UT student denies using alcohol enema

UT student denies using alcohol enema

There are 12 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Oct 2, 2012, titled UT student denies using alcohol enema. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

The University of Tennessee student at the center of a nationally publicized alcohol incident denied Tuesday that he ever used an alcohol enema.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

John

Cookeville, TN

#1 Oct 2, 2012
What is the deal on this?
I have heard two stories, one was an alcohol enema and the other was a sexual assault, which one if either was it.
This is very disturbing news.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#2 Oct 2, 2012
After intoxication at a 0.45% level, more than twenty times the legal limit for driving, Brouhton's memory is far too unreliable to assume that his account is accurate. Given that, the physical evidence that KPD found is a much better indication of what really happened. Rather than being defensive along with his father, he should be furious: whoever is responsible damn near killed him.
Orion

Lenoir City, TN

#3 Oct 3, 2012
I believe it happened and now this boy is backing his father's play. That fraternity has been in trouble off and on for years and been given chance after chance. It happened, I believe and the truth will come out. If he were smart (which obviously he isn't) he would just let this die down. If, by some stretch of the imagination, he is telling the truth, he needs to have something other than what he says.
John

Cookeville, TN

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Well could it be both, an acohol enema and later being sexually assaulted?
If its this then it is a tough break.
John

Cookeville, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Over dosing on alcohol could be very dangerous.
odd stale taste

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2012
hes hiding the report
John

Cookeville, TN

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Do they us a alcohol enema to get around a alcohol breath test?
If so I don't think it would be worth it.
up youres

Oak Ridge, NC

#8 Oct 5, 2012
my wife gets the valyum vaginel supositories it makes her horney.
Manco

Cookeville, TN

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Extra dry and hold the Olive, please.
A Monkey named Yoko

Knoxville, TN

#10 Oct 24, 2012
Your assertion that he was more than twenty times the legal limit for driving is a tad off in my calculation.
20x.08= a B.A.C. level of 1.6%. In all fairness, math may be different there in Pepper Land.
I'd say he soaked & inserted the booze soaked tampon willingly if not at least with his consent. If he was sexually assaulted, as the amount of blood as seen on tv showed, this amount of intoxication would surely affect his memory. If the blood had been cleaned up I'd say his last memory from the night before would be the insertion of the tampon. I speculate his recollection the morning after would have beeen a giant hangover and a severely sore rear end. The trip to the hospital likely saved his life and rightfully so put this chapter under the microscope so to speak.
So, as a warning to the youth America be very careful as to what you and others put in your hind end.
NightSerf wrote:
After intoxication at a 0.45% level, more than twenty times the legal limit for driving, Brouhton's memory is far too unreliable to assume that his account is accurate. Given that, the physical evidence that KPD found is a much better indication of what really happened. Rather than being defensive along with his father, he should be furious: whoever is responsible damn near killed him.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#11 Oct 24, 2012
A Monkey named Yoko wrote:
Your assertion that he was more than twenty times the legal limit for driving is a tad off in my calculation.
20x.08= a B.A.C. level of 1.6%. In all fairness, math may be different there in Pepper Land.
I'd say he soaked & inserted the booze soaked tampon willingly if not at least with his consent. If he was sexually assaulted, as the amount of blood as seen on tv showed, this amount of intoxication would surely affect his memory. If the blood had been cleaned up I'd say his last memory from the night before would be the insertion of the tampon. I speculate his recollection the morning after would have beeen a giant hangover and a severely sore rear end. The trip to the hospital likely saved his life and rightfully so put this chapter under the microscope so to speak.
So, as a warning to the youth America be very careful as to what you and others put in your hind end.
<quoted text>
Right you are--my error or just repeating someone else's without checking? foolish either way. It's still almost six times the limit, though and would be fatal for some people and is probably enough to produce blackout in most. I'm glad he's okay.
real bigT

Knoxville, TN

#12 Oct 28, 2012
This is how I take my pills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shot multiple times in south Knoxville (Mar '08) 14 hr monkey village na... 69
East TN Pain Clinic Review (Apr '10) 15 hr Wondering 1,085
Meteorologist always wrong 22 hr Sam 2
a coworker that uses drugs how to tell my manger (Dec '13) 23 hr been there 32
The Rocks Tavern May 27 curious 1
Where in Knoxville can I meet single women my age? (Jul '14) May 27 Greta Gravedigger 33
Review: Daco Asphalt Paving Co May 26 ShirleyWill12 2
More from around the web

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]