Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#50289 Oct 10, 2012
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, just someone disgusted by the way RS posts. Like giving a 4th grade Civics summary is remarkable. I was simply providing a link at the request to prove that the Senate had turned aside the Veterans Job Bill. It had absolutely nothing to do with the little grade school lecture.
Because you Teapublicans post lies in every Post you make, it's difficult to choose which Lie to try and set the record straight on. so, if you don't like the subject I pick to respond to, then stop posting Lies on so many different issues in the same Thread and that would make it easy to respond to only the Lies on one Subject. It's that simple!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#50290 Oct 10, 2012
Obama Blue Congress 2012 wrote:
Ouch! Looks like a TN pro lifer conservative got his mistress knocked up and wanted her to kill that precious life. Can you say hypocrite? Big Bird can.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/scot...
Mitt would be against that, then for it, then against it again then...
How's US Representative Jessie Jackson Jr doing these days? Is he still bi-polar?

Jessie's bi-polar condition is diagnosed like this;

Part of Jessie wants to smoke crack, part of him doesn't want to smoke crack.

Part of Jessie wants to live in DC with his fair skinned girlfriend, part of Jessie wants to stay home with his wife.

Part of Jessie wants to keep his multi million dollar home in DC, part of Jessie wants to move back to Illinois.

Good luck with your rehab, I mean, condition, Jessie.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50291 Oct 10, 2012
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, just someone disgusted by the way RS posts. Like giving a 4th grade Civics summary is remarkable. I was simply providing a link at the request to prove that the Senate had turned aside the Veterans Job Bill. It had absolutely nothing to do with the little grade school lecture.
I was thinking I had CIVICS in 5th grade.
I don't have it breakfast,dinner, and supper this late in life. Better things to think about.But that is all she has.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50292 Oct 10, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you Teapublicans post lies in every Post you make, it's difficult to choose which Lie to try and set the record straight on. so, if you don't like the subject I pick to respond to, then stop posting Lies on so many different issues in the same Thread and that would make it easy to respond to only the Lies on one Subject. It's that simple!
To simplify it,get off TOPIX PSYCHO BITCH!
Nobody rang your bell or pulled your chain cyber bully.
Dave

Livingston, TN

#50293 Oct 10, 2012
Romney Don't Lower Taxes For Billionaires. Double Them
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50294 Oct 10, 2012
If you don't like our "lies" then do us all a great big favor and don't respond to that which is not to you anyway.We don't need you psycho bitch.
Who appointed you to respond to oters posts? Nobody.You're not wanted.You are as dumb as you can be.
You would ruin a cool aide recipe.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50295 Oct 10, 2012
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
How's US Representative Jessie Jackson Jr doing these days? Is he still bi-polar?
Jessie's bi-polar condition is diagnosed like this;
Part of Jessie wants to smoke crack, part of him doesn't want to smoke crack.
Part of Jessie wants to live in DC with his fair skinned girlfriend, part of Jessie wants to stay home with his wife.
Part of Jessie wants to keep his multi million dollar home in DC, part of Jessie wants to move back to Illinois.
Good luck with your rehab, I mean, condition, Jessie.
He's like Sundquist,Blanton,Al Gore,Sickening.Jimmy Swaggert type.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#50296 Oct 10, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez lay off the fermented holy water! Are you the pot or the kettle?
here now

Johnson City, TN

#50297 Oct 10, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Be charitable. She has nothing else it seems. She might think she is really giving me a what for, but she is really just giving me a good laugh. Should I care what the mouthbreather thinks, uh, NO.
sam

Ubly, MI

#50298 Oct 10, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
i AM POOR . I am voting for Romney.
If you liked what Bush did then you will be just crazy about what Willard will do. His positions on policy change daily so we really don't know where he stands on anything. Can you say FLIP FLOP ???
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50299 Oct 10, 2012
it's happening everywhere.JOB security is gone.

Location hidden

#50300 Oct 10, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> There were actually 12 George W. Bush vetoes...still a tiny number for a two term modern president.
I stand corrected, OT, it was not excessive Vetos, I think it we a Record Number of Executive Orders, as this Link confirms at the bottom of the page. This Link gives the Number of Vetos of every President , but it is not Updated on G.W. Bush, since his votes didn't start until 2006, I think, and I just wanted to post a List of the past Presidents' Vetos.
I read it, but I've got several things here going on a One time and frankly, the number of Vetos by Bush is at the bottom of my Priority List, right now. Lol!

Click here:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance32.html

Location hidden

#50301 Oct 10, 2012
123pictures wrote:
If you don't like our "lies" then do us all a great big favor and don't respond to that which is not to you anyway.We don't need you psycho bitch.
Who appointed you to respond to oters posts? Nobody.You're not wanted.You are as dumb as you can be.
I'm sure you would like that, so your Lies would stand, but it's not going to happen!
Dave

Livingston, TN

#50302 Oct 10, 2012
WALMART WORKER STRIKES GO VIRAL, HITTING 28 STORES IN 12 STATES

people as romney wants low wages..

pay the workers more

Location hidden

#50306 Oct 10, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Preaching Religion one minute and out-of-control Psychotic Rants the next...you can't decide if you're God or the Devil, can you? Guess what, we all know which One you really are...and that you're crazy as all get out!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#50307 Oct 10, 2012
123pictures wrote:
Sassy doesn't respond to me anymore. LOL, I don't post bs. She just can't reconcile the fact that Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid aren't the answers we need.

Location hidden

#50308 Oct 10, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>pot calling the kettle is your way. you post so many lies,no one believes anything you say. you're a lying tramp
I think I told you in a PM what I think of you and what you can do, didn't I? It was to your Registered Name that you use, the One you went to a great deal of time and effort to set up to fool me and Lord only knows how many others!
sam

Ubly, MI

#50309 Oct 10, 2012
Romney...Does that seem right to you ??? http://letsjapan.net/tag/romney/
sam

Ubly, MI

#50310 Oct 10, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>yeah cause Nobama has done wonders with the economy and spending huh dumbass?
You are about as smart as the rest of the teabags .....you spout lies and talkinf points. Yet say nothing relevant. Typical RWE .
sam

Ubly, MI

#50311 Oct 10, 2012
"talking"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riots!! Racist??? 7 hr Dirk 11
nude pics 12 hr wanderinwhatsoutt... 1
Who is the best disability lawyer in Knoxville? (Nov '12) 14 hr glenda Laboy 20
Debbie Pullen (Jun '13) 15 hr Kathleen Linkfiel... 2
Person connected to "Rocky Top Murders" out of ... (Mar '07) 17 hr danieldjh13 5
Review: Total Demolition Services Inc Tue rustyshackleford 2
Which political party has displayed more racisi... Tue Tex 4
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News