The Farm Folks' Thread.

ACW

Since: Oct 08

Orlando, Fla

#25693 Jul 10, 2010
Interprid wrote:
Hey Farm Famlee.. I'm here! Yehaw! And, lovin' it.
YIPPEEE...glad ye made it safe en sound sissy! I know ye gots a million thangs ta do getting all settled in, but ye kin take sum breaks en give us a holler.

ACW

Orlando, Fla

#25694 Jul 10, 2010
Slowhand2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ACW! You and Gunner have a great dey and weekent az well.
Howdy FF! Hope ye all stey safe an injoy dis here rain. We shore duz needz hit. Take kare.
Howdy brother! Our weekend is goin alright, hope yours is too.

ACW

Orlando, Fla

#25695 Jul 10, 2010
Interprid wrote:
LOL.. thanks Slowhand...I feel like I'm home.. didn't really know how unhappy I've been in DE for the past 13 years...now if I can just find a job....I'm applying everywhere.. and I mean everywhere...
You'll find sumthan sissy, I just know ye will. So glad yer happy here, is yer hubby likin it too?

Since: Mar 09

United States

#25696 Jul 10, 2010
ACW wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy brother! Our weekend is goin alright, hope yours is too.
I got ye message! Thank ye. Hopes ye don hafta werk too hard. Hopes Gunner enjoys de kompny.
waynep

Thorn Hill, TN

#25697 Jul 10, 2010
could not get the "old Farmall" started today......
maybe......tomorrow? Yaaawwwnnnn!
Interprid

United States

#25698 Jul 11, 2010
Yes, ACW, he loves it too..it's so beautiful here..everyone is so friendly....the COL is much lower here than in DE...I just miss my little grandsons- that's the worst part, but I see them on webcam every day. And my tiny preemie granddaughter got to come home from NICU Thursday.. she went from 2 lbs. 2 oz to 6 lbs 5 oz and although, still having breathing issues, she's on a monitor and expected to improve...I feel like I'm finally myself again... happy. destressed. sleeping all night...it's a good feeling.

Canada

#25700 Jul 11, 2010
MONTROSE 1973 wrote:
Mornin' Folks!
Mornin' Monty. Hope life be good on de river. Enjoy de shushine. Mornin' to de rest of de fambly to.

ACW

Orlando, Fla

#25701 Jul 11, 2010
Slowhand2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got ye message! Thank ye. Hopes ye don hafta werk too hard. Hopes Gunner enjoys de kompny.
Cool! It was crazy busy today. Only a few more to go before I can FINALLY be off, and this time I get two days off together!! Oh yeah, he had a good time..teehee..probably to good of a time.

ACW

Orlando, Fla

#25702 Jul 11, 2010
MONTROSE 1973 wrote:
Mornin' Folks!
Mornin...errr...I mean afternoon. Hope yer havin a good one.

ACW

Orlando, Fla

#25703 Jul 11, 2010
Interprid wrote:
Yes, ACW, he loves it too..it's so beautiful here..everyone is so friendly....the COL is much lower here than in DE...I just miss my little grandsons- that's the worst part, but I see them on webcam every day. And my tiny preemie granddaughter got to come home from NICU Thursday.. she went from 2 lbs. 2 oz to 6 lbs 5 oz and although, still having breathing issues, she's on a monitor and expected to improve...I feel like I'm finally myself again... happy. destressed. sleeping all night...it's a good feeling.
I'm so glad you like it here. Aww, bet you do miss those little ones. I'm sure that preemie will continue to improve, keep us posted on her progress. I bet it won't be long before they will be down for a visit...who knows maybe they will fall in love with the place too and just move here.
I'm glad you are able to relax...really relax!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#25704 Jul 11, 2010
Evening FF!!!

“The greatest is love”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#25705 Jul 11, 2010
Evenin' famlee!! Hope everbody's had as blessed a Sunday as I have! Love ya'll!

ACW...Just gotta tell you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your brother! He is the bestest hubby in the whole wide world!
waynep

Thorn Hill, TN

#25706 Jul 12, 2010
No,No, thats a 36" balk!!

ACW

Orlando, Fla

#25707 Jul 12, 2010
Southern Sister wrote:
Evenin' famlee!! Hope everbody's had as blessed a Sunday as I have! Love ya'll!
ACW...Just gotta tell you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your brother! He is the bestest hubby in the whole wide world!
Aww sissy, he just LOVE LOVE LOVES you too...teehee..and the fact that you make him sketti is only an added benefit. Hope yer havin a good one today too sissy. Love ya!

“The greatest is love”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#25708 Jul 13, 2010
ACW wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww sissy, he just LOVE LOVE LOVES you too...teehee..and the fact that you make him sketti is only an added benefit. Hope yer havin a good one today too sissy. Love ya!
He's a keeper...That's for sure :)

I am having a GREAT day now...Work is over LOL Love you too sissy!!

“Did it on em'”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#25709 Jul 14, 2010
Good Morning Farm Famileeeeeeeeeeee!

Glad to see a break in this heat, that's for sure!

Stay cool out there!

United States

#25711 Jul 14, 2010
Howdy all. I be on vacation in VA fer a few deys. I love dat Shenendoah Valley! I be chekin' in from time ta time. Hopes ye all is well.
Player

Seymour, TN

#25712 Jul 14, 2010
Have fun
Sam

Lansing, MI

#25713 Jul 15, 2010
I water my tomatoes that are growing in pots every day because of this heat. They keep splitting. Anyone know why?
60 Gunner

United States

#25714 Jul 15, 2010
Sam wrote:
I water my tomatoes that are growing in pots every day because of this heat. They keep splitting. Anyone know why?
My neighbor say's TOO much water.I have no idea,though!Good luck on em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need UT gallbladder surgeon ASAP 5 hr Done my research 6
Motorcycle wreck last night 14 hr the grimy phoxx 2
Horrible Nail Salon--LA Nails, Executive Park D... (Jan '13) 15 hr david61 20
News Jury finds against couple who claimed hate crim... 16 hr Nopervs 1
Know Jason or Shannon Matthews? They live in Se... (Feb '14) 18 hr Anonymous 3
Gas tax Mon Question 1
News West Knoxville apartments requires DNA testing ... Mon sickofit 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages