police increase pressure on pain clinic

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
PISSED

Nashville, TN

#1 May 21, 2011
dont they realize that some people have legit reasons to go to a clinic, i think the cops are over stepping their boundaries and violating a privacy law really!!!! its none of their business who has to see a doc!!!! they are just nosy and trying to get peoples money by taking their cars and what not. hey police, get a better job if your that broke n have to take peoples cars for no reason at all. just because they are going to a clinic doesnt mean you can take their cars cause your a cop, idiots!!!!!!!!!! people have real problems and need meds but most think there drug dealers. that clinic did not give a ton of meds like others do,because they are legit. i think its harassment and they should sue the hell out of knox police!!!! when is it illegal to run a business,even if its a doc office???????? geez man its not like they were over scripting,that guy on tv is wrong about get more than you need.they only give barley more than clinics in my town that have been here for 20 years!!!!!!!!!! and the local doctors here that usally dont write scripts for those will do it from time to time and see nothing wrong with it and they are highly creditable doctors!!!!!!!! so whats the dam problem??????? they just broke n the law needs money and take from others to get it, which is no better than an actual drug dealer!!!!!!!!!! or thief!!!!!!! a badge is not a free take all ticket!!!!!!! its pathetic that a business thats trying to provide a service to many who need it cannot be left alone. its not the clinics fault if a couple bad seeds do the wrong thing,they are slowly weeding out these type of people.most that come to that clinic are older people that are usally on a cane or can barley walk. no patients under 25 either,the town didnt even give them a chance and they were not gonna take anymore out of state people anymore either. i know a woman that goes to a doc down there and he is not a pain clinic and she gets over 300 pain pills per month but a legit clinic that gives less than half that gets harassed???? whats up with that????? i think you people have no idea about how that place was run, you automatically assume they are writing tons of meds,but they were not they just have more patients than most docs but give less meds but they dont care them police want that money, thieves!!!!! LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE one day all you criticizers will have a terminal pain problem and wish you had a place to go that was cheap and easy to deal with!!!!!

“playin' you like a fiddle.”

Since: Aug 10

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 21, 2011
you weak azz little pvssy.

you're nothing but a damn junkie.
fuque all of you and your endless whining about all the pain you're in.

get off your god damn whining azz and get a fuquin' job and deal with shyt like the rest of us do.
pissed

Nashville, TN

#3 May 22, 2011
Earl Keese II wrote:
get off your god damn whining azz and get a fuquin' job and deal with shyt like the rest of us do.
bet you wouldnt say that to my face buddy, i can see your a bike rider??? well thats why i have to see a dam clinic in the first place numb nuts,yea i ride to and the same kind of bike (sport bike) and about 8 years ago i had a bad accident and damaged my back and these medications make my day easier to live with!!!! and if you have ever been down you know the pain im talkin!!!!!!! so stop being an azzhole, far from a junkie liver lips, i see alot of those in the clinics, dam idiots that dont know what the hell is going on around them and actin all zombiefied, im nothing like that pal i do work i am a bike mechanic and without meds i cant work!!!!! junkies dont do nothing but stay f-ed up all the time,well thats not me i cant be like that i have to stay focused and keep my head on my shoulders to turn out good repair work on my customers bikes. so before you call someone a junkie you might wanna think about it for a moment, alot of people really do need meds. i know where your coming from i hate a junkie to with a passion, they are worthless and believe me they are alot of them in pain clinics and it make s me sick, i wont even talk to them, its a waste of a conversation!!!! so you have a great day and stay safe on that bike and watch out for the stupids, and no im not a junkie!!! just upset that i have to find a new doc and will probably miss some work time!!! and thats not a good thing, i need to be working, but very hard to do so with my back f-ing hurting so bad!!!!!
Despiseonetrackb rains

Johnson City, TN

#4 May 22, 2011
Earl Keese II wrote:
Quit making such BROAD judgments. I'm in constant pain from osteoporosis and a car accident fifty years ago, which caused 'whiplash'. Make no mistake: if you live long enough, you too will experience pain. Don't be taking anything for pain though OR someone may judge you as a "pillhead". Right now, you are just a smartazz!
wwelvis

United States

#5 May 22, 2011
hey pissed i am with you,..each time i get my meds,doctors/pharmacy.all ways the police are thear ,they have never harrased me or eneything rude or snotty,it is to protect ,the store,and the shoppers hear in ,knoxville, needs more pain centers,with long wateing lists,and more people moveing hear,the police,are nice ,,,, make shure you car is up to date on tags ,ins,and washed,the police are very nice ,also we have the new camera systems at all lights do not try to out run a yellow light,you will recive a ticket,more money,..
here you go

United States

#6 May 22, 2011
Earl Keese goes to Dr. Frank McNeil at Beardn Health and get's enough Pain Pills to float him and Copperhead his Gay Partner in Crime for 2 months all on 1 monthly visit! They sit in copperhead's basement with 2 laptops Jacking each other and posting comments about others!Oh yeah using their other hand to crush up all those Roxys they snort up!How much do you pay Dr. Frank Mc Neil at Bearden Earl to write you 240 Roxy 30's and 180 roxy 15's a month? Also how do you get in Bearden Health?
big T

Seymour, TN

#7 May 22, 2011
oh my earl,surely this cant be true about you,you have gone on and on and on,about people being junkies for months,and come to find out you are a junkie.you coward,hiding behind the computer screen,me and several others have listened to your endless put down of people in chronic pain for months,let me find out you are the true junkie..and hey here you go,if this is true about oh earl please enlighten us with more about this coward behind the screen...and no earl i still do not go to a pain management,not till i find the right one whom will take my insurance bit im getting close,and the place is totally legit...so up your earl,you coward..
Great

United States

#8 May 22, 2011
I have pain every single day.... But I don't go to a pain clinic
I was in a car accident 12 yrs ago which dislocated my hips, cracked my pelvis, gave me whiplash.. I have 2 herniated disc and 2 fractured vertebrae..
I raise 4 kids and run a household every single day!!
I do have pain medication, but I might take 1 every week or 2!!
Just because u have pain u don't have to become a pill head!!
where we go

Oak Ridge, TN

#9 May 22, 2011
big T wrote:
oh my earl,surely this cant be true about you,you have gone on and on and on,about people being junkies for months,and come to find out you are a junkie.you coward,hiding behind the computer screen,me and several others have listened to your endless put down of people in chronic pain for months,let me find out you are the true junkie..and hey here you go,if this is true about oh earl please enlighten us with more about this coward behind the screen...and no earl i still do not go to a pain management,not till i find the right one whom will take my insurance bit im getting close,and the place is totally legit...so up your earl,you coward..
Bearden baby they are taking every form fashion of Insurance that's on the market now since Mr. Barack has a made an issue about health Care and don't worry just call Bearden Dr. Frank Mc Neal told me he symphatizes pain management he said once everyone struggles daily with some sort of Chronic Pain suffering so he isn't afrid to prescribe medicine he want's every one Pain Frre. Call Bearden Health and press #7 on the automated voice system! Good luck don't go around in Pain see Dr.Frank !!!!!!!!!! Oxy's,roxy's and opana's are his favorite!
where we go

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 May 22, 2011
Great wrote:
I have pain every single day.... But I don't go to a pain clinic
I was in a car accident 12 yrs ago which dislocated my hips, cracked my pelvis, gave me whiplash.. I have 2 herniated disc and 2 fractured vertebrae..
I raise 4 kids and run a household every single day!!
I do have pain medication, but I might take 1 every week or 2!!
Just because u have pain u don't have to become a pill head!!
very true but try to get out of bed in the morning when you can't hardly raise up unless you take a pill and lay there for 45 mins. then you can raise up tell me about pain!
blahblahblah

United States

#11 May 24, 2011
here you go wrote:
Earl Keese goes to Dr. Frank McNeil at Beardn Health and get's enough Pain Pills to float him and Copperhead his Gay Partner in Crime for 2 months all on 1 monthly visit! They sit in copperhead's basement with 2 laptops Jacking each other and posting comments about others!Oh yeah using their other hand to crush up all those Roxys they snort up!How much do you pay Dr. Frank Mc Neil at Bearden Earl to write you 240 Roxy 30's and 180 roxy 15's a month? Also how do you get in Bearden Health?
u sur kno alotta details! R u jealous? Or jus obsessed? Get a life!!
blahblahblah

United States

#12 May 24, 2011
New to area, in GREAT pain, for real... Lookin for credible pain management... Any advice welcome (except for dumb asses who hav no life and chime in cause they hav nothin better to do...sav ur breathe 'know-it-all-3rd graders', this conversations reserved for peep's n the real world who use this forum APPROPRIATELY!!! Posers, go back to the kinky sex sites where u belong!
blahblahblah

United States

#13 May 24, 2011
Wish u dumb asses who "claim" to hav no interest, wld jus MOVE. On!!! Find another battle to add ur 2 cents to, their are legit, pain riddled, GOOD people, tryin to hold intllegent conversations about REAL sollutions, and u people r jus wastin valuable space!! FIND another cause!!!
Big t

Helenwood, TN

#14 May 25, 2011
Yeah. And that pain Sufferer really does hurt. And we need those pills,man.

“playin' you like a fiddle.”

Since: Aug 10

Knoxville, TN

#15 May 25, 2011
blahblahblah wrote:
Wish u dumb asses who "claim" to hav no interest, wld jus MOVE. On!!! Find another battle to add ur 2 cents to, their are legit, pain riddled, GOOD people, tryin to hold intllegent conversations about REAL sollutions, and u people r jus wastin valuable space!! FIND another cause!!!
eat shyt you weak azz little pvssy.

i hope you suffer all weekend long with the pain in the head that you and the rest of the druggie weaklings have created for your lifestyle.
Claudes BFF

Knoxville, TN

#16 May 25, 2011
Bike rider...HA! He doesn't even have a bike, he drives his moma's t-bird while screaming "I"m going fast moma!"

HAHAHAHA

JVR

Since: Apr 11

Knoxville, TN

#17 May 25, 2011
I don't understand the benefits of going to a "Pain Clinic" over seeing a regular doctor. Could someone please enlighten me?

Oh and Earl, your writing style makes my brain hurt.
lmao

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 May 25, 2011
that is a nice bike earl my old lady rides one just like it lmao so your a bitch to earl?lmao
well

United States

#19 May 25, 2011
JVR wrote:
I don't understand the benefits of going to a "Pain Clinic" over seeing a regular doctor. Could someone please enlighten me?
Oh and Earl, your writing style makes my brain hurt.
most family physicians . won't give out narcotic pain killers. it is a whole different ball game to be regulated . drug screenings , pill counts , ect. only pain clinics and oncologists can write large amounts of narcotics .
read the bible

Knoxville, TN

#20 May 25, 2011
pissed wrote:
<quoted text> bet you wouldnt say that to my face buddy, i can see your a bike rider??? well thats why i have to see a dam clinic in the first place numb nuts,yea i ride to and the same kind of bike (sport bike) and about 8 years ago i had a bad accident and damaged my back and these medications make my day easier to live with!!!! and if you have ever been down you know the pain im talkin!!!!!!! so stop being an azzhole, far from a junkie liver lips, i see alot of those in the clinics, dam idiots that dont know what the hell is going on around them and actin all zombiefied, im nothing like that pal i do work i am a bike mechanic and without meds i cant work!!!!! junkies dont do nothing but stay f-ed up all the time,well thats not me i cant be like that i have to stay focused and keep my head on my shoulders to turn out good repair work on my customers bikes. so before you call someone a junkie you might wanna think about it for a moment, alot of people really do need meds. i know where your coming from i hate a junkie to with a passion, they are worthless and believe me they are alot of them in pain clinics and it make s me sick, i wont even talk to them, its a waste of a conversation!!!! so you have a great day and stay safe on that bike and watch out for the stupids, and no im not a junkie!!! just upset that i have to find a new doc and will probably miss some work time!!! and thats not a good thing, i need to be working, but very hard to do so with my back f-ing hurting so bad!!!!!

I am behind you one hundred percent there are people who need in a pain management clinic I could not get out of bed to work it I didn't have a good doctor.I will admit there are people who go and doesn't need to and those people are the ones who stop decent people from getting the help they need.yes there are addicts out there but every single person who works just as hard and probably more than the people on here complaining about the clinics. I have worked my butt off all my life the reason I am in the shape I am in I have ran three businesses of my own I have 3 children to raise and with out me they have no way to support themselves. I am a woman I run a polutry farm and it is hard work plus I have the children and the everday running I have Vertio which inflicts terrrible headaches, I have arthirtis in my spine bulging disks in my L-4, L-5 disks I have degenerating spine disease from L-4 through S-1, I Have arthiritis and bursitis in both hips I have 8 ligmentation damges in my ankles, I also have vertibrea spurs in my neck, I suffer from nueropathy I have nerve damage in my right wrist. I need the medication. But there are needle junkies and druggies that need nothing and unfortunately there are doctors who will perscribe them the medication and no they don't need it,but there is no reason to stop the people who really need the medication from getting them. The ones they need to stop are the junkies and I can spot one from a half a mile away and I know the doctors can so there are no need to attack the ones who take the medication properly. we pay taxes like everone else and I know being self employeed I pay over 30 percent in taxes so no body needs to be whining. Judgers will be judged when they have that accident or illness that puts them near deaths door they will wish they had never 0poened there mouth and then the rest of us who can actually still work because we have the right medicatons can depend on the government to keep us up instead of working when we realy aren't able to do in the first place. I need a hip replacement and a hysterterectemy but I can't have them because I also have to work. There are good doctors out there. The one I go to is also a surgeon and was a medical director over two hopitals and he does not allow junkies in his office. Finding a docotor and not just a pill writer are the differences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyclist ignoring the laws again? 2 hr Stupid is as stup... 4
McKay's needs a turn lane! 4 hr Hipster McKays Em... 2
News Black Lives Matter Knoxville co-founder explain... 6 hr Dirty White Boy 13
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 8 hr Clam Bake 119
KUB Billing 10 hr Ace 8
Anyone in Knoxville voting for Lying Hillary Cl... 10 hr Wild Bill 2
News Sevier County residents express concerns over g... (Jul '07) 13 hr Outsider 62

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages