torr

Collinwood, TN

#88239 Jul 14, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
Young black males think the white folks owe them a free ride into prosperity, they don't. They need to get their ass out and find a job, keep their pecker in their pants and stop roaming the streets at night.
I guess black people are the only ones who need to abide with that huh ?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88241 Jul 14, 2013
I luv slogans wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom?
"Fraid Not! You're still here, aren't you?
question

Goodlettsville, TN

#88242 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I'll just say it flat-out...I think Zimmerman's Days are numbered, in Florida...and maybe, anywhere else in the Nation!
If he came to Tn. you might be surprised how many would have his back covered.

Location hidden

#88243 Jul 14, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
Young black males think the white folks owe them a free ride into prosperity, they don't. They need to get their ass out and find a job, keep their pecker in their pants and stop roaming the streets at night.
Maybe they're not afraid of the dark, like you are!
It all goes back to you White Racists being scared to death of somebody getting some of your money. Got news for you, bubba, Blacks pay taxes too, and you don't hear them bawling and squawling about it! They own those streets just a much as you do. And how would you know they're out there, if you weren't out there too?
Are they cutting in on your Crime Targets. Well, you'll just have to get there first and stop being so slow, is all I can tell you!

Take your Slave-Owner Mentality somewhere else. This Thread is for People with some common sense and you don't qualify, "lost in the 50's"!
laughing man

UK

#88244 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
It all goes back to you White Racists being scared to death of somebody getting some of your money. Got news for you, bubba, Blacks pay taxes too, and you don't hear them bawling and squawling about it! They own those streets just a much as you do. And how would you know they're out there, if you weren't out there too?
Are they cutting in on your Crime Targets. Well, you'll just have to get there first and stop being so slow, is all I can tell you!
Take your Slave-Owner Mentality somewhere else. This Thread is for People with some common sense and you don't qualify, "lost in the 50's"!
Tell us about shitferbrains who stay on the Plantation. Tell us how Clarence Thomas is viewed. Tell us about white women who are black men's sluts because they're faddists or Appeasers.

Imbecile.
Billy Bob

Moscow, Russia

#88245 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more common sense in my little toe then you will ever have. I deal with these misfits of society like Trayvon Martin 5 days a week and there is no help for most of them. Trayvon Martin thought he owned the area and that no one should be on his turf that's why he attacked that fellow.
Pete

Nashville, TN

#88246 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid post.

Location hidden

#88247 Jul 14, 2013
I read an Article last night in a Florida Newspaper that quoted a Resident of Sanford, Florida as saying that Everybody in that City had a "siege" mentality. That they were scared to death of everybody that wasn't just like them, and they stayed hunkered down on their Homes, preparing for, and waiting for the "Big Apocalypse".

I would call that "Mass Paranoia" and I would wonder just how big the Mind-Altering Drug Use is amongst the Whites, in that City...especially Marijuana, which is known to cause Paranoia.

Heck, it's a TEA Bagger State, what would we expect? That, alone, is enough to cause justifiable Mass Paranoia...they're
just blaming the Wrong People, for the most part, probably to keep from laying the blame where it really belongs!
If the crime problem is that bad, then, why aren't they looking at who they've voted into Office, that aren't doing anything about it...and voting in Somebody who will, regardless of his/her Political Party?
They voted in Jeb Bush for many years, so that ought to tell Everybody something about the Voters' lack of Common Sense, in that State!
Pete

Nashville, TN

#88248 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I read an Article last night in a Florida Newspaper that quoted a Resident of Sanford, Florida as saying that Everybody in that City had a "siege" mentality. That they were scared to death of everybody that wasn't just like them, and they stayed hunkered down on their Homes, preparing for, and waiting for the "Big Apocalypse".
I would call that "Mass Paranoia" and I would wonder just how big the Mind-Altering Drug Use is amongst the Whites, in that City...especially Marijuana, which is known to cause Paranoia.
Heck, it's a TEA Bagger State, what would we expect? That, alone, is enough to cause justifiable Mass Paranoia...they're
just blaming the Wrong People, for the most part, probably to keep from laying the blame where it really belongs!
If the crime problem is that bad, then, why aren't they looking at who they've voted into Office, that aren't doing anything about it...and voting in Somebody who will, regardless of his/her Political Party?
They voted in Jeb Bush for many years, so that ought to tell Everybody something about the Voters' lack of Common Sense, in that State!
Yet another stupid post. Don't you have anything to do today?
question

