fo chez

Dandridge, TN

#1 Feb 9, 2012
I would not recommened fridays taxi service to anyone horrable service never own time and rude so i have started using {sunshine} they are alot better mr randy is a great guy
LMAO

Bumpass, VA

#3 Feb 10, 2012
LMAO

“I love to live!!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 29, 2012
It's good to have haters. If you really want to know the truth go to www.fridaystaxi.com
Monica

Washington, DC

#5 Jun 19, 2012
Friday's taxi has been honest and prompt for me. And though you can't put a dollar value on it, I really like that they are just nice. You know? They were human. Each of the three different drivers from Friday's who've responded to my calls have been that way. I used several other taxi services in Knoxville before I started using Fridays. Those others charged fares that never seemed quite right, or they took 3x as long to arrive than what they said. Now I am keeping a Friday's card in my wallet and I don't intend to use any other taxi service.
Very happy I found them

United States

#6 Oct 10, 2012
This taxi service was by far the best. The drivers were nice and on time. There van was clean my husband and I will not use anyone else. Thank you Friday's
DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR SPAM

United States

#7 Oct 21, 2012
If you spam long enough,you will begin to believe your own bull.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 2 hr Gonzo 197
Vols win out rest season? 6 hr Mid Major coaches... 6
West High Rebels 7 hr Tim 7
Kasey Edenfield 7 hr Tim 2
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 7 hr ChicaLoca 262
How long will Clinton cry about Election loss 9 hr Need to know 81
Fire botch jones now 10 hr Marcus 1

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance