Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51575 Oct 18, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least if you chewed tobacco you wouldn't stink.
Is that where your body odor comes from? Nasty-smell! I thought it was from some kind of STD, now you wouldn't lie to me, would you?
You kinda look like you're rotting from the inside out!

Location hidden

#51576 Oct 18, 2012
"Paul Ryan's Bogus Soup Kitchen Photo Op."

(Jesus washed the feet of the Poor. The Republican Vice-Presidential Nominee re-washed their clean pots and pans.')

Click here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/pau...
Lisa

Jonesborough, TN

#51577 Oct 18, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you career goals, if you have any, have anything to do with ACT Call Center?
I apologize for all of the nasty posts I've written, I have low self-esteem and have drank so much man spunk it's interfering with my higher brain functions.
Goforthegold

United States

#51579 Oct 18, 2012
BIG news..Florida has just gone RED...Romney 51..Obama 45.....best news ever!
Goforthegold

United States

#51580 Oct 18, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Me too. So much so that I now feel gay.
posted by IMPOSTOR!
Goforthegold

Jonesborough, TN

#51581 Oct 18, 2012
Me too!!!
Goforthegold

United States

#51582 Oct 18, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
Correction...Obama 44%...
Goforthegold

Dallas, TX

#51583 Oct 18, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Correction...Obama 44%...
Correction..... Obama 65%.....
Goforthegold

Dallas, TX

#51584 Oct 18, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
Correction Florida has gone purple...... I love Barney....
Goforthegold

Dallas, TX

#51585 Oct 18, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Me too. So much so that I now feel gay.
Imposter I was trying to keep that a secret
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51586 Oct 19, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:

50% by mid October pretty well tells the winner.Gaining ground.Electoral votes falling in line too.It's coming together. Coming up roses.We're winning now.Been a long road for the parties.
Reportedly, the Clintons are going on a cruise.Bet she's exhausted.
He's trying to help Obama with votes.Their thank you for the job to Hillary.
Too many problems in MID-EAST are building.Going to get heated in next weeks.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51587 Oct 19, 2012
Obama said at a fundraiser last night in New York that he slept thru the first debate.

Location hidden

#51588 Oct 19, 2012
"Obama, Romney In (Mostly) Friendly Duel Of Wits.

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-romn...

Location hidden

#51589 Oct 19, 2012
123pictures wrote:
Obama said at a fundraiser last night in New York that he slept thru the first debate.
----------
This is what Obama REALLY said, at the Fundraiser for Catholic Charities.
----------
"Obama opened by urging "Everyone, please take your seats -- otherwise Clint Eastwood will yell at them." His routine was more self-deprecating than Romney's, but he gave as good as he got.

"As some of you may have noticed, I had a lot more energy at our second debate. I felt really well rested after the nice, long nap I had in the first debate," Obama said. "Although it turns out millions of Americans focused in on the second debate who didn't focus in on the first debate -- and I happened to be one of them."

"I learned that there are worse things that can happen to you on your anniversary than forgetting to buy a gift," said the president, a reference to the first debate falling on his wedding anniversary.

Obama turned a different Cuomo joke, saying that he was glad to be "with a man whose father was a popular governor, and who knows what it's like to run a major Northeastern state, and who could very well be president someday -- and I'm hoping it is Andrew Cuomo."

"Earlier today, I went shopping at some stores in Midtown. I understand Governor Romney went shopping for some stores in Midtown," Obama said.

Making his own "you didn't build that" reference, Obama joked that while in college at Columbia University he "loved to go to old Yankee Stadium, the house that Ruth built -- although he really did not build that."

Looking back at his history-making 2008 run for the White House, Obama said: "I have to admit some things have changed since then."

"I've heard some people say, "Barack, you're not as young as you used to be. Where's that golden smile? Where's that pep in your step?" And I say,'Settle down, Joe, I'm trying to run a Cabinet meeting,'" the president joked.

"Sometimes it feels like this race has dragged on forever. But Paul Ryan assured me that we've only been running for two hours and 50-something minutes," the president said, in a reference to Ryan misstating his marathon time.

"Of course, the economy is on everybody's minds. The unemployment rate is at its lowest level since I took office. I don't have a joke here. I just thought it would be useful to remind everybody that the unemployment rate is at the lowest it's been since I took office," the president said.

And he got in a shot at Romney's gaffe-plagued overseas trip earlier this year.

