ADT - Securewatch
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
insider

Memphis, TN

#245 Feb 14, 2013
To in the know, you're exactly right and on point with everything. I personally have tons of evidence of fraud activity from some of the individuals chosen for upper management. I just feel for the few clean people in the company who will lose their job as well. Secure automation ADT isn't a career, if you're thinking about working there, don't. You won't be paid for "training" instead they buy u a slice of pizza. There is no and I repeat, no base pay. No inventory positions or anything close to that. Management want you to slave 6 days a week for 12 hours a day just to maybe get 1 deal a week and even then they'll rob you of your money saying that it's a "cleanup"
wow

Covington, KY

#246 Feb 16, 2013
This place is crooked as a politician. Drug use, fraud, people sleeping together in corporate office, sending teams out in vans to work areas where permits are required and always getting pulled over by the police, people go into to interview for laborer, customer service and then told all they have to do is give away a security system and that there is a attendance bonus. You only get the bonus if you do so many deals in a week. Put you in a 2-3 day class and turn you loose. I've heard several people have left that actually cared about the company and ran things like they should have.
I Think

Morganton, NC

#248 Feb 17, 2013
This is the same one that stalked my ex and fed her Tabs... welcome to the world of hep-c
insider

Addison, TX

#251 Mar 19, 2013
To the previous post, you're absolutely correct.
Terminated

Mobile, AL

#254 May 7, 2013
Money wrote:
Please do not think for a moment that I have forgotten about my money because I haven't. I hope you do the right thing and send me my money or I will come and get it. 1940.00 and I want every penny of it.(RBS2)
Well Mr. RBS2, It is most likely that you are not going to get your money and the things that you did within the company you really do not deserve any money. What are you going to do about it? You should work on getting yourself a new resume and brushing your teeth so you can try to cover up the fact that your breath smells like dog boo, boo. Please give me a break you are a poor human being and you are getting just what you deserve for what you did. You need to concentrate on asking (GOD) for forgiveness. I read the other topics concerning you. perhaps you should go back and apologize to all the people that you stole from, cheated, and manipulated for your own selfish reasons. As far as I can see you have got everything that you deserve and I promise you it is not going to get any easier for you. Perhaps you should contact the IRS because they will soon want to talk to you as well. I hope that they are harder on you than ADT was. Sorry!
Christoher Henderson

Greensboro, NC

#255 May 24, 2013
if anyone is actually taking heed to what people are saying about this company it is absolutely true...I is a fraud they are looking to make money off the work you do...I am now in the process of creating a law suit. Yes Secure Automtions may have tons of loop holes for the court system but I know how to close them
TikiTorch

Knoxville, TN

#256 May 28, 2013
If your spelling and grammar are any indication of your "ability" to close loopholes, they have nothing to fear...
looking

Thomasville, NC

#257 May 30, 2013
CWR wrote:
I just came from a job 'interview' with Josh at Securewatch. It's amazing that when an applicant is told to 'bring a copy of your resume, a photo ID and dress professionally' that the interviewer is tossing a football around the office, dresses like a slob, can't remember the applicant's name after the applicant intoduces themself, never requests the resume or photo ID, and has the gonads to be cavalier about the so-called professionalism an 'interviewer' should have with a potential employee.

I sit here actully mortified about my experience. I wonder - if THIS is the reflection of Securewatch-ADT this guy is putting out before the public as an 'interviewer', I question the value of the company as a whole. Is he an accurate reflection of the ownership? Is this 'JOSH' just joshing or is he actually serious about finding the most qualified for the position? I wonder about such things. I wonder - if he's a depiction of the company - do I REALLY want this company entering my home?

I expected a far more professional atmosphere - as I am a professional. I am University educated in industrial technology and engineering with minors in business administration and marketing. I graduated with honors. I am unemployed. BUT - I think I'd rather find another company that has an interviewer who knows what an interviewer does without the 'tude'.

What did he say? The job notice said 'experienced preferred but not neccesary' JOSH says ' we're really looking for people who have experience installing our system'...'we used to train people but we don't anymore'...'besides, they have me screen applicants and if I like them we move forward'.

So - who does one believe? Is that false advertisement? Or is this sexual or age bias on Josh's part? Whatever it is, Securewatch needs someone else to conduct a screening interview. It's the first time I've been screened without a question being asked and only statements given - and without my having the opportunity to ask questions.

I wonder just how many professionals have been 'weeded out' in this manner - not to mention the reflection on the company.

Always remember - anyone and everyone who walks through that door is a customer and potential client or employee. How they are treated is how they remember the company - what they see is what they carry with them about the company and how they feel about their interaction with the company is what they relate to others.
I hate ADT! They will harass you over an account that's not yours. They also drive shady vans to go door to door. Bad image!
Blind

Mobile, AL

#258 Jun 8, 2013
ADT has a thief wrote:
How would ADT feel about knowing that I have a closet of their expensive systems in my house right now. I have a closet in North Carolina that has so much ADT equipment because someone in their office stole the equipment and left it their. I started to take the equipment back to ADT but I want someone to come and get the equipment in my home. People check your inventory because someone has a problem with their counting. in Charlotte, North Carolina.
How can you judge someone as being clueless, why don't you notify the office and ask the people in charge did a lady come and drop off a huge amount of new equipment and leave it on a sofa in the office. They just left the equipment on the sofa, not only that the lady took pictures of the equipment she was told to do so by the police.
Rudy Story

Mobile, AL

#259 Jun 8, 2013
Rudy wrote:
your still there see ya soon
Apparently he had a woman in North Carolina and he started sleeping with some women in Mobile, Alabama and the woman from North Carolina caught him. He got scared of the woman and called the police and tried to have her arrested in Mobile. As far as I know Rudy was terminated form ADT for stealing and the woman that he left the North Carolina woman for is now cheating on him with a man that has money. I read somewhere that he kept saying the woman he was with in Mobile was a man. I just kept in with the story it was funny. I had a friend that used to sell the security systems but when I rode past their a couple of weeks ago the entire place is shut down and I do not know where they went to. This story is funny.
stephanie

Chesapeake, VA

#260 Jun 13, 2013
I worked there for a few months before I moved. The company may be a little disorganized but it's not a bad place to work at all. If you're a good salesman and willing to put in the foot work, you will make a great deal of money. You graduated from a university and you're a professional. Good for you. On the field though, they are nothing but professional. When in the office, everyone has a chance to relax. Get off your high horse.
welder

Atlanta, GA

#261 Jun 16, 2013
if you want to boycot someone there is chattanooga based fire sprinkler company that has an office in knix county and they are the worst company to work for completly.the owners treat the employeesvery badly.i went to work there and only worked two weeks and went back to my orginal job.they absolutly dont care about the employees or customers
The final straw

Knoxville, TN

#266 Nov 24, 2013
I have read tons of accusations, seen unbelievable things with my own eyes and been run over every chance that has come their way. Or is that "his" way.

In any case it is ashamed such a talented person would take to the dark side instead of having less problems, more money and being able to hold his head high. I use to be proud of the man for what he accomplished. Now I feel sorry for him.

Greed? Breeding? Stupidity or spoiled child? Maybe all of the above. All I can say is personally I treat him the way he treats me. The worse he gets the better I get.

Its at the corner of hell and fire right now. However I made a promise and my words good. So Maybe nothing will happen.
Insider

Mesa, AZ

#271 Feb 26, 2014
Matt Thompson was fired by ADT because of the shitty service, rapes, drugs and complaints that securewatch accumilated. The company is now under contract with directv. Don't buy from any door to door salesman. Call directv and not a dealer. Especially working for Matt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds announce major ET crystal meth bust 56 min Phone home 5
CIndy Kay Ambach Busted 58 min I do 4
Roane State or South College? 1 hr MamaD 2
South College in Knoxville (Oct '09) 1 hr MamaD 81
nightlife in knoxville Wed Long Shanks 7
News Man who accused KPD of brutality now charged fo... Wed Bean and cheese Fart 5
C&C Fencing Wed Pooriffic 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages