Money

United States

#215 Aug 18, 2012
Please do not think for a moment that I have forgotten about my money because I haven't. I hope you do the right thing and send me my money or I will come and get it. 1940.00 and I want every penny of it. (RBS2)

Since: Aug 12

Mumbai, India

#216 Aug 19, 2012
What's going here.
Rudy

United States

#217 Aug 25, 2012
Still using your car for the local cab service andd hauling other things ha, ha. Try to stay out of trouble. Hey did you pay oh girl back her money? She is coming to collect her money soon
THANK YOU

Linden, TN

#219 Sep 27, 2012
Well we all knew it was going to happen, yelp Securewatch,,,aka,,,Saber Alarms is done, put a fork in it, it's done!!!! If the owner would have listened to the truth about most of his Management team he would be thriving right now. But no, he chose to listen to the very people who brought him down. I am very sorry for all of you who tried and lost, you can thank the Director of the company, and we all know who that is, for the loss of your jobs. Hang in there guys
The real truth

Knoxville, TN

#220 Sep 27, 2012
The demise of the company that once was known as Securewatch is ENTIRELY due to the cheating scamming peice of crap scum that were ripping off the company. There are roughly 300 people now that are unemployed thanks to the glorious sales reps. The wonderful peice of this fukced up puzzle is that those same people, those whining, piece of hsit people, got paid. The same reason that i didnt want to start is the same reason that i wanted it to end. Good luck finding jobs that paid what they did as securewatch. Complain your ssa off. Good luck and have fund Fkcuing yourelf. It was fun, i feel like jesus. All of those who complain are nothing but sinners who belong in hell. Hope you like the warmth. You have no idea, you never will and part of me wants to jump a bridge that i have to share this air with you. Dont look at me, dont even look at my feet. You arent worth the worst debt. You are nothing but leeches that are upset the blood is all gone. Leave...You are a waste, beyond that, you are so useless and heartless i cant even begin to speak. For those of you kcuf sticks out there who complain that their wellfaire check, aka payckeck ist there, how many of you had security systems, how many of you had family that you didnt sell a ssytem to, how many of you now carry the unemployed blood of passionate people who wanted you to succeed on your hands...good luck in life. I hope you have the dirty heartless nerve to respond to this...prove me right..youre going to post some stupid thing that is like watching a retard with a chalkboard....go ahead....and kcuf yourself...Tots!
Freda Chase

Knoxville, TN

#222 Nov 2, 2012
Did everybody see Don Dare's segment about Securewatch the other night? OMG!!!!!! There is alot going on that most of you don't know about, but it will to shall come to pass, just wait, it's all gonna come out within the next couple of weeks....
ex employee

Knoxville, TN

#225 Nov 13, 2012
I worked for Securewatch back in 09. I knew Josh then and he was an arrogant SOB. They hire a bunch of druggies. They use to drop me off in a area and leave me there for hours. Not ever coming to check up on me. I tried calling the van driver I was with that day and he was across town doing something else. I only stayed with the company for 2 months. They try to make it sound all good like you will be banking money and it was far from that.
Doll face

Morristown, TN

#226 Nov 14, 2012
Does anyone know bill rader.
Heather

Atlanta, GA

#228 Nov 28, 2012
SecureWatch is back w/a new name "Secure Automation" They are back W/ADT! Same owners same staff! Same scams! Buyer beware! ADT should be ashamed!
Current employee

Asheville, NC

#229 Dec 15, 2012
Do people have nothin better to do? Every company has some bulshit. We aren't all that big and people talk so yeah, you're gonna hear shit about what others do. Shut up. Wipe your ass and get over it.
Current employee

Asheville, NC

#230 Dec 15, 2012
Not comp. same staff. There are many changes. Only maybe a quarter of the same people are back. Also many things are diff. Some are the same yes. It is the same business, you can't change too much. If you worked for us before, you know the majority of people go out and do their jobs. People sign up, get installed and get mon. by adt. Some get lied to yes, Go talk shit about a firm because a lawyer lied.
MY GOSH

Knoxville, TN

#231 Dec 17, 2012
So now it seems that the brother of the owner has taken over Securewatch/Saber Alarms...Honestly, I really hope he can turn things around, but, Christian if you don't get rid of the shit that was there, brother it ain't gonna change. Get Paul Victor out of there, get Corey Patton out of there, get Katelynn Chatmon out of there. You want it to get better, I know somebody who could turn that whole call-center around. I totally hope you can make changes and get things up and running again, but until you get out the old and hire some "seasoned" people, and not let those damn kids run the place, you will get no-where......
susej

Knoxville, TN

#232 Jan 15, 2013
Did everybody see Don Dare's segment about Securewatch the other night? OMG!!!!!! There is alot going on that most of you don't know about, but it will to shall come to pass, just wait, it's all gonna come out within the next couple of weeks....
The worst to come is the story on the employees!!! no one knows about this top secret storey that is fixing to be unveiled... Don Dare, the FBI, and the NSA are all watching. One of the biggest gimmicks since prohibition....get ready, get set, its all of the piece of crap people that look at their employer as a "Friend" until they don't get what they were getting for free. Go Fkcu yourselfs... Next complaint is on me... 1-2-3 go!
problem is, youre still useless and lucky that god forgives.... get a job, support your family and go the fuck on with life. Stop reading this crap.... good luck!!!!
Free Suicides

Knoxville, TN

#233 Jan 15, 2013
Anyone who is interested, I hear that if you take a rope and make a bow, the put your face in one of the ears you can make money!!! good job negros!(Don't be offended, that isn't aimed towards a skin color, just the attitude!_) topix is racist!!! haha
Free Suicides

Knoxville, TN

#236 Jan 15, 2013
gosh darnet, I forgot to change my name....
Free Suicides

Knoxville, TN

#237 Jan 15, 2013
don dare once told me that dick tastes like pot....I told him I wasn't interested in either....
Free Suicides

Knoxville, TN

#238 Jan 15, 2013
NEWS ALERT!!!! Health inspectors rated don dares testicles with a 2....a 2!!! that is about as bad as it gets...surely no one ever gets a 1...but maybe
Free Suicides

Knoxville, TN

#239 Jan 15, 2013
NEWS ALET!!!! Unfortunatley, after never expecting a 1, kristys & Karen cox mouth dropped don dares dick to a 1...new record
jg yes

Memphis, TN

#241 Jan 26, 2013
Secure automation is the new company name, don't be fooled people. Stay away!!!!!
in the know

Lake Zurich, IL

#243 Feb 7, 2013
Truth is this company wont last. It changes everyday. Offices past due on rent, people not paid properly, lets not even talk about all the fraud that has went on. The same people that cheated and lied and left the company are back and put back in upper management. If your not in the clique or kissing the owners ass then you dont matter. Its sad that people still buy into the bullshit of this place. You couldnt even take vans to have them maintenced because of a $30,000 balance due at Sears. If i still worked there i would take a close look around quit drinking the kool aide and realize there is no future there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vote no on amendment 1 27 min Merica 8
Amendment 1 supporters gather at Knoxville memo... 5 hr Mustang Mike 1
Stolen vechile 15 hr Mustang Mike 3
Neighbors voice opinions about proposed hospital 17 hr Frank Thomas 3
the pro-adjuster (Aug '07) 17 hr Frank Thomas 631
Careful theft of 40 cremains under investigatio... 17 hr Esundb 1
What ever happened to" Ivan" of the Outlaws mc ? (May '11) 20 hr Site Investigations 13
Knoxville Dating
Find my Match

Knoxville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Knoxville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Knoxville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]