The Farm Folks' Thread.

“Is This Thing On?”

Since: Jan 08

Lenoir City, Tennessee

#26165 Oct 22, 2010
Slowhand2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, guud ta heer frum ye again. Hope al iz well.
easy to join..:)
Fan

Knoxville, TN

#26166 Oct 24, 2010
What happened? I loved this thread,only one on here worth a hoot!
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

#26167 Oct 24, 2010
Amaze Me wrote:
<quoted text>
easy to join..:)
he's already there.
i'll send you the info.
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

#26168 Oct 24, 2010
oops, never mind.
i see y'all already did !!!
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

#26169 Oct 24, 2010
Slowhand2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
True, so very true. However, if we abandon the farm the trolls will have prevailed. That was not the intent of the Farm. It was supposed to be a refuge where folks became friends and respected one another. It is worth saving.
my meaning was that we all still converse,cut up and laugh.
just now we can do it w/o lurkers,trolls and the cryingindians of this forum butting in where they're not welcome.

the private messaging addition here came along waaaaaay to late.

“Did it on em'”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#26170 Oct 27, 2010
Wow! It has cleared out!

CK ya really need to come to Facebook!!!!

Since: Oct 10

Mount Morris, MI

#26171 Oct 31, 2010
I'm not in knox but I lived there for a few years, came across this thread, read a small portion, will take me a year or so to read the 20 bazillion comments tho. Just wonderin if I'm welcome to join yall on this farm?

Mount Morris, MI

#26172 Oct 31, 2010
Earl Keese wrote:
<quoted text>
my meaning was that we all still converse,cut up and laugh.
just now we can do it w/o lurkers,trolls and the cryingindians of this forum butting in where they're not welcome.
the private messaging addition here came along waaaaaay to late.
. Wonders if the farmers would be willing to welcome me? I'm not a troll and am willin to stand down yonder by the fence armed with wits to fend off the trolls that try to raid the chicken house...
Slowhand2009

United States

#26174 Oct 31, 2010
eyewasthere wrote:
<quoted text>. Wonders if the farmers would be willing to welcome me? I'm not a troll and am willin to stand down yonder by the fence armed with wits to fend off the trolls that try to raid the chicken house...
All are welcome here. This is a place to relax, be friends and just enjoy one another. Hey, they let me in.

Mount Morris, MI

#26175 Oct 31, 2010
Slowhand2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
All are welcome here. This is a place to relax, be friends and just enjoy one another. Hey, they let me in.
. SWEET! I was a needin a new family anyways! Mines no fun and noone helps with the chores round here... So if yall need help, let me know lol. I been tryin to read thru some of the life on this farm and lmao! Has really made my day better for sure!

Mount Morris, MI

#26176 Oct 31, 2010
Headed off to do the warsh and stir the vittles, can't wait te reed some more a yuns stories later, hopes yuns r all havin a good evenin

Since: Mar 09

Walland, TN

#26177 Oct 31, 2010
Evenin' farm fambly. Hits Halloween time an deyz ben a few goblins circlin''round de farm. Hain't seen nairy a troll tho. Most de krops is in an dat loft iz lookin' purty gud to me. Y'all come on bak to de farm frum time to times.

CK, miss ya Buddy.

Santa Clara, CA

#26178 Oct 31, 2010
Hey neighbors. Thanks for being so friendly. Not sure what u guys r doin at the moment but I was walkin by ur farm and saw a couple suspicious characters outside ur farm in a truck and the bed was loaded down with toiet paper and eggs! Now I reckon this is when u gotta gather the farm boys and be on alert! Have a wonderful evening friends....