Goodlettsville, TN

#88249 Jul 14, 2013
MY advise is when you walking through a neighborhood at night. Pull your pants up,remove any hood and look someone in the eye when they address you. We had issues years ago with people wearing white hoods and that did not work very well.
BCAlien

United States

#88250 Jul 14, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
...and if an armed black man follows a white, teenaged boy?
Won't happen. They only follow white women just asking to be raped but not to worry. The cant get pregnant during rape. Pubs have studies proving it.
laughing man

UK

#88251 Jul 14, 2013
unSexyLiberalMattressStain wrote:
...They voted in Jeb Bush for many years, so that ought to tell Everybody something about the Voters' lack of Common Sense, in that State!
But you, as an Appeaser of the African thugs, know better than the rest of us, right? Yeah, you're the MENSA approved Welfare Mom who has popped out your share of fry cooks and have homesteaded on a lowest common denominator web site to prove your superiority.

I'm impressed.

By the way, Mammy, you didn't mention the liberal stains too stupid to punch a hole in a paper ballot.
laughing man

UK

#88252 Jul 14, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, how come it's not with it's droppings at the Kill Zimmerman riots?

Location hidden

#88253 Jul 14, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I have more common sense in my little toe then you will ever have. I deal with these misfits of society like Trayvon Martin 5 days a week and there is no help for most of them. Trayvon Martin thought he owned the area and that no one should be on his turf that's why he attacked that fellow.
Really? Well, since he wasn't from there and was only "visiting" his Father, somehow I doubt that!

I'll bet all the White People that you deal with "5 days a week" are the finest Pillars of Society and completely and totally rational, reasonable, polite, respectful, and Law-Abiding...Right?

Location hidden

#88254 Jul 14, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid post.
Pete, if all you have to do , is appoint yourself the Critic for my Posts and follow me around to judge them, that ought to give you a Clue as to why your Supposed Company is going to "He*l in a Handbasket"

I'm smart enough to figure that out, but obviously, you're NOT! It's easier to blame Obama and the Liptards than it is to admit, it's due to your own Screw-ups and Laziness, isn't it?

Stop wasting your time and start trying to figure out a way to save your Company! Duh!

Something tells me that you don't have a Company to save...oh, I know what it is...it's your ACTIONS!

Location hidden

#88255 Jul 14, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, how come it's not with it's droppings at the Kill Zimmerman riots?
Huh? Try that again...in English this time...and SOBER!

Location hidden

#88256 Jul 14, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I have more common sense in my little toe then you will ever have. I deal with these misfits of society like Trayvon Martin 5 days a week and there is no help for most of them. Trayvon Martin thought he owned the area and that no one should be on his turf that's why he attacked that fellow.
BTW, if you were an Eyewitness to what actually happened, since you claim to know for sure...then, why weren't you called to testify at the Trial?
laughing man

UK

#88257 Jul 14, 2013
unSexyDumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Try that again...in English this time...and SOBER!
I thought you libtards were supposed to be "smart". At least that's the current urban legend.
Billy Bob

Turkey

#88258 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, if you were an Eyewitness to what actually happened, since you claim to know for sure...then, why weren't you called to testify at the Trial?
How do you know if I wasn't?

Location hidden

#88259 Jul 14, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm, NO, I don't have a Company that's going belly-up, like you say you do! If I did, you could bet your bottom dollar, I wouldn't be in Topix, following another Poster to judge their Posts and insult them.

Pete Honey, You are such a Phony! LMAO!

Is there anybody on Topix that's genuine, but ME??? I doubt it! It's so disappointing, but it's a Fact, I'll betcha!

BTW, I'm ready to get off Topix for now, anyway, because I outgrew "Play-acting" when I became a Teenager and gained some Maturity! Too bad all of you have never reached that Maturity Level. Must be Arrested Development...or your Second Childhood? Whatever, it's NOT attractive nor desirable, IMO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Palace: Knoxville, Tennessee's Pizza Driv... (Jul '10) 6 hr southern whitewash 22
William Control Concert 7 hr CrazyWhiteGirl 1
lane kiffin 9 hr Pedro 6
alex hare sleeps around 9 hr rustyshackleford 2
Nissan recalling Altima and Sentra cars over se... (Nov '07) 13 hr indianaPacer 18
VOTE NO on Election Day to Amendment 1 Women 14 hr bill 48
tenn river medical/ nurse from hell/ move them ... (Aug '12) 15 hr KnoxvilleGirl80 17
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match

Knoxville Jobs

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]