Lighten Up

Jamestown, TN

#51477 Oct 18, 2012
An Love Story.

A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and the mall was packed.

As the wife walked through the mall she was surprised to look up and see her husband was nowhere around. She was quite upset because they had a lot to do.

Because she was so worried, she called him on her cell phone to ask him where he was.

In a calm voice, the husband said, "Honey, you remember the jewelry store we went into about 5 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we could not afford and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, I remember that jewelry store."

Get ready for this........

He said, "Well, I'm in the bar right next to it."
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#51479 Oct 18, 2012
Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
When all else fails...Blame Bush.
BTW - I said 'positive' accomplishments...Obama's have all been negative. This will be remedied in less than 3 weeks.
Any idiot should know that the 8 years of the Bush administration actually happened and the consequences of what he did will be with us for years if not generations. Just ask some of the families of those American kids that lost their lives over there. Then again I said "any" idiot didn't I and you aren't just any idiot are you ?
BTW Don't count your chickens.... OOOPS I forgot that would require taking off your socks !

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51481 Oct 18, 2012
Lighten Up wrote:
An Love Story.
A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and the mall was packed.
As the wife walked through the mall she was surprised to look up and see her husband was nowhere around. She was quite upset because they had a lot to do.
Because she was so worried, she called him on her cell phone to ask him where he was.
In a calm voice, the husband said, "Honey, you remember the jewelry store we went into about 5 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we could not afford and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"
The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, I remember that jewelry store."
Get ready for this........
He said, "Well, I'm in the bar right next to it."
LMAO! Typical Man! You gotta love "em! Lol!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51483 Oct 18, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>

REPORTED
REPORTED 10/18/12 12:32 am

Take my internet name down NOW.CYBER- BULLYING
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51484 Oct 18, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported
REPORTED.
10/18/12 12;42 pm.
Take down my internet signing name.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51486 Oct 18, 2012
Ann Romney says they would not run again.Don't know why they even ran,didn't need it.Who would want it? Life always on the line.
Hehe

North Augusta, SC

#51490 Oct 18, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>well dumbass if you get your fat head out of your even fatter ass you would see 1 i wasn't talking to you 2 here's the poster i was talking to"Now Willards son Tagg says he wanted to punch Obama.
Well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Where are his Christian values......oh yeah I forgot he's a Mormon" so stfu prick,i know you're an "idiot" thats obvious.
You would want to punch Obama too, if he was beating your daddy like a rented mule!

Location hidden

#51491 Oct 18, 2012
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares, hes runing for President not Pope!
Those Idiot Ideologues don't understand the "Separation of Church" nor do they abide by it, they like to throw the U.S. Constitution out there to try and support their Religious Beliefs, but want to deny everybody else of a different Faith, the same guaranteed Right.
They want to make Christianity a Litmus test for the Presidency, for Obama, who is a Christian, but totally ignore the Fact that Romney isn't a Christian because he believes in and practices, to the Mormon Faith, which is NOT a Christian Religion!

The bottom line is that they will badger you and bang you over the head with their so-called "religious" beliefs, until they find somebody who they think will give them what they, alone, want and then, they forget all about their "Christian Religion" that they've been preaching to you, incessantly, and welcome a NON-Christian with open arms, while still bashing and criticizing Obama for his Christian Belief and claiming that he's doesn't really believe in Christianity.
Man, if they're not the Poster-Children for Hypocrisy, I'd like for somebody to show me what is! That's why it makes me so angry for them, the Hypocrites to end ALL Hypocrites, start preaching their phony Religious beliefs to me because I know by their own actions and words on this Forum, just what Hypocrites they really are! And if the rest of you don't, then you've just not been paying attention to what they say and what they actually do and support! It's as hypocritical as One can get!
The truth is that you don't really care about ANYTHING BUT THEIR OWN SELFISH wants and they'll do anything to get it and use anybody and anything to get it, including pretending to believe in a Religion that they do NOT! They TALK THE TALK, but they DO NOT WALK THE WALK!

Location hidden

#51492 Oct 18, 2012
One more thing , the Bible says to beware of False Prophets...and that you will know a True Believer by their DEEDS, not by their words!
It's talking about these Religious Hypocrites...of ANY RELIGION!
Hehe

North Augusta, SC

#51498 Oct 18, 2012
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>just because your mom looks like one and your dad beat her for birthing a moron like you doesn't mean Obama is beating Romney.Fyi,we will see the results at the polls.
I will say that Obama called Mitt out on "almost" all of his lies! Thats why junior got so mad.
Give some to get some

Union City, TN

#51501 Oct 18, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>if you say so,Mitt got Osama obama pissed when he called him out on the attacks.it's was funny watching that moron get mad. know what they say truth hurts,then the libtard moderator jumps in to help her moron leader out. sad
Can you say base drum. Thats how Mr. Obama, beat Mitt Romney's azz.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#51502 Oct 18, 2012
For the record Dim-Libs....

Obama has investments in the Caymans - China too - and has a public pension greater than Mitt Romney.

During the debate where Romney "lied" he asked, "Mr. President, have you looked at your pension? Have you looked at your pension? Mr. President, have you looked at your pension?" Romney challenged.