Mount Morris, MI

#26179 Nov 1, 2010
Yuns best be a watchin.... I heerd they was a black bar spotted in nashveel! They say he's a swimmin bar... So keep ellen out the crick! And he can wawlk quiet a spell without gettin all tuckered out so montrose needs to be a lookin out when he's on them there walks of his. Yuns need ta be agettin pa's gun loaded ifn that bar starts a walkin agin.... Ill be hollerin at ye ifn that bar gets any closer
Fred

Knoxville, TN

#26180 Nov 2, 2010
Whoo hoo,CK is coming home! Better git that dang warshing dun and sum cooking too! eyewasthere is a trying reel hard ta pit da pieces together frum the posts he dun red so he dunst knows bout cuz. I got ta git ober to da krystal and git my check so I can go through da carwarsh afore CK sees me. I an't took a bath since he bin gone and ye knows he won't let me in the shed! Whares ye all et?Slowhand trying ta hold da fort and da rest of ye ober dare making hay on dat dang facebooky,shew. Dis da only farm I gonna bees on cause Slowhand is rite and Cuz wanted hit kept a going too,ye ALL know dat!

Mount Morris, MI

#26181 Nov 3, 2010
I really have been enjoyin yalls farm stories! Hopin I aint intrudin...
Fred

Knoxville, TN

#26182 Nov 3, 2010
I is glad ye here,eyewasthere,bit thet shore is a long name . If in ye dunst mind,I wudn't bees a bit surpised if dem sissies come up wid a good nick name fir ye.lol.Ck likes nice folks so he gonna ok ye,too. I is the farm goat,the "SPECIAL"one . We gots plenty dem plain old ornery goats round chere but they not in the same class as Fred.If ye keep reading,ye will see why I is one da main characters round the farm,corse CK gonna kick my hindend out da door whin he gits here er dat SS,she don't wants me in her kitchen and she packs a meeeen rollingpin! I am shore ye going to heer frum dat bacon eating Earl any time now and Slowhand,they still round chere sum place. Slowhand is a mighty laid back nice fellow and one of our newest brothers and Earl.omg!Earl is Earl,he keeps ye in stitches giving dem trolls h--l and he kin make sum da bestest pictures ye eber did see. I gots ta go ta wurk,CK gots me a job at da Krystal afore he took off politicting!

Mount Morris, MI

#26183 Nov 3, 2010
Thank ye fer the warm welcomin and fer the family history. I'm pleased as punch to be here and imma hopin to make me a few frinds along the way.... Guessn I done made one!
Fred

Knoxville, TN

#26184 Nov 3, 2010
eyewasthere wrote:
Thank ye fer the warm welcomin and fer the family history. I'm pleased as punch to be here and imma hopin to make me a few frinds along the way.... Guessn I done made one!
Ye shore has,btw, is ye a new sissy er brother cause I kanst tale by ye handle ye gender.lol.ye doing reel gud larning da farm langage,i am pitting in as mech wurds as possible fir ye ta katch on too.Wale, my dang brake dun bees ober sew gots ta git bak ta wurk now,da only income on the farm rite now is me meeslee payday,Pa dranks up most of his shine frum missing all his yunguns dat dun run off to dat dang city life and ma is taking in laundry but she has ta warsh em in da crik and lots of her customers dun fell off so she planted sum greens and Pa going ta look fir sum rodekill ta go wid dem fir suppy so be here and bees hongry!
Fred

Knoxville, TN

#26185 Nov 3, 2010
Slowhand2009 wrote:
Evenin' farm fambly. Hits Halloween time an deyz ben a few goblins circlin''round de farm. Hain't seen nairy a troll tho. Most de krops is in an dat loft iz lookin' purty gud to me. Y'all come on bak to de farm frum time to times.
CK, miss ya Buddy.
He is a missing ye too,Slowhand and we dun gots us a new friend,it seems,but I kanst tale if in it bees a female er a male yet. Now CK gonna has ta knows thet fir he dunst talk certain wurds to dem females ye know.lol.ye a gud brother and it bouts thet time when we lost "cuz' she shore wud bees glad ta know dis old farm hanging on even but by a thread.huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need spanking (Dec '11) 2 hr Billy 53
How does Phil Williams Show stay on the air? (Jun '10) 8 hr Jarvis 145
Wolf Tree (Jun '12) Mon 20027137asshole 14
Review: Guess WHO Towing Transport & Recovery (Sep '13) Mon Holly 6
late nights krystal and smoky mnt mkt (Oct '12) Mon UT 77Rome 5
95.7 the X Mon fun 14
Annoying dj wimz Sun Geritol 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages