF "women from down here" do you realize how dam stupid you sound? women sleep around in many parts of the world not just here! apparently you must be a person that thinks your sh!t dont stink well i hate to tell you but "WE PEOPLE FROM DOWN HERE" DONT LIKE YOUR KIND! you need to grow up.
I see you point. I would sleep around all the time if I could get away with it. Right now I do not have any suitors.
Venom

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I see you point. I would sleep around all the time if I could get away with it. Right now I do not have any suitors.
That is because you are nothing more than a tramp!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Venom wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you are nothing more than a tramp!
Well I appreciate you thoughts. I forgive your hatred.
Venom

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Well I appreciate you thoughts. I forgive your hatred.
Truth isn't hatred. I'm sorry you view it that way.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Venom wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth isn't hatred. I'm sorry you view it that way.
Well maybe your right, I have gotten around alot.... NOT, BWHAHAHAH I could not even say that with a straight face. I have to come on here just try and get some one to tap my azz
Huh

Floral City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
Lol
Ross

Floral City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Isaac Baccus wrote:
No.
Yes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I see you point. I would sleep around all the time if I could get away with it. Right now I do not have any suitors.
lol. You are such a liar! I done found you over here cursing and talking all nasty. Teehee
watrat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch...
Error is a Reason
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Researchers say donkey, water buffalo and goat meat are being sold as beef burgers and sausages in South Africa.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-27/donkey-...

US PROB. GOT DEER, DOG, HORSE....
UK REPORTS DEER DNA IN THEIR BEEF...

WANT TO KNOW WHY? THE SAME REASON KIDS GET CHICKEN FEATHERS OUT THE NECK AND WOMEN GET HORNS ON THE HEAD. GENE SHARING STEALTH INFECTIONS THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED US WITH FOR OVER 35YRS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HE TOLD THEM HOMEOPATHY WAS THE WAY TO GO AND NO ONE LISTENED. WHAT DID HE KNOW HE IS JUST THE WORLDS LEADING VIROLOGIST.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

YOU SEE GIVING US BITS AND PEICES OF INFECTIOUS ORGANISMS FOR OVER 35YRS. COMBINED IN STEALTH FOR VACCINE USE IS GIVING ALL THE INFECTIOUS ORGANISMS THAT SAME STEALTH AND THEN SOME.....
In the human protozoan parasites Trypanosoma brucei and Plasmodium falciparum,

the subtelomeric regions play an important role in generation of new variants of surface antigen genes

and in the control of gene expression [3537].

We reported that T. cruzi subtelomeric regions are enriched in (pseudo)genes from the TS superfamily,

DGF-1, and retrotransposon hot spot protein (RHS) families [38, 39].

The abundance of surface protein genes in the subtelomeric regions suggests

that these regions may have acted as a site for DNA recombination,

expansion,

and the generation of new variants of surface proteins.

Moraes Barros et al.(2012)[39] demonstrated that all the groups of the TS superfamily are represented in the subtelomeric regions of clone CL Brener; most of the sequences () are members of group II (GP82, GP85, TC85), which includes 22 complete genes.

It is interesting to note that 7 out of 19 GP82 genes identified in clone CL Brener are located at subtelomeric regions.
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2013/156...

HIV DID NOT CAUSE AIDS. GENE SHARING SPIROCHETAL INFECTIONS IN VACCINES DID. THE CRIMINALS THOUGHT THEY WOULD NEVER BE CAUGHT BECAUSE TODAY SYPHILIS STILL CANNOT BE CULTURED OUTSIDE OF A LIVING BEING AND WE ONLY HAVE ONE LAB IN US SO FAR WHO WILL CULTURE YOUR BLOOD FOR BORRELIA. EVERYTHING ELSE DEPENDED ON YOUR ANTIBODIES YOU MAY OR MAY NOT MAKE...OF COURSE THEY HAVE KNOWN THIS SINCE 1985 BUT YOU CAN LOOK AND COMPARE WESTERN BLOT BANDS FOR YOURSELF. LOL THE ONLY DIFF. IN ANY OF THE SYNDROMES INCLUDING AUTISM IS WHAT INFECTIONS THEY HAVE, HOW MANY, AND THE IMMUNE SYSTEM THEY ARE IN. MANY CANNOT PRODUCE ANY ANTIBODIES UNLESS PROVOKED WITH ANTIBIOTICS CALLED A CHALLENGE.
https://www.google.com/search...

