|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

Tasha Trimmer wrote:
Tasha quit being so butthurt because rudy doesnt want your ugly bitch ass.
k thanks bye
and everyone knows its you it says charlotte nc under all your posts...idiot
it takes one to know one deep throat
comcerned citizen

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

for those of you out there who have negative feelings and/or thoughts about securewatch it is because you cause whatever issues you are having, i am a past employee of the company and still have many friends who wotk there so i still know who everything is going. if you are an uptight asshole you dont belong there. it is just not something you could handle. if you are strung up about having a college degree this is not something for you either. people who are successful at securewatch are laid back and easy going degree or not.i loved working for the company and they have amazing benefits. the pay is 10x better then when i worked there and everyday they try to make it better for all there employees. this company can and will open a lot of doors for your future. if you are reading this post for info in regards to employment or even getting a security system they are wonderful. please keep in mind that most negative comments are because someone didnt get their way or was fired for something studip they did with out thinking. when the company first opened there were some bad times i will admit, but the company was young and still learning how to do thing. we all make bad decisions at one point in time in our lives especially when we are learning something new. if i was not attending school or a full time stay at home mom i would go back but it is just not in my schedule. hope i helped.
No one

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Cough!
Brain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

I left this sorry excuse for a company months ago. It's a joke. It's not a career and I dont even consider it a job. A job is when you get compensated for your time. You don't at this pathetic so called "business". You're out there for hours, many time after dark, trying to get deals and it's all luck of the draw. Fck SecureWatch. Don't work here. And 7 pages of drama comments prove how such an epic failure this company really is.
Elizabeth Ziegler

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

The shit I am reading on this post CAN'T BE REAL! There's some crazy shenanigans going on and apparently some people/companies need investigating. Glad to know about 'SecureWatch'- HAD (had, being the operative word) an interview with this company tomorrow, hope they won't miss me too much. Josh will have to continue to play with his balls all by himself, I guess.
ex_employee

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

I will start by saying I don't have any issues with the company directly (i.e what they are trying to do/sell). I interviewed with supposedly a VP. I asked this direct question: "is this salary plus commission? or commission only". I was told it was salary plus commission but they called the salary an attendence bonus. I asked what the requirements for the attendence bonus were and he said I had to be there for at least 5 days a week to get it. Nothing was said about any other conditions. Other people I talked to were given the same information. Come to find out you get the attendence bonus only if you work 5 days and make 3 deals that week. So a dry week where you only make 2 deals you don't get it.

So even the VP's are lying to prospective employees.

Then when training started we got this "new" regional manager who had been "away from the company" for a while training and all he could say to us is brag about how much he makes.

When we finally get out on the road to try and make deals the manager of the Charleston office starts making/closing deals for the trainees any way he could including having non-owners sign as owners and lie on the phone when the confirmation phone call comes in. Then he couldn't even remember that he was told 5 days in a row that I had to take Monday off for a Dr. appt. for my son. We even talked about it Sat. Night in front of another "associate". I was release for that and actually being sick the next thursday.

This guy has been a manager in 3 different places in the space of 6 months. Lasting no longer than 3 weeks before he is transfered again. Well until now. He has no managerial skills and has been with the company for 1 whole year.

Then SecureWatch screws up my paycheck and I get it about a week late and the 2nd one the same.

I don't know about upper management but I do know that ADT should take a look, very close look (as in an audit) of the deals SecureWatch makes and the way business is run.

I even allowed my son to try and work there (he is 18 and no real job experience) and I was told to have him come into training (which was delayed 3 weeks). Once training started the manager decided he wasn't the right fit due to his age and lack of experience (which he not only was told up front about but was on his application). At least he is being paid for 1 day of training.

For anybody looking to work for SecureWatch, make sure you ask a lot of questions during the interview. Write them down and before the interview ends repeat to them what they said to verify. Make sure you write down the persons name and a phone number incase you have more questions (this is also so you can verify the person is who he says he is).

Good luck
shady grady

Scotts Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Yelp, Securewatch is a scam, all of the ads that they put out are lies. There are no Customer service jobs, there are no general labor jobs, only DOOR TO DOOR SALES. People listen up, the ads are all a scam, the only desk jobs are in their corporate office in Knoxville and you have to blow someone to get a job there or at least move up into management,and that's the truth. Don't fall for their ads that they put out. NO DESK JOBS, ONLY WALKING OUT IN THE HOT SUN GOING DOOR TO DOOR
x knoxville employee

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

They said paid training never day a check and josh is a stupid man
Ex-Scheduling Dept Agent

Scotts Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Yeah, da peeps who be in management there, they all be lyers. Only good peep in that dept be K. Davis, I feel sorry for her, she be gettin screwed over bad.
JuniorPeel

Scotts Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

I too am an ex-employee of the Corporate office. I just really don't know what to say. Honestly I think everybody should go to Don Dare and let him expose the cruelty that goes on there. I used to come out of the building and take my ID off because I was ashamed to let people know that I worked at that zoo full of Monkeys. That's whats wrong with that place, too many monkey's work there. To the people out there, don't go to work there, which I really think they will probably be closed by then, just don't do it. Every thing there is a lie, it's like you are in this horrible dream and you finally wake up and realize, I need to move on.....
Soon to Be Ex Employee

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

JuniorPeel wrote:
I too am an ex-employee of the Corporate office. I just really don't know what to say. Honestly I think everybody should go to Don Dare and let him expose the cruelty that goes on there. I used to come out of the building and take my ID off because I was ashamed to let people know that I worked at that zoo full of Monkeys. That's whats wrong with that place, too many monkey's work there. To the people out there, don't go to work there, which I really think they will probably be closed by then, just don't do it. Every thing there is a lie, it's like you are in this horrible dream and you finally wake up and realize, I need to move on.....
This place is such a joke and I so agree with the person that named names. Good for you!
Dispatch

Scotts Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

I work there, i wish I had done my homework before I took the job. Wow, what a joke! Justin is by far the biggest liar and most 2 faced individual I have ever met. Yeah, I started right before he did, and you are right Juniorpeel, he had an agenda and he succeeded at it too. We all call him MINIPAUL!!!!!! If I were Paul I would watch my back because I overheard Justin tell one of his Managers that he could have Paul ran off in a NewYork minute. That's the exact words he used too!!!!! The call center is in a mess, everybody is leaving, oh by the way, they just lost the best manager that was in there, the Recruiting Dept manager. He should have been put over the entire call center, but I guess they don't want their employees treated fairly. I would bet my last penny that if the owner would bring him back and put him over the whole call center, the place would turn around in no time. I wish somebody that could do something would read this. Please get Paul and JUstin out of this place....
Concerned

Scotts Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

I have been reading the comments on here about this company. So I did some research. Did any of you know about the RAPE that took place by ONE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES in Tampa Fl back in Jan.? Oh my GOD, and the nut case said his only regret was that he didn't KILL his victim! I wonder how much money that cost the owner of the company to pay out. Also I read a blog where there were 2 rapes that the Managers did in their Virginia offices. That's what is knocking at out doors???? Somebody please shut this company down before somebody really gets hurt bad or dead.
Dejauvu

Scotts Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Well, we all knew it was a matter of time before the owner's niece took over. By the way, her name is Brooke. She is a power-hungry, busy body, 2-faced little BIT__!!!!!!!! and she smells. Why doesn't our boss who is supposed to be Jared tell her to sit her fat chubby ass down and do something. She has been here a little over 2 years and has been in every department here and has got THROWN out of every department because she can't get along with anybody. Also I was told that her UNCLE told the scheduling Managers to fire her and get her out of the call center a long time ago. But the then Manager of Recruiting felt sorry for her and took her in. He was way too nice for this place. She needs to get the full picture, WE DON'T LIKE YOU AND DON'T RESPECT YOU, SO LEAVE!!!!!!!
FunFun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

All true, being an employee there, I really to hide my identity, but the truth is the truth. She was screwing around with Charles whittaker. If she says that she didn't, she is a liar. I know for a fact she was. She was taking money from him. I am glad I don't work in that department, she is a power hungry little witch. But, in time, all things will cease to exist and so will she and this company. It's just a matter of time before the doors are shut. Also it was rumored that she and Corey Patton were screwing around as well. He hits on every young girl that works here. What does he do???? Absolutely nothing!!!!!!! He is as worthless as Justin.
Ex Emp Not By Choice

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

What?
Ex Emp Not By Choice

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

How do you know so much about these people, this is so sad. Bad and unprofessional way to let people go, calling them at home on the weekend why not face to face?
FunFun

Scotts Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Trust me, i know, you have no idea, that company is based on sexual favors
FunFun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Please everyone post about Securewatch, I know you all have stories, let's put Securewatch back at the top for BAD REVIEWS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gilou Pelletier, the Effel Tower in Paris T.N.,... 1 hr Bess Blaise 1
A Little Boy at Church rolled Dice for his Moth... 5 hr Fitus T Bluster 2
Ella Dorsey 6 hr jim 3
Victim ID'd in fatal Cumberland Ave. shooting 3... 14 hr Bess Blaise 2
Engagement Cranmore-Bell (Aug '07) 15 hr shocker 19
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 hr Zeke 8,958
The Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Culture of Slaughter ... 17 hr Sausage 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Knoxville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE