Who started the trouble on Knox Topix?
JoeB

Knoxville, TN

#642 Jun 6, 2012
"rebuttal" your "statements", lmao, Every single threat/claim you made was disputed and at the end of the day, you did what? Nothing. You were the one making all the bloviated proclamations. My repudiation of your asinine claims was short and to the point. At the end of the day,(the day you were going to "ruin",) remember "peaches"; you did nothing. Why, because there was nothing to be done! You, can't make fiction into fact, regardless how hard and long you try. That is exactly what I told you then, and NOW! You, nor anyone else here, had a leg to stand on. Why? Because it was a LIE!

Wahhhhhhhhh, why don't you whine a little longer, you big PUSS. Oh, don't quit school, you've got a long way to go, like you'd ever make it, lmao!
India

Knoxville, TN

#643 Jun 6, 2012
Pit Viper wrote:
<quoted text>Man you have completely lost it.You need to get your refill from PS Here.
Well how are you this wonderful day Monte or is it Copperhead, hum, lmao! You're the one with the "brilliant mind", I see! Actually 2 complete sentences, you're moving up, lmfao...again!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#644 Jun 6, 2012
If I admit I started all the trouble on Knox Topix, will all of you stop this?

If so...

I started all the trouble.

My bad!

“Law Doggy”

Since: Sep 11

New York, NY

#645 Jun 6, 2012
JoeB wrote:
"rebuttal" your "statements", lmao, Every single threat/claim you made was disputed and at the end of the day, you did what? Nothing. You were the one making all the bloviated proclamations. My repudiation of your asinine claims was short and to the point. At the end of the day,(the day you were going to "ruin",) remember "peaches"; you did nothing. Why, because there was nothing to be done! You, can't make fiction into fact, regardless how hard and long you try. That is exactly what I told you then, and NOW! You, nor anyone else here, had a leg to stand on. Why? Because it was a LIE!
Wahhhhhhhhh, why don't you whine a little longer, you big PUSS. Oh, don't quit school, you've got a long way to go, like you'd ever make it, lmao!
I didn't think you would take that route. Good choice.

By your abundant use of the words "puss" and other alike 4th grade comments, including some from my own retorts, many would consider such desperate tactics to be the "loss" of an argument.

Next.
India

Knoxville, TN

#646 Jun 6, 2012
It has been clearly expressed of how the law works on regards to said threat.

You monkeys who have no legal experience whatsoever, or very little, seem to think that your interpretations of said threat are correct. Your opinion on whether or not you believed it to be a threat doesn't mean squat compared to the legal statute. It's like the aforementioned has to be wrote with crayons.

That notwithstanding, I have no "special" "interest" to any particular individual on this forum.

If you had any "legal experience" then you would by all means be aware of the acronyms IANAL and TINAL, hum? "Rendition of legal advice by a person who is not licensed to do so can be the basis for a charge of unauthorized practice of law."

Now, I am sure this is not what you were implying, right? Bet you just forgot, hum? LMAO! Now, why don't you bring your crayons and bloviate just a little more?
Clarksville, TN

#647 Jun 6, 2012
JoeB wrote:
Karma, forgot to ask you, did you notice the new resident "lawyer" wannna' be, posting under Skipster, probably a skip tracer at best. He posted no less than six post to me yesterday, each one longer than the one preceding it, telling me how he was going to "ruin my afternoon", my life, the threats I had made; I was going to be sued, and insinuated much worse, etc.etc. Quite interesting, all that bloviation, from a condescending, pompous ass and in the end, that's all it was, a huge amount of threats and chest thumping. Oh he did get some of my post removed, but I knew it was nothing but pure BS. I've seen what topix allows, and it is basically "everything" any more, and I do know that little first amendment is a really tough little bitch to restrain, as do most fifth grade students. He was all blow and no show and I knew it. Long, long story shortened just a bit, nothing happened. It's amazing what people will fall for, some people, lmao!
Yep, I saw the long winded "I know big words" posts...just scrolled right on by. Can you imagine how long a face to face conversation would take with someone like that?? HAHAHA
India

Knoxville, TN

#648 Jun 6, 2012
Oh I am so relieved I have your uneducated approval, like hell I am! I'm far from desperate, honey...but not nearly as far as you are from being a lawyer!

You were the one throwing out all the threats, I'm still here, and you......well suffice it to say, absolutely nothing you said was going to happen did, nor will it ever. You wonder, why? Because every single thing you typed was based on a lie and if you would fall for something that bogus, then you'd fall for anything. Stop attempting to practice law, without any semblance of a license, that is illegal!
Clarksville, TN

#649 Jun 6, 2012
India wrote:
You monkeys who have no legal experience whatsoever, or very little, seem to think that your interpretations of said threat are correct. Your opinion on whether or not you believed it to be a threat doesn't mean squat compared to the legal statute. It's like the aforementioned has to be wrote with crayons.
That notwithstanding, I have no "special" "interest" to any particular individual on this forum.
If you had any "legal experience" then you would by all means be aware of the acronyms IANAL and TINAL, hum? "Rendition of legal advice by a person who is not licensed to do so can be the basis for a charge of unauthorized practice of law."
Now, I am sure this is not what you were implying, right? Bet you just forgot, hum? LMAO! Now, why don't you bring your crayons and bloviate just a little more?
He reminds me of someone, can't put my finger on it though. I'm not forcing myself to read his two page reports but look at his shorter posts...look familar?

“Law Doggy”

New York, NY

#650 Jun 6, 2012
India wrote:
Bless your heart. Goggle a little deeper and come back smarter.
Just Me

Cookeville, TN

#651 Jun 6, 2012
DC tells it like it is wrote:
If so...
My bad!
Good try DC LOL!
Covert Ops

Maryville, TN

#652 Jun 6, 2012
DC tells it like it is wrote:
If so...
My bad!
I knew it!! You are hereby sentenced to read all the posts that the idiot Karma and shit-for-brains-pick-a-name posts for the next 6 months!
India

Knoxville, TN

#653 Jun 6, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your heart. Goggle a little deeper and come back smarter.
Honey, I didn't have to "google" anything. My son's a lawyer! He doesn't believe I need any assistance with this little project, emphasis on the word "little", lmao!
India

Knoxville, TN

#654 Jun 6, 2012
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
He reminds me of someone, can't put my finger on it though. I'm not forcing myself to read his two page reports but look at his shorter posts...look familar?
Don't even try to wade through all that BS, lmao. When all was said and done, it wasn't even decent BS. I can't put it together, not yet anyway. Just a whooooooooollllllllllleeeeeeee lot of 'chit and no substance, in other words, don't waste ye' time!
Just Me

Cookeville, TN

#655 Jun 6, 2012
Covert Ops wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it!! You are hereby sentenced to read all the posts that the idiot Karma and shit-for-brains-pick-a-name posts for the next 6 months!
Doesnt she get a break for first-time offense?

“Law Doggy”

New York, NY

#656 Jun 6, 2012
India wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I didn't have to "google" anything. My son's a lawyer! He doesn't believe I need any assistance with this little project, emphasis on the word "little", lmao!
Interestingly enough, please tell us again how you emphasize that you "don't care," while grasping at straws, to show the faceless internet poster again how "you don't care."
Secret Society

Nashville, TN

#657 Jun 6, 2012
JoeB wrote:
<quoted text>
"All the people here hasn't changed their name", roflmao. There's not a one in your little group that doesn't use multiples, all three of you, DF! Where's the link? How would know anything about the "underworld", lmfao? You couldn't and wouldn't, you're too stupid, too big of a coward, and it does show! I know exactly what I said and I will not discuss it with you any more. I have the exact post, I printed it off. I also printed the threat from "jj", before I REPORTED it and before it was deleted, you ignorant piece of crap. There was never a threat from me, but there certainly was one from "jj", and you know that, too. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be absolutely elated, if you and your little friend just disappeared, off the face of the earth, still doesn't make me your "mark"! Wrong gal, but I surely wouldn't miss ya lmfao! Stop posting to me, this is your first warning, if you continue, I will report you and I'm not joking! Read the TOS, stalker, I love to help you OUT!
Stop responding to my post...dumbazz.
Pit Viper

Nashville, TN

#658 Jun 6, 2012
BillyGene wrote:
<quoted text>
http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/ga-college-s...
Family member of yours or one of your young lovers?
Probably one of her young lovers.
Pit Viper

Nashville, TN

#659 Jun 6, 2012
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesnt she get a break for first-time offense?
I say we let off the hook with a warning...LOL!
Pit Viper

Nashville, TN

#660 Jun 6, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly enough, please tell us again how you emphasize that you "don't care," while grasping at straws, to show the faceless internet poster again how "you don't care."
Better watch this one.She has manpower,paper,a son who is a lawyer,A hubby who's a judge,she can handle all her problems on her,she is more manly than any man on here,and loves cute little kittens on the weekends.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#661 Jun 6, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to over look this one.It may have been abused as a child and years of drug abuse may have taken its toll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White supremacists plan monument protest, summi... 17 min Thinking Out Loud 41
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 5 hr Michelle 178
Deli near UT campus 10 hr Donald J Trump 4
News Knoxville petition created to remove confederat... 11 hr Thinking Out Loud 50
Steve Bannon goes Bye Bye 11 hr Donald J Trump 19
Trump's Afganastan War 14 hr Need to know 10
News Family defends fourth suspect in Hamblen murder (Mar '08) 15 hr Bonnie 32

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages