How to steal pain pills?
Absurdity

Kodak, TN

#249 May 5, 2012
PS Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about this radio frequency ablation. My nerves and spinal cord have so much scar tissue around them I can feel them pull all the time. And it makes pain shoot down my legs. I would consider ANYTHING to get rid of this pain! As long as I could still walk...lol. I already have permanent loss of feeling in my right calf and foot. Thankfully it has not impaired my gait at all. It did at first but I walked and walked to get what muscles would still work built up to support my foot.
It can't be used in certain areas of the body, but my lower back was a perfect spot, for the ablation. It is exactly what it sounds like. They do two preliminary "test" runs. You are put to sleep, and injected in the specific nerves that were causing the problem. Mine were between three and four. They used a substance similar to novocaine, that would numb those specific nerves anywhere from eight to ten hours. If that test worked, then they would do the ablation. Basically, it is killing those defective nerves, sometimes they do grow back, and procedure has to be repeated, so far, mine haven't. It has been at least six years and it is and was wonderful. IMO, the nerve problems are almost unbearable, and the test to locate specific problem areas, I have no words that could accurately describe that pain. Unbearable is an understatement.

Since: Aug 11

Ooltewah, TN

#250 May 5, 2012
Absurdity wrote:
<quoted text>
It can't be used in certain areas of the body, but my lower back was a perfect spot, for the ablation. It is exactly what it sounds like. They do two preliminary "test" runs. You are put to sleep, and injected in the specific nerves that were causing the problem. Mine were between three and four. They used a substance similar to novocaine, that would numb those specific nerves anywhere from eight to ten hours. If that test worked, then they would do the ablation. Basically, it is killing those defective nerves, sometimes they do grow back, and procedure has to be repeated, so far, mine haven't. It has been at least six years and it is and was wonderful. IMO, the nerve problems are almost unbearable, and the test to locate specific problem areas, I have no words that could accurately describe that pain. Unbearable is an understatement.
GREAT!! Thank you so much. I will ask my neurosurgeon about it when my husband goes to see him next month. My sciatic nerve is a big problem and I don't think they can do that one since it is a main nerve, but if they can do the smaller ones around it and take away some of this I would be SO grateful!! Any improvement would be wonderful. And yes, nerve pain is the WORST! People don't understand how bad it is. Hell, I have ONE TOE that when it goes off it wakes me up! And I am a VERY sound sleeper! I can sleep through the worst thunder storm...lol. Thanks SO much and I will let you know what my surgeon says about it.
Absurdity

Knoxville, TN

#251 May 5, 2012
PS Here wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT!! Thank you so much. I will ask my neurosurgeon about it when my husband goes to see him next month. My sciatic nerve is a big problem and I don't think they can do that one since it is a main nerve, but if they can do the smaller ones around it and take away some of this I would be SO grateful!! Any improvement would be wonderful. And yes, nerve pain is the WORST! People don't understand how bad it is. Hell, I have ONE TOE that when it goes off it wakes me up! And I am a VERY sound sleeper! I can sleep through the worst thunder storm...lol. Thanks SO much and I will let you know what my surgeon says about it.
You're welcome hon, hope you can get some kind of relief!

Ooltewah, TN

#252 May 5, 2012
Absurdity wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome hon, hope you can get some kind of relief!
It would be SO welcomed!! I would do anything to get rid of this pain. Even though I love my life, when the pain was really bad I almost thought there was going to be one way to end it. I didn't want to take pain meds, because of how risky it can be with a recovering person, but my doctor said, and then I looked at the studies on it, that if I didn't get on something, I would either end it all or relapse. And if I relapse I might as well end it all because it would kill me anyway. So I did as he said. I hate it. I don't have to be pain free, it would just be nice if it were at a lower level. And I would LOVE to get off pain meds. They are low dose and I am careful, and monitored closely, but still...I would love nothing more than to be off them.
Secret Society

Nashville, TN

#253 May 7, 2012
Covert Ops wrote:
<quoted text>I realize that and so does everyone else. You still seem to like my name.
Becareful my friend....She will be obsessing over you like she does BillyGene,Earl,and Ol JJ.She is starting to show signs,it starts with her posting as you and then it goes downhill from there.
Knoxville, TN

#254 May 8, 2012
PS Here wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be SO welcomed!! I would do anything to get rid of this pain. Even though I love my life, when the pain was really bad I almost thought there was going to be one way to end it. I didn't want to take pain meds, because of how risky it can be with a recovering person, but my doctor said, and then I looked at the studies on it, that if I didn't get on something, I would either end it all or relapse. And if I relapse I might as well end it all because it would kill me anyway. So I did as he said. I hate it. I don't have to be pain free, it would just be nice if it were at a lower level. And I would LOVE to get off pain meds. They are low dose and I am careful, and monitored closely, but still...I would love nothing more than to be off them.
Oh stop your crying you big baby.

Ooltewah, TN

#255 May 8, 2012
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop your crying you big baby.
If you were really Karma I would take offense, but since I know you aren't then you really need to just STFU.
Clarksville, TN

#256 May 8, 2012
PS Here wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were really Karma I would take offense, but since I know you aren't then you really need to just STFU.
Get em' PS!! I literally laughed out loud when I read this! Thanks for the laugh!
the dude

Sevierville, TN

#257 May 8, 2012
Nurse Jackie?

Ooltewah, TN

#258 May 9, 2012
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Get em' PS!! I literally laughed out loud when I read this! Thanks for the laugh!
LOL :)
Cat hater

Maryville, TN

#259 May 9, 2012
LOL, OMG :{ ;) What are you, twelve?
Really

Jacksboro, TN

#261 Dec 18, 2012
St Marys nurse wrote:
<quoted text>No, actually you arent a nurse. You could be a nurses aid if they keep you away from all the meds. Probably too big a risk, so I dont see any hospital hiring you, so no, you arent a nurse either. You are an addict that lost two licenses for stealing, addiction and ethics violations. Theres also more to the "I turned my self in" thing. You didnt just wake up one day and decide to do that.
Nurses can become addicted as well as those who work at the gas station, Havin said that in some cases by recommendations of the board of nursing you have the option to go to rehab then work in nursing not around meds and by reporting to employer that ur license were suspended and under direct supervision as well as on call drug screens having said that most that are addicted tryin to recover can not afford the 10.000 fine that must be paid to the board of nursing and yes their are problems among many. I have worked around nurses that have lost jobs for stealing pt meds etc. having said that i had been on prescription medication for 14 years and was in another car accident where an 18 wheeler hit me in the rear leaving me paralyzed and i started to get the use of one of my hands back so in my depressed state i went to new years eve party and got drunk and smoked marijuana having said that i didnt realize it stayed in the system for weeks so upon returning to work i took a drug screen in which i had no pain medication in my system according to the employer but had marijuana and i am in the process now of going thru everythin i mentioned so yes they can still be a nurse and yes they may work with you
Really

Jacksboro, TN

#262 Dec 18, 2012
What to do wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing. If I never get my license back at least I know that I stood up for myself when mistakes were made in the system. I would rather NEVER have my license back then to live a lie that the system is right now. There is NO support for nurses in recovery. TNPAP is a JOKE. They do not support. They MONITOR. That is all they do. They do not have the resources to monitor the MASSIVE amount of medical people under them...Nurses (almost 400 last I saw in the report), PA's, respiratory therapists...who else do they monitor?? How many so called "case managers" do they have?? 5 or 6?? HOW can that few of people effectively monitor the numbers they have?? Answer: THEY CAN'T.
I have had the pleasure of seeing how TPRN works. If you don't know what that is it is the support system for recovering pharmacists. When TNPAP made me stop going to nurse support group meetings in November 2009 the pharmacists happily accepted me into their weekly meeting. THANK GOD for them...they have given me the support that the nursing system has failed miserably at giving.
There is no support for recovering nurses within this state. If I never see my license again you can bet you will see my face in Nashville FIGHTING for support for recovering nurses in this state. It's a sad situation when recovering pharmacists and doctors have the support they need but recovering nurses don't.
so true keep up the good work and what really amazed me the most was the 10.000 dollar fine that must be paid with paying for rehab there is no support or no incentive when u try to get help and tnpap is a joke
mag

United States

#264 Sep 6, 2013
PS Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about this radio frequency ablation. My nerves and spinal cord have so much scar tissue around them I can feel them pull all the time. And it makes pain shoot down my legs. I would consider ANYTHING to get rid of this pain! As long as I could still walk...lol. I already have permanent loss of feeling in my right calf and foot. Thankfully it has not impaired my gait at all. It did at first but I walked and walked to get what muscles would still work built up to support my foot.
thought u was a nurse if so wouldn't u kno these procedures? Ill tell ya ive read this whole BS forum and for the past hour and half ive literally laughed so hard it hurts. Woops guess I need a pain pill.. lol.. n e way. Because I got started reading this (why idk...) I just had to finish. PS Here what do u wnt a fukn gold medal for once being an addict and now workin in a pain clinic. Here is a good one. PS Here for president she believe in pain management and believes nurses arent as fortunate as pharmacists and doctors vote PS Here for pres she will change Nashville and change the world and give her a fukn pat on the bak. Man u rattle on about the same damn shit. Ur done with. U wnt ever practice nursing in the state of TN again so get ovr it. Find a new.profession. maybe u can now b the poor pitiful soul who goes to the clinic and gets the pills to sale but tht profession will still have u as close to pills as did ur nurses job. Ur pathetic. A waste of space. Fight for ur rights to sniff ur pills and get the hell ovr urself. Ur a useless excuse of a nurse and thank god u arent my doctors nurse. Go forge another scrip or go pay sum1's way @ the pain clinic and make sure.u count ur half so they didnt short u any. Really get a life and get the HELL OVR URSELF. U must love urself when u look in the mirror and there is blue oxy powder caked in ur nose. But dnt waste it.
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

#265 Sep 8, 2013
Addiction is terrible!!! I see what true back pain can do to a person!!! You can not describe it!!! The outburst when your back flames up!!!its terrible!!! There is no real fix for back pain... Once it's messed up it stays that way
Real BigT

Louisville, TN

#266 Sep 8, 2013
mag wrote:
<quoted text> thought u was a nurse if so wouldn't u kno these procedures? Ill tell ya ive read this whole BS forum and for the past hour and half ive literally laughed so hard it hurts. Woops guess I need a pain pill.. lol.. n e way. Because I got started reading this (why idk...) I just had to finish. PS Here what do u wnt a fukn gold medal for once being an addict and now workin in a pain clinic. Here is a good one. PS Here for president she believe in pain management and believes nurses arent as fortunate as pharmacists and doctors vote PS Here for pres she will change Nashville and change the world and give her a fukn pat on the bak. Man u rattle on about the same damn shit. Ur done with. U wnt ever practice nursing in the state of TN again so get ovr it. Find a new.profession. maybe u can now b the poor pitiful soul who goes to the clinic and gets the pills to sale but tht profession will still have u as close to pills as did ur nurses job. Ur pathetic. A waste of space. Fight for ur rights to sniff ur pills and get the hell ovr urself. Ur a useless excuse of a nurse and thank god u arent my doctors nurse. Go forge another scrip or go pay sum1's way @ the pain clinic and make sure.u count ur half so they didnt short u any. Really get a life and get the HELL OVR URSELF. U must love urself when u look in the mirror and there is blue oxy powder caked in ur nose. But dnt waste it.
Hey Dumb Azz do you know how old this thread is??? PS doesn't live in the State of Tn. anymore and she no longer owns a Pain Management Facility either.. And she is a great person as well,I know her personally.Good Lord you really need to get a life man,or at least look at the Date this stuff was posted before you step in to Cow-Chit and fall face first..You are now the laughing stock of the Knoxville forum....Congratulations....
Tyler

Knoxville, TN

#267 Sep 15, 2013
I can not even believe this is a topic.
Hassan

Kearny, NJ

#268 Mar 23, 2014
I am a 17 year old who took his dads oxi and now I'm addicted. But watching you people go at it almost makes me sick. Adults fighting it out on the World Wide Web and going at if like a bunch of middle school girls at recess. Id rather not ask y'all for advice
Really

Cookeville, TN

#269 Mar 23, 2014
Hassan wrote:
I am a 17 year old who took his dads oxi and now I'm addicted. But watching you people go at it almost makes me sick. Adults fighting it out on the World Wide Web and going at if like a bunch of middle school girls at recess. Id rather not ask y'all for advice
No one has been "going at it" on this thread for over a year until you, in your drug stupor" decided to make a wise-ass comment.
Korn c

Bronx, NY

#271 Jan 9, 2015
How to steal pills from parents that don't even take them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knoxville petition created to remove confederat... 6 min wowed 15
Knoxville Is On The List Of 50 Worst Cities 8 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 12
Steve Bannon goes Bye Bye 11 hr Need to know 3
Tennessee Democrats 13 hr bubba tha stud mu... 85
a coworker that uses drugs how to tell my manger (Dec '13) 18 hr Theo 46
KEEP ALL national statues and other monuments 19 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 4
The Knoxville News Sentinel Protest Daily 20 hr Donald J Trump 41

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance