Do you want to help America?

Do you want to help America?

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

Since: Jan 13

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Has the thought of bringing this country back to its original roots ever crossed your mind, have you ever wondered what can I do to help.... These questions are being asked by more and more Americans everyday. We need to act now, to ensure our country does not fall further behind. There are people and an organization that works collectively in order to preserve these rights right here in America in every state. We need men and women that share these ideals and we don't just sit around frustrated at the problems we are working to solve them. We need a lot of new People! Please see our Website for more Info. www.theuka.us This will change your life.
zoey

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2013
What are your ideals, buddy? Running around in dirty bed sheets and burning crosses? Hanging people because of the color of their skin, rather lynching!! That won't help this country, stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McKay's needs a turn lane! 45 min Hipster McKays Em... 2
News Black Lives Matter Knoxville co-founder explain... 2 hr Dirty White Boy 13
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 5 hr Clam Bake 119
KUB Billing 6 hr Ace 8
Anyone in Knoxville voting for Lying Hillary Cl... 6 hr Wild Bill 2
News Sevier County residents express concerns over g... (Jul '07) 9 hr Outsider 62
News If Wal-Mart Can't Bring Manufacturing Back to A... 12 hr wormwood 5

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages