Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

While Bush was being bashed about New Orleans, the Democrap mayor was lining his pockets while his citizens died.

NEW ORLEANS Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was indicted Friday on charges that he used his office for personal gain, accepting payoffs, free trips and gratuities from contractors while the city was struggling to recover from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina.

The charges against Nagin are the outgrowth of a City Hall corruption investigation that already has resulted in guilty pleas by two former city officials and two businessmen and a prison sentence for a former city vendor
Angel of Death

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

This one time when I was in boyscouts, I thought I farted but.......
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Betti wrote:
<quoted text>And of course Mitt was such a genius concerning foreign policy.
Please send your witty response to the family of the dead American and the families of the missing Americans in Algeria. Explain Barry Obama's foreign policy to them.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Whose fault is it now, Barry?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
most presidents your age have died. Lol
From Heart Attacks caused by the stress from People like you! You're as Lethal as a half a pound of bacon a day, only quicker!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Angel of Death wrote:
This one time when I was in boyscouts, I thought I farted but.......
And you haven't improved one bit, with age either, have you? It's the Sphincter Muscles that you don't have , anymore, if you're wondering what's causing that.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, don't take this the wrong way, but...KISS MY AZZ!
I didn't type but two words in the post that was the subject of your first complaint, and that was "con't.)" x2. The rest of it, including the Title, was "Copy and Paste".
As far as your second complaint, and btw, all you do is complain about something, ANYTHING...I'll post when I want to , where I want to, and what I want to, and there's not a frazzling thing you can do about it, except "bit*h" and that's about all any of you Teapublicans know how to do anyway, so nothing new there...and I'm getting to the point I don't expect anything else from you People, nor do I pay an attention to it...just like most other Sensible Americans, don't!
So, just knock your "whiny little Self out" if you want to...I, frankly, DON'T CARE!
Now, go clean your Gun and practice your Quick Draw...and just maybe, some Adults will start posting on here, again! Although, I wouldn't blame them if they didn't.
Count the words in my Post and start your bit*hing about it...it's what I expect, and it's the ONLY thing I expect from you!
Well, at least this time you only mentioned one of your buzz words - "Teapublicans." For once, you left out Fox News. For the record, I don't bitch about everything, just you. Also for the record, there are adults posting on here but all the adults have to weed through all your gibberish to get to the meaningful posts. Nobody really cares nor reads the links to all your favorite blogs and editorial websites. And quit complaining about long posts when you post 100's of times a week and whole page posts stating the same thing over and over. I realize it is easy to cut and paste the word "Teapublican" and "Fox News", but do you seriously think anyone pays attention to this dribble? Why don't you go talk to people face to face for a change. Might do you some good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Betti wrote:
<quoted text>And of course Mitt was such a genius concerning foreign policy.
I'd say that he proved that on his trip to London...what a world-wide disaster...not to mention, embarrassing to the U.S.
Yep, those Teapublicans really know how to pick a Candidate, alright.<S>
Of course, considering the "Crop" they have to choose from, you can understand why. But, to the Teapublicans, they are all Shining Stars. But again, look at the mentality of the Teapublicans , as a whole, and again, you can understand why!
National Embarrassments, one and ALL of them!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least this time you only mentioned one of your buzz words - "Teapublicans." For once, you left out Fox News. For the record, I don't bitch about everything, just you. Also for the record, there are adults posting on here but all the adults have to weed through all your gibberish to get to the meaningful posts. Nobody really cares nor reads the links to all your favorite blogs and editorial websites. And quit complaining about long posts when you post 100's of times a week and whole page posts stating the same thing over and over. I realize it is easy to cut and paste the word "Teapublican" and "Fox News", but do you seriously think anyone pays attention to this dribble? Why don't you go talk to people face to face for a change. Might do you some good.
No Thank You, I don't EVER want to have to look at your face, again! Nightmare, pure Nightmare!
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The "inquistir" gets all of their "News" off the Internet! LMAO! Yeah, that's really a reliable source alright...for INTERNET GOSSIP!
You're really funny! LMAO!
Where do you get your gossip?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Please send your witty response to the family of the dead American and the families of the missing Americans in Algeria. Explain Barry Obama's foreign policy to them.
Man, you're just chomping at the bit to start another War, aren't you. I'd bet money that you are heavily invested in Military Contractors and War means your Stock goes up! Talk about Blood Money!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
RS will want proof of this. What is your source?
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! If every word that comes out of you People's mouths wasn't a Lie, that wouldn't be necessary! But, unfortunately, that's the Reality and One has to deal with it. Reality...a Foreign word, to the Teapublicans...and one they certainly don't know the meaning of!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you get your gossip?
This is gossip?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No Thank You, I don't EVER want to have to look at your face, again! Nightmare, pure Nightmare!
Don't worry, that will never happen. I meant for you to get out from in front of the computer for a few minutes a day and actually converse with another human being live. Hiding behind a computer and acting like a political guru removes you from reality. Post all you want, but condemning others for what they post only makes you look bad. Calling people names and blaspheming others for what they post makes you look bad as well. Calling everyone who disagrees with you a Teapublican makes you look immature. Try posting only your opinion and leave it at that. Otherwise, get ready for get what you dish out.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! If every word that comes out of you People's mouths wasn't a Lie, that wouldn't be necessary! But, unfortunately, that's the Reality and One has to deal with it. Reality...a Foreign word, to the Teapublicans...and one they certainly don't know the meaning of!
That's right, only you speak the truth and all others are liars. We get it.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Nuh wrote:
Well one thing is for sure about the NY gun control law...it should make the police and criminals all equal! Because the law was passed for 7 max bullets, so that's all the bad guys will be allowed to have also. It's the law you know.
Why should I care about gun control laws in NY or Chicago. Let them ban guns up there. If the people are stupid enough to let them have them, then there will be a lot of deaths by guns from the criminals. If they let this happen, they deserve it.
Really Sassy

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Secretly I watch Foxnews.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that Fox"News" disciples always seem to compare news networks one-on-one, but then go on and on about the "liberal mainstream media." Add up the ratings of ALL the "liberal mainstream media" and compare THAT number to Fox"News" number and we'll see how the country leans.
Keep in mind also that liberals don't watch news or propaganda 24/7. We watch sitcoms, documentaries, movies, etc. What a miserable life it must be to watch "Obama sucks" non-stop your whole life.
1,476,000 (fox news) to 585,700 (MSNBC & others) if you add them up. No not the sitcoms just the news places, As usual you dem/libs want to watch some thing that won't remind you of what actually is going on. Like I said before, You should be very afraid of what you don't know about your gov.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
1,476,000 (fox news) to 585,700 (MSNBC & others) if you add them up. No not the sitcoms just the news places, As usual you dem/libs want to watch some thing that won't remind you of what actually is going on. Like I said before, You should be very afraid of what you don't know about your gov.
ooohhh, you shouldn't have said that!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing that I'm not President. If that Jerk-off had brought my Kids, or my wife, into this, like the Jerk-off did, I swear, I'd have sent some of the Black OP Guys after him!
Yet you support the "Jerk-off" who brought kids to the White House for the signing of Obamacare and his Executive Orders. This just shows what kind of a sanctimonious hypocrite you Liberals Really-Really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Pain Clinic 4 hr JimmyH 2
ENGAGEMENT: Perrin - DeWitt 4 hr JimmyH 2
Hardin Valley Ranch horse camp 7 hr WTH 20
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr WTH 8,936
Holly Kathy aka Serenity at the strip clu (Nov '11) 8 hr Derek Goodson 8
Help with a school assignment 12 hr Natalie 1
wanting to adopt!!! 18 hr Anneannann 3
•••
•••