In one of the debate's lighter moments, Obama countered, "I don't look at my pension. It's not as big as yours so it doesn't take as long. I don't check it that often."

Fact is, Obama's pension is greater...

As president, he will receive $191,300 annually for life win or lose in next month's election and receives a travel allotment as well as mailing privileges. Should Obama lose, his presidential pension kicks in immediately after leaving office.

In addition, Obama may be due a nice pension for the eight years he served in the Illinois Legislature as a state senator.

Illinois is infamous for its lavish pension plan for former lawmakers. A Freedom of Information Act request for Obama's pension amount submitted Wednesday to the General Assembly Retirement System of Illinois was not immediately answered, nor was a call to the Obama campaign.(So much for transparency)

But what about Romney?

Zip, zero.

Romney only served one term as governor of the Bay State and did not take a salary, so he is eligible for nothing.

Obama lied when he stated Romney's pension was bigger than his...but, unlike his other lies, he is so inept he didn't even know it.
Give some to get some

Union City, TN

#51504 Oct 18, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>really?i guess you were smoking meth when you watched it. Obama didnt beat no one. he did a better job than the 1st time. that was a ass beating,mitt owned his ass the 1st round. i will give it,that he did a way better job.but beat mitt ass,hell no.
Proceed, Mr.
romney. lol
Goforthegold

Dallas, TX

#51505 Oct 18, 2012
Reported....God told me too....

Location hidden

#51508 Oct 18, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>well nasty,Obama doesn't "practice" the "Christain faith" either.He is a muslim,as we have seen from his videos or his pastor Rev. Wright whos wrong
Oh now, you saying that Obama attends a Muslim Mosque and that Rev. Wright, Obama's Preacher in Chicago, wasn't the Pastor of the Biggest Church in South Chicago, a Church of Christ Denominational Church.
Buddy, I don't know what kind of drugs you're on, but I don't want any of them, I can tell you that!

Location hidden

#51509 Oct 18, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
Reported....God told me too....
Lol! I don't believe that. Tell the truth, it was The Devil Made you Do It! LOL!
The Debate

Paris, TN

#51511 Oct 18, 2012
Yes, Obama subscribed to the teachings of Rev. Wright.
Rev. Wrights claim to fame, his famous "God bless America? NO! God Damn America!" speech. A real Patriot.7153
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#51513 Oct 18, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>if you say so,Mitt got Osama obama pissed when he called him out on the attacks.it's was funny watching that moron get mad.
You mean right before the President said "proceed governor" ?
This guy is supposed to be smart enough to "fix" all that ails the USA and yet he had no idea that when his debate opponent said "proceed Governor" there MIGHT just be something funny going on ?
This was the first thing you have ever posted that I can wholeheartedly agree with "it's was funny"
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51514 Oct 18, 2012
ELECTORAL COLLEGE MAP looks good for ROMNEY
REAL CLEAR POLITICS shows him ahead.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#51515 Oct 18, 2012
Nuh wrote:
For the record Dim-Libs....
Obama has investments in the Caymans - China too - and has a public pension greater than Mitt Romney.
During the debate where Romney "lied" he asked, "Mr. President, have you looked at your pension? Have you looked at your pension? Mr. President, have you looked at your pension?" Romney challenged.
In one of the debate's lighter moments, Obama countered, "I don't look at my pension. It's not as big as yours so it doesn't take as long. I don't check it that often."
Fact is, Obama's pension is greater...
As president, he will receive $191,300 annually for life win or lose in next month's election and receives a travel allotment as well as mailing privileges. Should Obama lose, his presidential pension kicks in immediately after leaving office.
In addition, Obama may be due a nice pension for the eight years he served in the Illinois Legislature as a state senator.
Illinois is infamous for its lavish pension plan for former lawmakers. A Freedom of Information Act request for Obama's pension amount submitted Wednesday to the General Assembly Retirement System of Illinois was not immediately answered, nor was a call to the Obama campaign.(So much for transparency)
But what about Romney?
Zip, zero.
Romney only served one term as governor of the Bay State and did not take a salary, so he is eligible for nothing.
Obama lied when he stated Romney's pension was bigger than his...but, unlike his other lies, he is so inept he didn't even know it.
Cute ! The key word is "PUBLIC". Since Mitt's PUBLIC service consists of 4 years as Governor, and you do not get a pension for running for office which Mitt has been doing for years, yes Obama has a larger PUBLIC pension than Mitt.
You forgot to mention Mitt's HUMONGOUS IRA which is the size of the entire gross national product of some small countries ! Chuckles !! Nice try though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
channon christian and chris newsom murders (May '12) 46 min hung kings 20
Abortion Debate - Knoxville, TN (Jan '12) 57 min Facts for u 18
K L Trailer Beware 1 hr Tn Trucks 5
Review: Republic Parking System 18 hr Lac 2
Is Cotton Eye Joe's going downhill now? (Jan '12) Tue Mechanicalbull 30
The Lillelid murders: ten years later (Feb '07) Tue Roman 48
The Lillelid murders: remembering a crime that ... (Oct '07) Tue Roman 47
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web