"Some of you guys remember, after my foreign trip in 2008, I was attacked as a celebrity because I was so popular with our allies overseas. And I have to say, I'm impressed with how well Governor Romney has avoided that problem," Obama said.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#51590 Oct 19, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
This is what Obama REALLY said, at the Fundraiser for Catholic Charities.
----------
"Obama opened by urging "Everyone, please take your seats -- otherwise Clint Eastwood will yell at them." His routine was more self-deprecating than Romney's, but he gave as good as he got.
"As some of you may have noticed, I had a lot more energy at our second debate. I felt really well rested after the nice, long nap I had in the first debate," Obama said. "Although it turns out millions of Americans focused in on the second debate who didn't focus in on the first debate -- and I happened to be one of them."
"I learned that there are worse things that can happen to you on your anniversary than forgetting to buy a gift," said the president, a reference to the first debate falling on his wedding anniversary.
Obama turned a different Cuomo joke, saying that he was glad to be "with a man whose father was a popular governor, and who knows what it's like to run a major Northeastern state, and who could very well be president someday -- and I'm hoping it is Andrew Cuomo."
"Earlier today, I went shopping at some stores in Midtown. I understand Governor Romney went shopping for some stores in Midtown," Obama said.
Making his own "you didn't build that" reference, Obama joked that while in college at Columbia University he "loved to go to old Yankee Stadium, the house that Ruth built -- although he really did not build that."
Looking back at his history-making 2008 run for the White House, Obama said: "I have to admit some things have changed since then."
"I've heard some people say, "Barack, you're not as young as you used to be. Where's that golden smile? Where's that pep in your step?" And I say,'Settle down, Joe, I'm trying to run a Cabinet meeting,'" the president joked.
"Sometimes it feels like this race has dragged on forever. But Paul Ryan assured me that we've only been running for two hours and 50-something minutes," the president said, in a reference to Ryan misstating his marathon time.
"Of course, the economy is on everybody's minds. The unemployment rate is at its lowest level since I took office. I don't have a joke here. I just thought it would be useful to remind everybody that the unemployment rate is at the lowest it's been since I took office," the president said.
And he got in a shot at Romney's gaffe-plagued overseas trip earlier this year.
"Some of you guys remember, after my foreign trip in 2008, I was attacked as a celebrity because I was so popular with our allies overseas. And I have to say, I'm impressed with how well Governor Romney has avoided that problem," Obama said.
Sassy, I just love reading what our President Obama say's.
I know for a fact that he will find Ambassador Stevens killer, and if Willard becomes President......within one year we will have at least one new war, on a new credit card, and the killer of Ambassador Stevens will be all but forgotten.
So all I can say for any Willard fan's, when you vote, please recruit at least one family member into the military, because Willard will be starting a new war.

Location hidden

#51591 Oct 19, 2012
Please note that ALL of these Polls were taken BEFORE the Debate, according to the Article, which also says that it will be a few days before the results of the Polls taken AFTER the Debate, will be known.
----------
"New Polls Have Good News For Obama."

("Presidential Poll Round Up--October 17")

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/polls-good-news-obama-2...

Location hidden

#51592 Oct 19, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, I just love reading what our President Obama say's.
I know for a fact that he will find Ambassador Stevens killer, and if Willard becomes President......within one year we will have at least one new war, on a new credit card, and the killer of Ambassador Stevens will be all but forgotten.
So all I can say for any Willard fan's, when you vote, please recruit at least one family member into the military, because Willard will be starting a new war.
I absolutely agree with you and if there's any way that we can avoid it, the last thing we need is another War right now. The thought just chills me to the bone.

Location hidden

#51593 Oct 19, 2012
"Obama To Jon Stewart: Congress Needs To Rein In The Presidency."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/19/obama-t...
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#51596 Oct 19, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
"Obama, Romney In (Mostly) Friendly Duel Of Wits.
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-romn...
Yes.

Obama is such a great....reader.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#51598 Oct 19, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the Wicked Witch!
That casting wouldn't work "Sassy" ! The Wicked Witch might be mean, but she has a brain !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rush Limbaugh exposes Obama fraudulent plant at... 17 min paul 2
snow 1 hr snowman 3
Gov. Haslem 1 hr Doc 19
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 5 hr God is on my side 753
boss 7 hr Just Me 1
Review: Hydro Star Carpet Cleaning (Oct '08) 23 hr Andrew Duckworth 6
please help info needed,charge theft over 10,000 Sat Terry 12
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web