Do You Need A Miracle From God?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58 Aug 3, 2012
Miracles From God wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord rebuke you.
For every post from this time forth, that you make on this thread it shall so double when it comes upon you.
You need to seek the Lord for Wisdom because you certainly don't have a clue about the Lord and how he work's and like I said before the Lord don't work that way Pal...If you believe that,then as the Bible say's..Believe a lie and be damned..
You got a long way to go,oh and not to debate with you,because I won't waste my time,but where do you get that the Lord works this way?Show me in the scripture...Later..Good Night.
Sorry

United States

#62 Aug 3, 2012
No proof at all god is bullshit period. You people charging burnings to gods account do not have anything but 2000 year old lies and fables. Totally full of shit probably never finished school and don't even have jobs to claim. Let's all thank god for being so broke all the time! Smite me rebuke me ouch. Wait a minute it's god at the door... What you need money? Well shit what keeps you so broke? Why do you even need money ? Probably for the mouses ear
lol

Winder, GA

#64 Aug 4, 2012
Miracles From God wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not care what you believe. But polluting my thread with your bull dung is another story.
The Lord rebuke you.
For every post from this time forth, that you make on this thread it shall so double when it comes upon you.
Hi Fruitcake, aka Miracles aka -o-o-o-
lol
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/morehead-ky/T...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/grayson-ky/T7...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bardstown-ky/...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine...
www.topix.com/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/TER4JHG...
Drunken Indian

Knoxville, TN

#65 Aug 4, 2012
So it seems that this is nothing more than an inbred Kentucky troll, traveling from forum to forum spreading the word about some mythical old man whose supposed son rode around on dinosaurs while the unwashed masses followed him around til' they tired of his lame preachings, and hung his ass out to dry on a couple of landscape timbers.
Then the filthy hippie fell off, crawled into a cave and floated up in to the sky.

They sure have some good drugs in our neighboring state to the north. Quite hallucinogenic.
Drunken Indian

Knoxville, TN

#66 Aug 4, 2012
Shall we prepare for a Kentucky troll rebuking?
lol

Winder, GA

#67 Aug 4, 2012
Here is the alter ego of "Miracles" in full blown delusion. lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/springdale-ar...
Jake

Knoxville, TN

#69 Aug 6, 2012
Miracles From God wrote:
If you need a miracle from God in your life, tell me what it is.
You never know, it may come true.
need God to punish a shoddy roofer who did very bad job and damaged my property
real big T

Knoxville, TN

#70 Aug 6, 2012
I need pills and buttcreme for my hemoroids.
real bigT

Knoxville, TN

#71 Aug 6, 2012
Not to mention an anal rebuking.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#72 Aug 28, 2012
God has bestowed upon me the great honor and privileged,
of writing my name in His Lamb's Book of Life. It is the utmost greatest privilege,
of all time, to know and live and fellowship with the Almighty Living Lord God.
The same God that created the eye, not only to see the images of his creation, but to taste the colors of his majestic Glory.

I refuse to accept nothing but the very best of God,
after all,He is God. I expect to live in all His blessings and goodness,
till they overwhelm me with the greatness of His beauty. Then I will mount up with the wings of an eagle, and soar to even greater heights than ever before.

There are no valleys for me,
I do good anywhere I go.
Because the Lord is my God.
Webb

Cowpens, SC

#73 Aug 28, 2012
Well truth you're an idiot. Anyone can copy and paste. That's all bullshit and here say. Not one eyewitness account of anything in the bible. That's truth
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#74 Aug 28, 2012
Webb wrote:
Well truth you're an idiot. Anyone can copy and paste. That's all bullshit and here say. Not one eyewitness account of anything in the bible. That's truth
The Lord bless me with all your blessings and all the blessings of your family that you and them do not use to bless the name of the Lord.
Webb

Mauldin, SC

#75 Aug 29, 2012
Give the lord a break. He's real busy with a hurricane. You will get to the asylum soon enough without him. He's busy torturing innocent people.
The Virtue of Truth

San Antonio, TX

#76 Aug 29, 2012
Webb wrote:
Give the lord a break. He's real busy with a hurricane. You will get to the asylum soon enough without him. He's busy torturing innocent people.
The Lord bless me with all your blessings and all the blessings of your family that you and them do not use to bless the name of the Lord.
Truth2U

United States

#77 Aug 30, 2012
Apologies wrote:
No god it's all fake crap why is he broke all the time and why did he kill my friends with cancer? He puts sores on us cause he loves us sooooo much we go to a burning eternity what a crock- o - crap !
What would you do if everyone did not die, where would you live, what would you eat, ever see rabbits overpopulate? Check out the rabbit problem that occurred in Australia and what became of that, the nation made a law against shotguns and killing rabbits. Most of your diseases are due to your own lifestyle, but that is not enough to keep you from hurting and raping others is it, guess death must be the answer for those who refuse common sense and love of their neighbor, a thing disappearing before your very eyes and why, because people have developed a no-fear of God and have embraced immorality of anything goes, relevent truth prevails until reality bites. From nothing comes something -really? Better redefine what the word 'nothing' really means. This is what occurs when you lose all sense of reality for fables of nothingness, just because it is what is popular with the social climate you dwell and have evolved into. Word play and a prophecy come true for your own day and the 'politically corrected' which actually means do as I say, be mindless and follow your leader, "That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought." Isaiah 29:21
Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed, the freedom of mind can only be found in Christ Jesus, you are a walking example.
The God Of Hell Fire

Knoxville, TN

#78 Aug 30, 2012
Sorry wrote:
No proof at all god is bullshit period. You people charging burnings to gods account do not have anything but 2000 year old lies and fables. Totally full of shit probably never finished school and don't even have jobs to claim. Let's all thank god for being so broke all the time! Smite me rebuke me ouch. Wait a minute it's god at the door... What you need money? Well shit what keeps you so broke? Why do you even need money ? Probably for the mouses ear
Great post!!!!!!!!!
Truth2

Kingston, TN

#79 Aug 30, 2012
Sorry wrote:
Your are therefore you will....Dr. Stephen Hawking, whom asserts that 'nothing' could produce 'something' although he cannot identify exactly what the 'nothing' is, but to date is calling nothing the 'Dark Matter' which appeared (from nothing) to evolve the 'something' that you are currently reading or beholding in what Christianity calls Creation, in other words you need to rework the definition of 'nothing' to fit your fable-guided thoughts of 'relative truth' which always vanishes near or at the time of one's own demise, for it is a true that death comes to all, even those who deny the truth in their politically atuned and correct minds controlled by the media of their choice, but also prophesied in your time, and in your day, the 'latter days'. "That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought." Isaiah 29:21. You can jest with the rest of the 'sky is falling' the 'icebergs are melting' Gorite friends (the Al show) but death will knock on the door of your heart as well as mine, unless the LORD calls us home first, then you will belong to the group which loves the evoluted branchers of the 'strong will survive',(or the strong will pimp the weak until they tyre of them) at least for 7 years, hope you are tougher than you sound, you sound like a 'sand catcher'. Remember puny is as puny falls - Al Gore in the book,'My Mother Is The Earth, I love Dirt'.
real bigT

Kingston, TN

#80 Aug 30, 2012
I love it dirty too.
Alfred

Mission, TX

#81 Sep 10, 2012
I'm 55 yr old retired executive, nowadays unemployed, with all of my savings and my retirement funds lost in the WS fiasco. I have tried to be a good men, always helped people in need, starting with my parents and relatives. I am about to loose my home to foreclosure, for me now it has come excruciating to get a well paid job fitted to my sufficiencies as professional, and now sunken in debt, have prayed to God and done everything in my power to lift my self out of this situation, but I can't, may need the power of a joint pray to help me out of this, still have a lot to do with my life, support my family, son in college and dependent wife, my ill mother, lots of people to help, as well to share the knowledge and experience with others through my job with others, please pray for me as I do, Need a miracle!
Reality Checker

Knoxville, TN

#82 Sep 10, 2012
Let us know how much cash comes raining down from the sky in answer to your prayers.

Sheep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Knoxville,TN a nice place to live? (Dec '11) 17 min Mid major coaches... 239
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 23 min Amber 261
How long will Clinton cry about Election loss 40 min Need to know 61
Trump wanted to hurt the Obamacare markets. The... 1 hr Need to know 22
Best place to sell high end clothing? 1 hr Emily 1
Florida and the sec east 2 hr Momma 13
I'm done with Tennessee football 2 hr Roll Tide 6

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance