Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51425 Oct 17, 2012
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn your history.....
More than a year before the 9/11 attacks, Clinton administration intelligence officials had identified four of the 19 9/11 hijackers as a terrorist threat - including al-Qaida team leader Mohamed Atta and his partner Marwan al-Shehhi, whose planes destroyed the World Trade Center and killed over 2,700 people.
But the critical information was not acted on, at least in part, because of prohibitions against intelligence sharing implemented by former Deputy Attorney General Jamie Gorelick, who was reportedly installed in her post at the insistence of then-first lady Hillary Clinton
Dude, let's get something straight! You are wasting your time because I don't even bother reading stuff if the Poster won't put up the Source! I don't believe ANYTHING if I don't know where it came from because that's the ONLY thing that tells me if it reliable information!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51426 Oct 17, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to put your "REPORTED" some place where the Sun doesn't shine! Don't even bother, I'll save you the trouble...
REPORTED!
REPORTED 10/17/12 10:15 pm.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#51427 Oct 17, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
SOURCE???
More than a year before the 9/11 attacks, Clinton administration intelligence officials had identified four of the 19 9/11 hijackers as a terrorist threat - including al-Qaida team leader Mohamed Atta and his partner Marwan al-Shehhi, whose planes destroyed the World Trade Center and killed over 2,700 people.

But the critical information was not acted on, at least in part, because of prohibitions against intelligence sharing implemented by former Deputy Attorney General Jamie Gorelick, who was reportedly installed in her post at the insistence of then-first lady Hillary Clinton
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#51428 Oct 17, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
SOURCE???
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012...
The Debate

Paris, TN

#51429 Oct 17, 2012
Peak strength was half a million men when Johnson left office in Jan '69.
1963, there were 16,000 American military personnel in South Vietnam, it was increased to nearly 200,000 by December. LBJ Administration.
Mad Hatter

Englewood, TN

#51430 Oct 17, 2012
I'm back.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51431 Oct 17, 2012
ABC has a special on guys paid tttto protect us overseas drunk partying,on now.
Rosanna

Grimsley, TN

#51432 Oct 17, 2012
back to the original question, I could support Tiambucktoo for governot, he is fat enough and ugly enough to be a good governor
Mad Hatter

Englewood, TN

#51433 Oct 17, 2012
copperhead

Grimsley, TN

#51434 Oct 17, 2012
happy turkey hunting

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51435 Oct 17, 2012
Mad Hatter wrote:
People, don't skip over this Link...it's information you really need to have about Mitt Romney!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51436 Oct 17, 2012
Rosanna wrote:
back to the original question, I could support Tiambucktoo for governot, he is fat enough and ugly enough to be a good governor
If you're talking about "our" Timbuk2, I like him. But, I don't know what happened to him, he has stopped posting. I miss him.
Pulled hamstring

Grimsley, TN

#51437 Oct 17, 2012
I think I know who he is he is a pretty good guy, a dedicated republican I used to read his stuff a little and yours also. I seen him not to long ago but didn't talke to him ofcourse he don't know I know who he is on here. and will leave it at that have a great weekend and God Bless! My other post where I was talking about weight and ugly Iwas joking.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51438 Oct 17, 2012
123pictures wrote:
ABC has a special on guys paid tttto protect us overseas drunk partying,on now.
Just so you don't get the wrong impression, this is the Story the "Weirdo" is talking about.

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/18/video-s...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51439 Oct 17, 2012
Pulled hamstring wrote:
I think I know who he is he is a pretty good guy, a dedicated republican I used to read his stuff a little and yours also. I seen him not to long ago but didn't talke to him ofcourse he don't know I know who he is on here. and will leave it at that have a great weekend and God Bless! My other post where I was talking about weight and ugly Iwas joking.
Yeah, I know he is a dedicated Republican...REALLY dedicated! Lol!
Maybe, it's the "goodness" I sensed in his Post that made me like him? I really don't know what it was, I just know that I liked him , for some reason, politics and all. I'm teasing about the "politics and all", I know other Republicans that I like, also.:)
Oh, about the "packaging", I've said many times that I don't care what somebody looks like, it's the contents (their personality and character) that makes me like or not like them...the "packaging" isn't important to me.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51440 Oct 17, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you don't get the wrong impression, this is the Story the "Weirdo" is talking about.
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/18/video-s...
No links opened ever you spam..Wasting time.
See my news on my own source.Not obsessed.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51441 Oct 17, 2012
I just had to put up one more Post about something I spotted as I was about to turn my computer off.

Somebody please tell me...what is wrong with these People that seem to have an uncontrollable "NEED" to try and personally destroy anybody that does anything, no matter how minor, that goes against their insane Ideology, like the question this young Woman asked at the Debate?
This is, "Rush Limbaugh and the Female Georgetown Student", all over again!
----------
"Conservative Publication Smears Woman who Asked Debate Question About Equal Pay."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/17/conserv...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51442 Oct 17, 2012
This is a Recipe For Disaster, IMO! It's not a question of "If", it's a question of "When"!
----------
"Armed Posse Patrols Timber Land In Sheriff's Place."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/armed-posse-patrols-tim...
Abdul

India

#51443 Oct 18, 2012
Is everyone sleeping?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#51446 Oct 18, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
YOU should not have posted again after I asked you to stop.
I reported you;
10/18/12 5:27 a.m.
Now go take your meds!
Jack Nickleson, "This is as good as it get's"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
news stations 21 min grimy phoxx 2
Can you make a difference 24 min grimy phoxx 3
Bill Haslam bid for Vice-President 8 hr tensaq 6
deuces wild club (Dec '08) 9 hr davie 88
Stoney Sharp (May '14) 13 hr Poppylady 5
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 13 hr Small Minds Obvio... 1,320
WBXX TV ADD more over the air channels please 14 hr knoxville resident 2

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 05 at 12:00PM CST

Knoxville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:30 am PST

NBC Sports 4:30AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors
Bleacher Report 7:22 AM
Harry Douglas: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation Surrounding Free Agent WR
NBC Sports10:01 AM
Temple officially adds NFL experience to coaching staff
Bleacher Report 1:07 PM
Falcons Sign Veteran FS Godfrey to Extension
Bleacher Report 1:19 PM
Report: Multiple Teams Interested in QB Yates