“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#89542 Jul 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, then did you threaten to sue me and send me a Ad for your GA. Law Firm, in Topix PM's? And , did you tell me that you would be there on Court Day, but that I'd never know you were there?
Again, like a teenager.. It's all about "ME ME ME".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89543 Jul 21, 2013
Moe wrote:
Wow! This is a Prime Example of all these "Penile-Challenged" TEApublicans cutting off their noses to spite their own faces, by the People they elected into Office!

In a way, it's kinda funny! Certainly gives the Women in their Lives a legitimate reason to go to another Man...not because of their "Penile Dysfunction", but because of their Political Choices that they voted into Office!
What a good shot to their own feet...or somewhat higher up!
Way to Go, Doofuses! LMAO!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#89544 Jul 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, then did you threaten to sue me and send me a Ad for your GA. Law Firm, in Topix PM's? And , did you tell me that you would be there on Court Day, but that I'd never know you were there?
Linda, you should go check out the Pikeville, Tn. forum, Vet is pulling some good "overtime"."Lee Station Baptist Church"
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89545 Jul 21, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, you should go check out the Pikeville, Tn. forum, Vet is pulling some good "overtime"."Lee Station Baptist Church"
Well, hey, D. I believe you are are posting too. Did you read my last post? Do you need some help from the loon from Camden? Huh?

Location hidden

#89546 Jul 21, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, you should go check out the Pikeville, Tn. forum, Vet is pulling some good "overtime"."Lee Station Baptist Church"
Do I HAVE to???:(
I get enough of his garbage on this Forum. Anybody can listen to the "Wind blow" and that's all his Posts are...a big bunch of Hot Air!

Out of curiosity though, I just might...then, he'll accuse me of Stalking Him, just wait and see!:)
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89547 Jul 21, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, like a teenager.. It's all about "ME ME ME".
I have no clue what she's talking about. I have no law firm in Ga. or in any other state. The woman is a loon as many other posters have concluded.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89548 Jul 21, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you call yourself vet?
Why do you call yourself Moe, short for mor*n, mor*n?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#89549 Jul 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The Congressional TEApublicans have wasted 6 years, doing absolutely nothing to try and save this Nation's Economy, create any jobs, as they promised to get elected, nor do Anything but go after Obama...and this is the Result!
There's been ONE MAN, and one man ONLY trying to save this Nation's Economy and that's Barack Obama!
We would have been better off not to even had a Congress, than to have one like this one and the One before it!
So, why is ANYBODY surprised by what's happening?
If the TEApublicans don't start working WITH the President , who has access to the best Economists in the Nation, instead of against him, the TEApublicans will destroy this Nation and all of us with it...as they just about have, already!
Seriously Sassy, where do you come up with this baloney? "Access to the best economists in the nation"? Well, he just fired his previous Chief Economist, i.e. Krueger, and replaced him with another one of his campaign aides as well as a Clinton Advisor. Why do you think someone gets fired from their job? Could performance be a factor?

Remember the "Economic Recovery" panel that Obama appointed to help advise him on handling the economy? This panel was originally headed by Paul Volcker. Do you remember Obama declining to do anything this panel recommended he do to help the economy? Volcker has since been replaced.

Remember the big initiative Obama did for our unemployment problem when it was at its highest? He held a "Jobs Summit." He spoke at a conference for a couple of days and then returned to Washington and that was the end of the initiative.

If you honestly believe that our Congress is what is holding the economy back, then why do you blame Bush for the economy during his late years when the Congress was democrat controlled? I would think you would use the same reasoning you are using now back when Bush was president, but I guess not.

Or could it simply be that liberal economic policies don't work? Certainly that can't be the problem can it? That mean ole Republican led Congress keeps overstepping the democrat controlled senate and white house stopping everything good they want to accomplish. However, Obama was able to ram the ACA down our throat in spite of a republican led congress. Obama can use these same measures to do what he wants regarding the economy. Maybe, just maybe, his political agenda is his highest priority and our economy comes in below that. I honestly don't think he cares if our economy slips to #2 or #3 or #4 in the world. As long as his liberal agenda is met, all is right with the world. And guess who suffers the most from this .... the lower and middle classes.

You have been posting all day I see. Why don't you take a break, calm down, and think of something more productive to do with your time. It will make you feel better.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89550 Jul 21, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
This is all really, really tough for you, isn't it D.? Do you need some help?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#89551 Jul 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
How come a lot of your personal experiences with other posters involve "court?" You maam should consider making some fundamental changes in your life because at this rate, it is going downhill rapidly and this government or any other government won't be able to save you. You might want to make a visit to a state-run assisted living center once. That is your future. That visit would cure some of your ills.
Moe

Tellico Plains, TN

#89552 Jul 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you call yourself Moe, short for mor*n, mor*n?
You can call me Leroy Snot!!!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#89553 Jul 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The Congressional TEApublicans have wasted 6 years, doing absolutely nothing to try and save this Nation's Economy, create any jobs, as they promised to get elected, nor do Anything but go after Obama...and this is the Result!
There's been ONE MAN, and one man ONLY trying to save this Nation's Economy and that's Barack Obama!
We would have been better off not to even had a Congress, than to have one like this one and the One before it!
So, why is ANYBODY surprised by what's happening?
If the TEApublicans don't start working WITH the President , who has access to the best Economists in the Nation, instead of against him, the TEApublicans will destroy this Nation and all of us with it...as they just about have, already!
Have you ever seen a group of geese flying across the sky in a "vee" formation? Occasionally, a group of geese will fly in a perfect "vee" formation and there will be one straggler goose flying outside of the formation close by it. You are that goose.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89554 Jul 21, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>You can call me Leroy Snot!!!
I prefer moron, are you from Camden, Tn.?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89555 Jul 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a group of geese flying across the sky in a "vee" formation? Occasionally, a group of geese will fly in a perfect "vee" formation and there will be one straggler goose flying outside of the formation close by it. You are that goose.
Hey, Pete. Now that's funny and I so judged it. Great analogy.
lol

Jackson, TN

#89556 Jul 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen her pictures that someone posted of her leaving the courthouse. Bow wow.
lol now that's an insult to dogs.
lol

Jackson, TN

#89557 Jul 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Is somebody's Anal Area on your mind constantly? Dang!
Well one could mistake your face for an azz, but no I don't do that, your not my type. I couldn't get drunk enough to do or kiss something as ugly as you
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#89558 Jul 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Pete. Now that's funny and I so judged it. Great analogy.
The only explanation for some of her rants is that she is trying to get syndicated by the Jerry Springer show and rake in some big bucks. Or have her own reality show. This entertainment is priceless!

Location hidden

#89559 Jul 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you call yourself Moe, short for mor*n, mor*n?
I thought it was a reference to "The Three Stooges"...you being Curly , of course....and the way Moe keeps having to smack Curly to try and knock some sense into him.

And...I don't think he likes you, because you kept calling his Mother "Fat and Ugly", after you charmed her and made her think that you were her Friend, and then, turned on her and hurt her feelings!

YOU...and our "Mutual Friend" seem to love doing that to Women, don't you? Now, I wonder why that is?
Could it be that either you're taking out all the hostility that you feel for your Wifes, on every other Woman? Or, could it be that you're living Two Separate Lives, in real Life, and actually hate ALL Women?
Tell us which one it is, Vet, "the Truth will set you free"!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89560 Jul 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Do loons fly in a V formation. Inquiring minds want to know!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89561 Jul 21, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>lol now that's an insult to dogs.
My. "funny" judge it because... there is no "hilarious" judge it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for DANNY LUNDY 43 min fallmorning 1
hbe 2 hr Help 10
Gov. Haslem 3 hr hmmm 87
roads 3 hr unreliable 2
Flexible staffing 11 hr Negro 2
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... Wed barefoot2626 1,201
Dog left outside Wed Dung Beetle 57
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web