great dane

Dayton, TN

#88061 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>And you're a Lying Smartazz, but I guess the World needs all kinds. We've got them, anyway.
BTW, did my exchanging Insults with you, give you a Thrill and satisfy your Abuse Craving? Probably NOT,'cause Posters like you can never get enough. But, I did my part, now go satisfy your Sick Obesssion with somebody else...I'm done!
So glad you're done! The thread will be so much more pleasant. Hillary 2016!
great dane

Dayton, TN

#88062 Jul 12, 2013
here now wrote:
<quoted text>She is so easy to ignore. It used to be she could make me laugh with the things that she is sure she know. Not so much any longer.
I can ignore her. She's just such an IDI0T!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88063 Jul 12, 2013
They should re-name Topix, "The Hate Forum for the Mentally Ill and Substance Abusers".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#88064 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
They should re-name Topix, "The Hate Forum for the Mentally Ill and Substance Abusers".
Maybe they could call it Crackhead Corner?
yes

United States

#88065 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
It's official you have finally said teapublican more times than McCain/Palin used the word maverick in their campaign. No offense but Please come up with some new thoughts

Location hidden

#88066 Jul 12, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they could call it Crackhead Corner?
Lol! I like it because it's sooo appropriate!:)

Location hidden

#88067 Jul 12, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's official you have finally said teapublican more times than McCain/Palin used the word maverick in their campaign. No offense but Please come up with some new thoughts
Keep up, Doofus! I have, for now...I'm calling them TEA Baggers.
It was you Idiots that came up with the stupid Name and now, you're ashamed of it.
Just like a Dumbazz TEA Bagger, can't see two inches in front of your face, much less the Consequences of your Actions!
Yet, they want to tell, and make, Everybody do, and live, as they say!
Gorillas at the Zoo can make better decisions than TEA Baggers, and they're a helleva more attractive!
yes

United States

#88068 Jul 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Keep up, Doofus! I have, for now...I'm calling them TEA Baggers.
It was you Idiots that came up with the stupid Name and now, you're ashamed of it.
Just like a Dumbazz TEA Bagger, can't see two inches in front of your face, much less the Consequences of your Actions!
Yet, they want to tell, and make, Everybody do, and live, as they say!
Gorillas at the Zoo can make better decisions than TEA Baggers, and they're a helleva more attractive!
Sorry, I hate to make a girl cry.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#88069 Jul 12, 2013
I'm going back to watching Jay Leno's videos
&fe ature=youtu.be

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#88070 Jul 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Well oa as I thought you will defend your own saying foul language. How hypocritical of you. No surprise though, as I expected, you are a libtard. And look at you posting foul language yourself. Whats laughable is your Iq and way of thinking among a lot of other things. Oh and you say disgusting obscenities yet call someone a child molester. So moron(dumbazz) what b/s will you try to judge conservatives, yet overlook your own?
I'm trying to judge your age by your level of grammar and spelling, but I'm befuddled. Just how old are you, Jackson?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#88071 Jul 12, 2013
I could declare that vet was "taking cover," but I have enough integrity to assume he's tucked in for the night.

Location hidden

#88072 Jul 12, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
I could declare that vet was "taking cover," but I have enough integrity to assume he's tucked in for the night.
If the Atlanta Braves are playing tonight, that's what he's doing...watching the Game.
But, he might have had to work late tonight at "the Club", too. After all, it is Friday Night. Of they had a larger Crowd tonight, it would have taken him longer to clean up the kitchen and get the dishes washed, you know.:)

Location hidden

#88077 Jul 12, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he is getting a little obsession going. Stalking will be next.
Lol! Agreed. Vet's impressed by OA's salary. I think he'd probably do anything for some of that money.
Like you said, OA, you OWN him...or you could, probably very cheaply, too.:)

Location hidden

#88080 Jul 12, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I hate to make a girl cry.
Rest assured, You didn't!

Location hidden

#88082 Jul 12, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>Show us some of them !!!
Lol! Where? Where? Where are they?:)

Location hidden

#88083 Jul 12, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you guys are his friends...."Bit" , spelling trouble teach?
It's just down-right embarrassing when a "Teacher" fails his own class. Lol!

Location hidden

#88084 Jul 12, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>Guess he's got money on the game...probably a big gambler.
Yeah...losing that 10 bucks would probably make it hard on him until he gets his next paycheck from "The Club".:)

Location hidden

#88086 Jul 12, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>He seems obsessed . Many of his posts refer to the lifestyle and income of OA. I really don't think he has anything else to talk about. His banter is becoming more immature as time passes.
You know, I hadn't thought about it, but you may be right. Most of these Trolls don't seem to know anything to talk about. Maybe, all they know is Verbal Abuse and that's all they know to say. That's really very sad, if that's the case.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#88087 Jul 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Well again, you can whine about my language all you want too. I don't care what you are anyone else thinks. Go liberal, you're close to it anyway. The sad way you think has liberal mentality all over it. Oa has to do with it, cause he whined about no conservatives saying anything to me, even though he never says anything to liberal who do the same. You don't either, you must be oa too. If you don't like what I say, simple "don't read it"
LOL, I agree with almost 100% of the content of your posts, just don't agree with the way it is delivered much like I don't agree with the way some of the liberals on here deliver their message. Enough said on that.

I am sure if you looked back over a lot of the last 3 months posts you would see that I have been a strong advocate of conservatism. Therefore, accusing me of nurturing OA's views is simply incorrect and I am sure OA would tell you the same.

I have had thought provoking and enlightened discussions with such conservatives as Vet, Willard, and a few others and enjoy these discussions very much. However, I also enjoy discussing opposing views with such posters as Dunlapian, OA and a few others in that I am actually curious to know how an opposing view is formed.

Whatever the content of a post, if it is delivered disrespectfully, I will indeed ignore it or disregard it. However, sometimes human nature takes over and my emotions impel me to respond to some of them. I later regret it, but it is what it is.

And as you probably would agree, there are some posters who are so deranged, responding to them is fruitless in that their mind simply can't grasp most of the realities of the world we live in today, i.e. Sassy. Any responses to her are simply for entertainment purposes.

In my humble opinion, if everyone would simply respond to the content of various posts instead of berating someone for having a different opinion, discussions on here might just become pleasant. Also in my opinion, politics are prioritized way to heavily on here. People are made up of a lot more than their political views. One of my best friends voted for Obama, is a devout democrat, and thinks Alec Baldwin is the bomb. Most times when we see each other, he calls me lunatic for my political views, I then call him an ignorant dunce for his views, and then we go about enjoying each other's company once that is out of the way.

Don't get me wrong. I am a very strong supporter of conservative values. I do not agree with anything liberal. I honestly don't understand how anyone's mind can support some of the liberal ideals. However, I support everyone's right to an opinion and I support the ideals of being an American citizen over and above what a person's political beliefs are. If OA or SSS are broken down on the side of the road, I will help them. If Dunlapian or any other liberal were ill or suffered an accident, I would help them. On the other hand, if Vet and OW are taking a few pokes at some liberal posters on here, I will laugh with them. I will also agree with them on most of the content they post. However, disrespect another human being in a severe way and I witness it, I will try to dissuade this activity. We are all made the same and we all share the exact same rights. In fact, we all have a lot more in common than not. We are all citizens of the same country and the same state. This in itself should make us all allies, not enemies.

Location hidden

#88091 Jul 13, 2013
"Obama Still Ruining Our Economy!-- U.S. Has Massive Budget Surplus In June."

Click here:
http://www.politicalgarbagechute.com/obama-st...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morristown couple's puppy dies, store says no r... 1 hr if so 50
southeast spine and pain associates (Apr '13) 16 hr simpleman 69 25
Tennessee Human Rights Commission Releases Stat... Wed Friv Games 1
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Red M&Ms exist today thanks to this man Mon oldman 3
Amanda Hara Mon I know 11
Review: Pain Consultants Of East Tennessee (Aug '12) Nov 24 This place is NO ... 88
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:04 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:04PM
Texans' Mallett done, Fitzpatrick starts