Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80191 May 15, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded in the manner I did because I didn't think you would want this statement to be illustrated again -
"the centrist republicans are held captive, and I just think it is hilarious"
This sort of shows your true colors.
What I find hilarious is this statement by you -
"They have met the enemy and it is themselves."
I think the more appropriate comment at this particular time is "the liberals have met the enemy and it is themselves." Have you not seen the news lately?
Oh, Pete. You have a mixed race President, I know it has thrown you into a tailspin, but get over it. He is intelligent and W. was a moron manipulated by Cheney, even Bush sees that now. The public is not as naive as they were. They are catching on.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80192 May 15, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded in the manner I did because I didn't think you would want this statement to be illustrated again -
"the centrist republicans are held captive, and I just think it is hilarious"
This sort of shows your true colors.
What I find hilarious is this statement by you -
"They have met the enemy and it is themselves."
I think the more appropriate comment at this particular time is "the liberals have met the enemy and it is themselves." Have you not seen the news lately?
Oh how sweet and considerate of you, Pete. I didn't know you cared.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#80193 May 15, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Pete. You have a mixed race President, I know it has thrown you into a tailspin, but get over it. He is intelligent and W. was a moron manipulated by Cheney, even Bush sees that now. The public is not as naive as they were. They are catching on.
I would expect nothing less than for you to throw race into the discussion. Thank you for doing that. A person's real morality always comes out sooner or later.

You are indeed correct. The public is catching on, very quickly. Except not as you have stated. Bush's ratings are now equal to our current president's ratings.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/3...

This is a blog site, but the results came from ABC news, known for being liberal. So if you are going to dispute the data, then you are arguing with your compatriots. If you want to be Liberal, then be Liberal. It's a free country. But the personal insults to those who do not share your opinion will result in bringing your contradictions to light.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80194 May 15, 2013
myth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny... "centrist republicans"... HA
Yep, the term centrist republican is an oxy moron...don't ya think?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#80195 May 15, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the term centrist republican is an oxy moron...don't ya think?
Well, a herd of goats would be centrist compared to liberal radicals. Hell, Jimmy Carter would be considered a centrist by the Olivias of the world. Just take a quick peek to your right and you will find the rest of the country Olivia.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80196 May 15, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I would expect nothing less than for you to throw race into the discussion. Thank you for doing that. A person's real morality always comes out sooner or later.
You are indeed correct. The public is catching on, very quickly. Except not as you have stated. Bush's ratings are now equal to our current president's ratings.
http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/3...
This is a blog site, but the results came from ABC news, known for being liberal. So if you are going to dispute the data, then you are arguing with your compatriots. If you want to be Liberal, then be Liberal. It's a free country. But the personal insults to those who do not share your opinion will result in bringing your contradictions to light.
Oh, yes..I stand corrected. The GOP does not see race. They only know they are white because their Caucasian friends tell them so. The civil war had nothing to do with slavery, it was all about money...Right??? Yes, we know it was about money because the south had labor that cost them only the money to purchase...PEOPLE., room and board them, rape and abuse women then sell their children, along with their men. YES, I understand your argument and it is founded on lies. You can deny it all you want, but your racism is showing in a big way.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80197 May 15, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, a herd of goats would be centrist compared to liberal radicals. Hell, Jimmy Carter would be considered a centrist by the Olivias of the world. Just take a quick peek to your right and you will find the rest of the country Olivia.
Oh,,Pete, I did look to to the RIGHT And LEFT and saw a melting pot of races, cultures, religions and ideas including folks that acknowledge science and HISTORY. BOOOOO, BOOOOO. Others took that look as well and your racist culture is in jeopardy, your numbers are dwindling.
Big Mac

Fremont, CA

#80198 May 15, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,,Pete, I did look to to the RIGHT And LEFT and saw a melting pot of races, cultures, religions and ideas including folks that acknowledge science and HISTORY. BOOOOO, BOOOOO. Others took that look as well and your racist culture is in jeopardy, your numbers are dwindling.
You sound like a racist.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80199 May 15, 2013
Big Mac wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a racist.
Do you have access to a dictionary, google, or Bng? Look up "racist".
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80200 May 15, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
SHAME ON YOU.
Big Mac

Houston, TX

#80201 May 15, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have access to a dictionary, google, or Bng? Look up "racist".
No need to do that I already know you are, you can't drop it.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80202 May 15, 2013
Big Mac wrote:
<quoted text>No need to do that I already know you are, you can't drop it.
OK, little MAC....I know who you are, as well. You have a little soft wee wee.
sofia

Grand Prairie, TX

#80203 May 15, 2013
Big Mac wrote:
<quoted text>No need to do that I already know you are, you can't drop it.
SSS still up to the same old games.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80204 May 15, 2013
sofia wrote:
<quoted text>SSS still up to the same old games.
Expected such a reply from you, Tea Party anarchists. SSS is an obviously well educated, socially sensitive and tolerant person. You are the opposite. The times they are a'changing.
sofia

Grand Prairie, TX

#80205 May 15, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Expected such a reply from you, Tea Party anarchists. SSS is an obviously well educated, socially sensitive and tolerant person. You are the opposite. The times they are a'changing.
You are also sss.
Nancy

Sumter, SC

#80206 May 15, 2013
sofia wrote:
<quoted text>You are also sss.
And are you Joe?
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#80207 May 15, 2013
sofia wrote:
<quoted text>You are also sss.
Well, that is a complement, although it is not true. SSS and I just see the world in a similar light. We are not the same person, but I am not offended. Funny that you would think it such a remote notion that someone else share SSS's views. Funny and tragic.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#80208 May 16, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Old accusations. Get over it and move on.
O.K., so in your mind what would be the "Cutoff Date" for these facts, as they are not just accusations? Remember to be fair they have to apply to both sides.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#80209 May 16, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you Liberals agree with these guys. Right?
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/thomas-roberts/518...
WRONG!

BTW, have you heard from the Captain?
Captain

Grand Prairie, TX

#80210 May 16, 2013
I'm still out to sea. Be back soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DEVELOPING: Johnia Berry suspect dead (Mar '08) 59 min Norman 1,123
New..... 1 hr Summy 3
Review: Tennessee Premier Care DR Tue please 2
Best Female Attorney Mon BUMBEATER 6
News Caryville police searching for Kenny Bartley af... Mon work out 12
customer Mon pleased 1
Local internet radio station Mar 29 Tell it 6
More from around the web

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE