Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#90827 Jul 29, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Not one person has been arrested for the murders of four Americans in Benghazi. Obama and Mrs. Clinton both have blood on their hands.
That's turned into one of the biggest mistakes the TEApublicans have made and you still keep going back to it. YOU"RE the one that needs to try and keep up!
You're entire Party is falling apart around you, with the American People, even the TEApublicans...and you're still trying to beat a dead horse!
How dumb are you, REALLY?
I, also, notice that you NEVER mention your Good Friend and Neighbor, the "Chic-a-fila" Owner, since he made you look like such a Fool! Has he distanced himself from you, too? To hear you tell it, you and he were "Bosom Buddies", but like everything else you post, I'm sure that was highly exaggerated, if not a downright fabrication of a delusional Mind! My guess is that a Krystal Burger is about as much as you can afford!
BTW, are you really Mike M. from Sevierville, the Ex-Navy Seal who was convicted of Child Molestation?
here now

Johnson City, TN

#90828 Jul 29, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to your buddy "Jackson", or shut up about it....
Telling someone to shut up is ugly. The poster from Jackson is not my child. There is no need for me to reprimand the vulgarity unless it is directed at me. I do not like vulgarity and tend to skip posters who use it, try that if it bothers you.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90829 Jul 29, 2013
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I asked that already today. No answer as yet.
You probably won't get an answer either. I asked him if he valued his employees so highly, does he pay them more than himself. No answer.

Location hidden

#90830 Jul 29, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the case and I believe it is, the loon from Camden has lost about 18 million times. She has a big, vulgar mouth.
"18 million"??? Man, you can do some heavy exaggerating, I'll give you that much!

BTW, you're full of "chit"! There, that makes it 18 million and One, by your calculation!

Location hidden

#90831 Jul 29, 2013
Vet wrote:
I wonder if OT has encouraged his employees to start a union so that they might have better working conditions and higher pay.
Vet...just SHUT UP! Nobody's interested in playing your stupid Mind Games! And on top of that, you're boring everybody to death! For Gawd's sake, GROW UP...and if you're entering your Old Age "Second Childhood", just SHUT UP! We've all heard enough of your Phony Bragging and Bravado and you've become just a Topix Nuisance! So, change the subject, or ZIP IT!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90832 Jul 29, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You probably won't get an answer either. I asked him if he valued his employees so highly, does he pay them more than himself. No answer.
I'm not a lot of things. Among them, I'm not a person who has to be sued to pay my bills, I'm not a person who gets sued for posting libel on the Internet and I am not a loon who most posters have come to the conclusion that said loon has mental issues. I also haven't told a mother that she killed her own child.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#90833 Jul 29, 2013
I see the old man has spent another entire day (with not too many left, I might add) wasting his life on Topix.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#90834 Jul 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's turned into one of the biggest mistakes the TEApublicans have made and you still keep going back to it. YOU"RE the one that needs to try and keep up!
You're entire Party is falling apart around you, with the American People, even the TEApublicans...and you're still trying to beat a dead horse!
How dumb are you, REALLY?
I, also, notice that you NEVER mention your Good Friend and Neighbor, the "Chic-a-fila" Owner, since he made you look like such a Fool! Has he distanced himself from you, too? To hear you tell it, you and he were "Bosom Buddies", but like everything else you post, I'm sure that was highly exaggerated, if not a downright fabrication of a delusional Mind! My guess is that a Krystal Burger is about as much as you can afford!
BTW, are you really Mike M. from Sevierville, the Ex-Navy Seal who was convicted of Child Molestation?
I liked the weekend news reports: "Obama and McCain best friends?", and "Alexander too liberal" - LOL. They hate each other, and nothing but the far right is acceptable to them, and they can't figure out why nobody likes them...

Location hidden

#90835 Jul 29, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a lot of things. Among them, I'm not a person who has to be sued to pay my bills, I'm not a person who gets sued for posting libel on the Internet and I am not a loon who most posters have come to the conclusion that said loon has mental issues. I also haven't told a mother that she killed her own child.
And neither am I a Person who has EVER been sued for not paying my Bills, I did get sued by a Stalker/Harasser who has sued so many People that he has a Nickname for doing so, and he has followed me on two Forums , for that express purpose...and still is. Would you happen to be him? Plus, it wasn't Libel, he was just denying it, but as we all know NOW, whoever posted the originally Post, was absolutely correct and I just REposted it when he was denying it. Plus, it was just the tip of the Iceberg of his "escapades" as it turned out, and everybody in this County now knows that! He was certified to run for Public Office and that shouldn't have been done either, but it was.
Neither did I tell anybody that they killed their Child. So, you're either my Stalker/Harasser or you've been following the Lies that my Stalker/Harasser has been posting , using numerous Names that are most of the Trolls. My guess is that's it's the Former of the two options!
If I'm right, you're only purpose is to set me up for another Lawsuit because you need money to pay for your Lawyer that filed an Appeal on ANOTHER Criminal Charge that you were tried and found Guilty of committing, to a 72-year-old Widow Woman!

You are the quintessential Topix and Real Life Predator, looking for Free and Easy Money, and EVERYBODY would be well advised to not respond to you in any way, no matter what Name you post under...and I have 5 pages of them, that I'm sure of!

Overtaxed, BEWARE!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#90836 Jul 29, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
I see the old man has spent another entire day (with not too many left, I might add) wasting his life on Topix.
I have more time than you, COWARD. A drug addict like you in your 60's is living on borrowed time.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

#90837 Jul 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And now, Folks, you see the difference in how a successful Business Owner thinks, as opposed to the arrogant snot-nosed TEApublican Business Owner, who couldn't successfully run a Lemonade Stand! Yet, all they know to do, is blame somebody else for their Personal Failures and Privileged Attitude about running a Business!
Business Owner Attitudes, like Vet's, is what's killed Manufacturing in this Country and Greed, like Vet's, is why all of the jobs were move to other Countries, where they can have Slave Labor...and the Business Owners' think they deserve it! They DON"T!
They're Miserable Failures in Business, as in Life and as Human Beings...and they will never be anything else, regardless of what they claim on Topix, because they will ALWAYS blame somebody else! NOTHING is ever their own fault! And they want everything handed to them on a Silver Platter, by their Workers and by the Gov't.
HA HA !!!~ Somebody who has NEVERowned or run a business talking about....owning and running a business!!!! LOL!!!!

Location hidden

#90838 Jul 29, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
OA, if I'm right in who I believe him to be, he's in his late 40's.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

#90839 Jul 29, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to your buddy "Jackson", or shut up about it....
YOU shut up...Sassy...or 'parrot' Either way - dumbass.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

#90840 Jul 29, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Priceless
yes it is
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

#90841 Jul 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Moe, I gotta put a Headline with it, because even the majority of TEApublicans are getting fed up with their BS, and the Other "Propaganda Purveyors for a Buck", won't be far behind...just wait and see!
----------
"REPORT: Cumulus To Drop Limbaugh, Hannity At Year's End."
Dumbass!

Clear Channel bought WOR for the very purpose of getting Rush and Hannity (#1 and #2 on radio).

Idiot. Actually, the Communists you hold so dear referred to dumbasses like you as 'useful idiots'.
masterblaster

Monterrey, Mexico

#90842 Jul 29, 2013
Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass!
Clear Channel bought WOR for the very purpose of getting Rush and Hannity (#1 and #2 on radio).
Idiot. Actually, the Communists you hold so dear referred to dumbasses like you as 'useful idiots'.
Now we have "jackson" of the east. No smarter though.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#90843 Jul 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither am I a Person who has EVER been sued for not paying my Bills, I did get sued by a Stalker/Harasser who has sued so many People that he has a Nickname for doing so, and he has followed me on two Forums , for that express purpose...and still is. Would you happen to be him? Plus, it wasn't Libel, he was just denying it, but as we all know NOW, whoever posted the originally Post, was absolutely correct and I just REposted it when he was denying it. Plus, it was just the tip of the Iceberg of his "escapades" as it turned out, and everybody in this County now knows that! He was certified to run for Public Office and that shouldn't have been done either, but it was.
Neither did I tell anybody that they killed their Child. So, you're either my Stalker/Harasser or you've been following the Lies that my Stalker/Harasser has been posting , using numerous Names that are most of the Trolls. My guess is that's it's the Former of the two options!
If I'm right, you're only purpose is to set me up for another Lawsuit because you need money to pay for your Lawyer that filed an Appeal on ANOTHER Criminal Charge that you were tried and found Guilty of committing, to a 72-year-old Widow Woman!
You are the quintessential Topix and Real Life Predator, looking for Free and Easy Money, and EVERYBODY would be well advised to not respond to you in any way, no matter what Name you post under...and I have 5 pages of them, that I'm sure of!
Overtaxed, BEWARE!
Linda I will also try to take heed of your warning.
masterblaster

Mexico

#90844 Jul 29, 2013
Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass!
Clear Channel bought WOR for the very purpose of getting Rush and Hannity (#1 and #2 on radio)..
Maybe . But if they can't sell ads, they are history. Most of their advertising base is gone and the money went with them. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...
masterblaster

Mexico

#90845 Jul 29, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
OK....
Bill Clinton - Democrat
Anthony Weiner - Democrat
John Edwards - Democrat
Gary Condit - Democrat
Jim McGreevey - Democrat
Gavin Newsom - Democrat
Antonio Villaraigosa - Democrat
Tim Mahoney - Democrat
Eliot Spitzer - Democrat
David Paterson -Democrat
Kwame Kilpatrick - Democrat
Bob Filner - Democrat
That's nothing. Check this out !!! http://www.ranker.com/list/republican-sex-sca...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#90846 Jul 29, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I have more time than you, COWARD. A drug addict like you in your 60's is living on borrowed time.
40s, not 60s, old man.

You argue with me about MY age. You have never met me. Hilarious. Continue to refuse to accept any reality that doesn't conform to the way you want it to be...old man.

It's unbelievable that I'm in my 40s, but you would have us believe you were a teenaged Captain in Vietnam flying 4 or 5 dozen combat missions before you'd even outgrown your acne. Yeah.

Carry on, old man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the pillheads are loose 6 hr grimy Scott 16
Tammy "Talford" 8 hr heated 1
gibbs middle school 8 hr tempcatch 5
anyone know anything about going to court. 9 hr Ben Matlock 15
News Tennessee Anesthesiologist Dr. Allen Foster Ple... (Feb '11) 11 hr Judy 44
Review: Knoxville Pain Care 14 hr Knoxville review 2
Best Female Attorney Thu first hand experi... 9
More from around the web

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE