earl keese:has been played like a fiddle.

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jun 6, 2011
hey earl you have been served...lmao....only you dork...only you....
Lois Griffin

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2011
Not in his little imaginary existence, you know the place where he is actually a REAL man instead of a keyboard commando!
moto

Miami, FL

#3 Jun 7, 2011
Earl Keese II is awesome!
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 7, 2011
moto wrote:
Earl Keese II is awesome!
yeah, this place is nothing but pure entertainment for me.

ruffling feathers and annoying the shyt out of the losers who inhabit this forum, is hilarious.
we used to have danny boy and the real clod bros. to aggravate.

now it's all of these worthless drug addicts and their endless whining about the pains from their hangnails and such.
they're so predictable and easily played.

they're weak.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jun 7, 2011
Earl Keese wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, this place is nothing but pure entertainment for me.
ruffling feathers and annoying the shyt out of the losers who inhabit this forum, is hilarious.
we used to have danny boy and the real clod bros. to aggravate.
now it's all of these worthless drug addicts and their endless whining about the pains from their hangnails and such.
they're so predictable and easily played.
they're weak.
you better find you someone to suck up to,because it looks as if you have no credibility here man.but what could you possibly expect earl,you are the loser people say you are...YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED LOSER...GOOD BYE..and so long loser!!!
Allen Johnson

Maryville, TN

#7 Jun 7, 2011
Dang I believe old turd had to go get that clean depends after all.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8 Jun 7, 2011
bigT wrote:
<quoted text>you better find you someone to suck up to,because it looks as if you have no credibility here man.but what could you possibly expect earl,you are the loser people say you are...YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED LOSER...GOOD BYE..and so long loser!!!
Ummm...they are only taking away his registered account.He can still post on here in other ways.So how did he get served?I think you and a few others are getting played like a fiddle.He starts a Thread about his account being flagged.You all respond with several threads about him.Hello...He is Charlie Daniels and you all are the instrument.

“ playin' y'all like a fiddle”

Since: Jun 11

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jun 7, 2011
james johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm...they are only taking away his registered account.He can still post on here in other ways.So how did he get served?I think you and a few others are getting played like a fiddle.He starts a Thread about his account being flagged.You all respond with several threads about him.Hello...He is Charlie Daniels and you all are the instrument.
and the band played on.

http://postimage.org/image/22genabwk/
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jun 7, 2011
james johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm...they are only taking away his registered account.He can still post on here in other ways.So how did he get served?I think you and a few others are getting played like a fiddle.He starts a Thread about his account being flagged.You all respond with several threads about him.Hello...He is Charlie Daniels and you all are the instrument.
why in the hell are you taking up for him like some wounded girl friend?god its true all of you weirdos are just plain gay,and it shows in this very post man.. this is the most childish comment yet..like na na na na boo boo.as we can tell this guy earl must be giving you the high hard one...now whos still being played like a fiddle...queer..
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jun 7, 2011
Earl Keese III wrote:
<quoted text>
and the band played on.
http://postimage.org/image/22genabwk/
and now your just a cheap imitation....
Allen Johnson

Maryville, TN

#12 Jun 7, 2011
bigT wrote:
<quoted text>why in the hell are you taking up for him like some wounded girl friend?god its true all of you weirdos are just plain gay,and it shows in this very post man.. this is the most childish comment yet..like na na na na boo boo.as we can tell this guy earl must be giving you the high hard one...now whos still being played like a fiddle...queer..
In your world "all you8 weirdos" turns out to be everyone except you and your two dopey amigos. have you noticed that it seems to be ONLY you three?
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jun 7, 2011
Allen Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>In your world "all you8 weirdos" turns out to be everyone except you and your two dopey amigos. have you noticed that it seems to be ONLY you three?
hell son dont need but three,"for this cause"..you guys are to easy dont need any of us really,you guys would bash each other to pieces if it werent for us,and probably suck each other to death any way it would go..so go blow earl..something your really an expert at...im out of here for the day,you have got to where you dont humor me anymore,and i have no need for you now..so your excused azz wipe.
Lois Griffin

United States

#14 Jun 7, 2011
bigT wrote:
<quoted text>why in the hell are you taking up for him like some wounded girl friend?god its true all of you weirdos are just plain gay,and it shows in this very post man.. this is the most childish comment yet..like na na na na boo boo.as we can tell this guy earl must be giving you the high hard one...now whos still being played like a fiddle...queer..
Notice his writing style...isn't it similar to one of Allen's followers from Oneida??? Look closely!

“Did it on em'”

Location hidden

#15 Jun 7, 2011
Awwww, did the poor wittle babies get their feewings hurt by the big bad Earl Keese....bwess der wittle hearts!

Muwhahahaha!

Tards!

Location hidden

#16 Jun 7, 2011
bigT wrote:
You sure do know alot about gay sex.
bigT

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jun 8, 2011
james johnson wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do know alot about gay sex.
hey man when we want any shat out of you,we'll squeeze your head!!!
Mangy Dog

Oneida, TN

#18 Jun 8, 2011
bigT wrote:
When are you ever going to quit talking about perverted sex t man?It seems to play a major role in every comeback you post.Is there a reason?Is there something we need to know about you?I mean it is bad enough you are a druggie.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 8, 2011
bigT wrote:
<quoted text>hey man when we want any shat out of you,we'll squeeze your head!!!
I have read some of your posts...looks like alot of shat is rolling out of you already.
Mangy Dog

Oneida, TN

#20 Jun 8, 2011
Lois Griffin wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice his writing style...isn't it similar to one of Allen's followers from Oneida??? Look closely!
Why Lois, are you insinuating that I am the t man? I am not sure if I could dumb my style down that much.But anyway I do think the comparison is funny. Thanks for the smile you brought to me.
Mangy Dog

Oneida, TN

#21 Jun 8, 2011
I guess it would be the ultimate insult to be accused of being Big t. Score one for team druggie Lois!(Hey, if you dish it out you gotta be able to take it folks.I have settled on a self-depricating moniker for that reason.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State of Virginia to issue public apology for s... (Feb '07) 35 min ConcernedforUSA 4,136
Nissan recalling Altima and Sentra cars over se... (Nov '07) 1 hr Sam 21
Pizza Palace: Knoxville, Tennessee's Pizza Driv... (Jul '10) 3 hr Love Pizza Palace 23
William Control Concert 13 hr CrazyWhiteGirl 1
lane kiffin 15 hr Pedro 6
VOTE NO on Election Day to Amendment 1 Women 20 hr bill 48
tenn river medical/ nurse from hell/ move them ... (Aug '12) 21 hr KnoxvilleGirl80 17
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match

Knoxville Jobs

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]