https://www.google.com/search...
who

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Wow
just me

Fairview, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

No way. Too much carp in them that children don't need in their bodies,such as chicken embryo, preservatives, formaldehyde. If you don't believe me, checkout the list at the CDC website (if its still up)!!
MoMo

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

just me wrote:
No way. Too much carp in them that children don't need in their bodies,such as chicken embryo, preservatives, formaldehyde. If you don't believe me, checkout the list at the CDC website (if its still up)!!
It don't sound like you have a clue what your talking about.
mr spy

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I am the smart one with my moron SSS.
I Know

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

mr spy wrote:
I am the smart one with my moron SSS.
you don't seem so smart to me.
SexySassySenior

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I Know wrote:
<quoted text>you don't seem so smart to me.
Spy come look at me I am naked.
FACT

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

whatever floats your boat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first of all I want to thank you for showing your ignorance.
Second I have had five nieces and two nephews get the shot back in 2001 and each of them had a mild break out of chicken pox.
Now if I want a government to infect us with something I sure wouldn't be living in the states.
Again with all that being said...I did state my children received all their shots except for the chicken pox shot.
And that I also have a child with aspergers which I do not believe was caused by vaccines.
So now that you feel like a big boy with your panties all pulled up and the name calling out of your system.
Hope all works for you and yours as you let the government infect you.
If you have EVER had Chickenpox, then you MIGHT get Shingles at some point in life.(says so on TV) So, if you do not get the "live mild virus" injected into you, then you MAY NEVER have the Chickenpox in your body at all! Thus.....no Shingles either.
As for the vacines. they don't even work all the time. My son has had ALL of his childhood shots and still got GERMAN MEASLES (RUBELLA). The doctor was surprised to say the least! Don't know how he got it.
So, tell me, how did he get Rubella other than the vaccine laying dormant in his body and coming out several years later? NO TELLING WHAT THESE VACCINES ARE TO DO TO OUR PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE. Killing off Americans that are not the "Elite", that's what is going on.
Old people with very limited care and then young ones with their "poison". Wait and see!
Lumpy

Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have EVER had Chickenpox, then you MIGHT get Shingles at some point in life.(says so on TV) So, if you do not get the "live mild virus" injected into you, then you MAY NEVER have the Chickenpox in your body at all! Thus.....no Shingles either.
As for the vacines. they don't even work all the time. My son has had ALL of his childhood shots and still got GERMAN MEASLES (RUBELLA). The doctor was surprised to say the least! Don't know how he got it.
So, tell me, how did he get Rubella other than the vaccine laying dormant in his body and coming out several years later? NO TELLING WHAT THESE VACCINES ARE TO DO TO OUR PEOPLE IN THE FUTURE. Killing off Americans that are not the "Elite", that's what is going on.
Old people with very limited care and then young ones with their "poison". Wait and see!
r u a nut case?
FACTS jest a sinner

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

We the people are the goverment here, not the state, or dc. Mandate immunizations are unconstitional there for TREASON there is no statutes of limitations. If you are inclined to seek the truth, www.drcarly.com.Go od place to start. All you so called christions study the the word you would know this. Afew facts from the bible, trust no man on earth, meany come in my name and I (GOD) DID NOT SEND THEM, SORCERIES, WITCHCRAFT= PHARMAKEIA 5331,5332,5333. One of we the people.
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,481 - 6,500 of8,866
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bob Corker 25 min Zebo 5
what is the best strip club (Nov '11) 4 hr watcha 39
Jehovah's Witnesses meet in Knoxville 5 hr sherman 6
Asian massage 6 hr abe 3
Paddling abuse case against former Sunbright pr... 8 hr WTH 3
Oliver Springs ordered to upgrade wastewater tr... 8 hr Just saying 14
State senator proposes pit bull ban (Feb '08) 9 hr yep 6
•••
•••