Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

Comments (Page 2,340)

Showing posts 46,781 - 46,800 of124,189
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
here now

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Dammit PAY ATTENTION!
The Federal Government consists of three (3) Branches of Government! They are:
The Executive Branch...that is, the Presidency!
The Legislative...that is, the U.S. House of Representatives AND the U.S. Senate,
COMBINED!
The Judiciary...that is, the U.S. Supreme court!
Each BRANCH...the EXECUTIVE, LEGISLATIVE and JUDICIAL...of Government...has EQUAL, but SEPARATE, POWERS! Get it? EQUAL, BUT SEPARATE POWERS! I'll say it , again, EQUAL, BUT SEPARATE POWERS!
Our Government was set up that way by the Founding Fathers to insure that no ONE
BRANCH of Government was more powerful than the other TWO! In special circumstances One Branch can nullify an action by one of the other Branches, such as the President's Veto, but that was intended to be used very sparingly and rarely, but some Presidents have abused it, such as George W. Bush, who used his Veto Power more than any other President in recent times and maybe all of History...I'd have to
look it up to be sure, even though it was widely criticized & talked about during his time in Office!
The Senate passes Bills of Law and the House passes Policy Bills FIRST, but ALL Bills have to be passed by both the House and the Senate...and then, SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT, to become the LAW OF THE LAND!
READ THIS so some of you will have an ELEMENTARY-LEVEL knowledge of how the Federal Government actually works!
Look mouthbreather. No one needs lesson from you.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

David Seigel just told the world that Barry Obama is a failure. We need more CEOs like Seigel to step forward and tell their employees what the future holds with an anti-business president at the helm. It is about time that business leaders tell their employees what Obamacare and future corporate taxes will do to the headcounts at companies all over the country.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>that was b/s prove it
We have new prgrams here right now being established to put veterans to work.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Mitt 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. They do not relate to me because I take care of myself and do things right. Nice try, keep trying.
I too do things "right" so "government is not on my back.
Based on your answer I can assume that government is not on yours either. Thank you.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaCare wasn't "passed" in the manner you cite.
Here is the Link anyway, telling you that the House Passed Obamacare and giving you the Vote Numbers. Read it yourself! Fox Fake News and the Teapublican Propaganda Websites LIED to you!

Click here:

http://heartland.org/policy-documents/vote-re...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Speaking on abortion,I agree with Ryan's remark.Incest,rape,life of the mother threat.
Not speaking for anyone but any abortion that does an invasion of the girl's body has it's own repurcussions mentally and emotionally later in life.
Prevention is the key but when it's too late,then she has to live with her choice.
AND abortions can take her life if she hemorrhages or gets a severe infection.That is something to really weigh out.
Main worry is depression or suicide that follow sometimes.Chemicl imbalances bring on severe depression.Just my opinion.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Look mouthbreather. No one needs lesson from you.
Let me guess a Santorum supporter.Chuckles !!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
You won't even read the Newspaper LINKs to find out what's going on and why...and they are not Links to Partisan Websites, they are Links to well-known and respected Newspaper Articles that everybody else reads every day, throught the World, and Millions of People, World-wide, subscribe to and pay money to read!
Damn People, WAKE UP! Don't stay stupid your entire Life, when the information is right in front of you!
Do you think you're the only one gettinga Newspaper? ust for your info,mine is beside me.The pigeons brought it as we are all so backwoods to ess you tell it.
Damn,everybody else reads??And even PAY money to READ!You're the one to wake up.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
Speaking on abortion,I agree with Ryan's remark.Incest,rape,life of the mother threat.
Not speaking for anyone but any abortion that does an invasion of the girl's body has it's own repurcussions mentally and emotionally later in life.
Prevention is the key but when it's too late,then she has to live with her choice.
AND abortions can take her life if she hemorrhages or gets a severe infection.That is something to really weigh out.
Main worry is depression or suicide that follow sometimes.Chemicl imbalances bring on severe depression.Just my opinion.
My personal opinion on abortion is similar to yours. I do not morally approve of it, but I have no wish to turn women who choose to abort into criminals, and I have no real say in this since I am NOT a woman who must carry the child for 9 months.
You said a mouthful when you said "prevention" was the key to this problem. THIS is why I support the efforts of Planned Parenthood that does the lions share of their work on contraception. They are being villified and Mitt says he will defund them.....almost assuring MORE not less abortions.
This choice should be between a woman and her God. In my opinion there should NOT be a third entity involved (the government) in this.
This ties in with that "getting government off people's back" argument. This is a case where those folks want government involved in every woman's reproductive parts.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

ess=see =correction.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Keep your nose out of other Peoples' business on personal issues , such as Abortion, Religion, and anything else that is a private and Personal issue and should stay that way! It's none of any of you Peoples' Business, if you're not the One trying to decide what's best for yourself and you have NO RIGHT to tell anybody else what to do!

People are fed up with it and if you persist, there's going to be WAR and you will LOSE!
Floridian stickyfingers

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
It's none of any of you Peoples' Business, if you're not the One trying to decide what's best for yourself and you have NO RIGHT to tell anybody else what to do!
People are fed up with it and if you persist, there's going to be WAR and you will LOSE!
You're suth a sothiopath, and so unFAIRth!!!!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>get your facts straight dumbass,President Bush has vetoed only five bills. The next President with less vetoes than GW Bush was James Garfield in 1881 (although he was President for only 6 months), so one would actually have to go further back.
The issue of his first veto was he felt the government shouldn't provide federal funding for embryonic stem cell research which has no proven positives, while other stem cell forms do such as adult stem cell.
Source(s):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Uni
There were actually 12 George W. Bush vetoes...still a tiny number for a two term modern president.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> My personal opinion on abortion is similar to yours. I do not morally approve of it, but I have no wish to turn women who choose to abort into criminals, and I have no real say in this since I am NOT a woman who must carry the child for 9 months.
You said a mouthful when you said "prevention" was the key to this problem. THIS is why I support the efforts of Planned Parenthood that does the lions share of their work on contraception. They are being villified and Mitt says he will defund them.....almost assuring MORE not less abortions.
This choice should be between a woman and her God. In my opinion there should NOT be a third entity involved (the government) in this.
This ties in with that "getting government off people's back" argument. This is a case where those folks want government involved in every woman's reproductive parts.
Many girls have short viison.To get an abortion is to put their health and life in jeopardy.
I KNOW one who hung herself at the loss of her baby.Two months later and depression she could not shake off.
Clinical depression often triggers off many complications . A girl 17 might not feel the same at 30. It is really a touchy subject.It does have it's sadness.She can't run away from it.
Mental issues follow later on too.There is something about a baby that does not let one forget.
Not to be anyone's judge but a girl can bleed to death trying to hurry up and get happy again. For my daughter ,I'd say no and if that didn't work,I'd say really examine your heart good. You must live with your decision.Theysould all visit a clinic in school.Girls,herded thru leave with a troubled heart.
MORMONunderwearM AGIC

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

THE rich are under TAXED so change is neeeded
here now

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Let me guess a Santorum supporter.Chuckles !!
Not at all, just someone disgusted by the way RS posts. Like giving a 4th grade Civics summary is remarkable. I was simply providing a link at the request to prove that the Senate had turned aside the Veterans Job Bill. It had absolutely nothing to do with the little grade school lecture.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Keep your nose out of other Peoples' business on personal issues , such as Abortion, Religion, and anything else that is a private and Personal issue and should stay that way! It's none of any of you Peoples' Business, if you're not the One trying to decide what's best for yourself and you have NO RIGHT to tell anybody else what to do!
Where is your nose right now? You want to tell adult posters,men and women ,how little they know and push how much you know.You got inside knowledge about a WAR and are you going to start it??Bring it on SISTER! You sure are bitchy today.Or is jealousy talking??
Obama Blue Congress 2012

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Ouch! Looks like a TN pro lifer conservative got his mistress knocked up and wanted her to kill that precious life. Can you say hypocrite? Big Bird can.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/scot...

Mitt would be against that, then for it, then against it again then...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Everything in AMERICA IS our business !GET THAT?? If you don't then get off TOPIX.
We will take care of our busiiness and you just take care of yourself and quit your smart talking.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Barry Obama, the anti-business president, is regulating companies into turning full time employees into part time employees.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/dard...

Barry is a failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,781 - 46,800 of124,189
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Housing for homeless often unnoticed (Jan '09) 3 hr Amber Lynn 7
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealerships? (Feb '12) 3 hr Daniel 9
dead body in vestal found 4 hr Amanda 2
west town mall 4 hr Megan 3
Pain Clinic 9 hr real big T 20
Cuonzo Martin discusses his decision 10 hr Notso 9
Shooting victim refuses to cooperate with KPD (May '13) 10 hr lil mama 2
•••
•••