Ozzie sux

United States

#21 Jan 2, 2013
ozzie wrote:
You are all a bunch of cry babies and over a freaking tv omg so what if you have to wait 5 days and if best buy doesnt have it in stock why is that rooms to go's fault? Your gonna take your business somewhere else thats a good one if you really had business you wouldnt be on here crying over a tv!!
You are obviously a ignorant consumer. Time is money. Your time must also be valued at minimum wage, where as I value mine. If I ordered it, they should have it.
Lenoir Chitty

Loudon, TN

#22 Jan 2, 2013
Your problem started with buying furniture from rooms to go
Justin

Richmond, TX

#23 Jan 6, 2013
I bought the sectional room package last week with the tv. My delivery appointment was between 8-12 in the morning. I got a call about 8:30 saying they would be there in 20 mins to deliver the living room set. The guys showed up right on time and in 20 mins, they completley setup the entire living room, very impressed with RoomsToGo so far, now just waiting to go pickup the tv. Higly recommended here.
VCFSux

Walland, TN

#24 Jan 7, 2013
If you think RTG sux, don't bother with Value City Furniture.
New Apple iPhone 5 Unlock

Riga, Latvia

#25 Jan 14, 2013
we sell all kinds of Electronics like Mobile Phones,Laptops / Tablet,LCD TV,PLASMA Tv,LED TV,Canon Camcorder,Canon Digital,Games,Apple Ipod..Etc.

Examples are:Apple Iphone 5 64GB / 32GB / 16GB Factory Unlock
Apple Iphone 4s / 4G / 3GS / 3G Both 64GB / 32GB / 16GB Black / White Factory Unlock
APPLE IPHONE 4S YELLOW GOLD EDITION / WHITE GOLD EDITION 64GB / 32GB / 16GB Facory Unlock
Apple Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Tablet pc Wi-fi + 4G 9.7in
Apple Ipad 2nd Generation 64GB Tablet pc Wi-fi + 4G 9.7in
BLACKBERRY P9981 PORSCHE DESIGN Unlocked Phone
Samsung Galaxy S3
BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet 64GB Wi-Fi (Black)
APPLE IPHONE 4S YELLOW GOLD EDITION / WHITE GOLD EDITION
APPLE IPAD 4th Generation
Apple MacBook Pro Of Varies Serise
Apple Iphone 3GS

All kinds of Mobile Phones like Nokia,Samsung Etc.
Sales Manager

Riga, Latvia

#26 Jan 14, 2013
we sell all kinds of Electronics like Mobile Phones,Laptops / Tablet,LCD TV,PLASMA Tv,LED TV,Canon Camcorder,Canon Digital,Games,Apple Ipod..Etc.

Examples are:Apple Iphone 5 64GB / 32GB / 16GB Factory Unlock
Apple Iphone 4s / 4G / 3GS / 3G Both 64GB / 32GB / 16GB Black / White Factory Unlock
APPLE IPHONE 4S YELLOW GOLD EDITION / WHITE GOLD EDITION 64GB / 32GB / 16GB Facory Unlock
Apple Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Tablet pc Wi-fi + 4G 9.7in
Apple Ipad 2nd Generation 64GB Tablet pc Wi-fi + 4G 9.7in
Samsung Galaxy S3
BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet 64GB Wi-Fi (Black)
APPLE IPHONE 4S YELLOW GOLD EDITION / WHITE GOLD EDITION
APPLE IPAD 4th Generation
Apple MacBook Pro Of Varies Serise
Apple Iphone 3GS

All kinds of Mobile Phones like Nokia,Samsung Etc.

E-mail: customerpoint04@gmail.com
Tell:+447045770975
David

Humble, TX

#27 Jan 26, 2013
Ok...for anyone looking to buy rooms to go let me say a few thing. Remember...and this is VERY important...80% of the time someone is compelled to leave a comment it's because they are unhappy with something. Most consumers don't write positive comments...why? Because they are satisfied and are not obssessing over how they were wronged. Many times it's because they didn't bother asking about the details or read the fine print. That said...I will say that I've had no problems with Rooms to Go. It's not Ethan Allen furniture or hand constructed by the Amish so don't expect that kind of quality. Most people buy rooms to go because they don't keep furniture for ever. It's convenient. So in closing...if you like the furniture and have the right expectations about what you're buying...go for it. Take advantage of the interest free financing (be sure to pay it off before the term is up though) and enjoy your purchase. That is all :)
FORMER RTG Customer

Powell, TN

#28 Jan 27, 2013
I have purchased from RTG several times throughout my 20 years of home ownership. Although outdated, the leather living room room package I purchased in 1998 is still in perfect condition to this day. In 2009, I purchased a leather living room package for a part-time apartment I needed due to a work transfer. The sofa structure has now broken and the "leather" surface has completely worn through. I do not have children so there was no excessive wear an tear to any of the pieces.

When I purchased the sofa, the salesman told me they were no longer going to carry this quality of leather furniture because their target market was not purchasing such expensive leather. I will no longer purchase furniture from RTG since I do expect my living room furniture to last longer than 3 years.
A Believer- GA

Atlanta, GA

#29 Feb 12, 2013
My Brother and his wife, furnished their living room from RTG TV package and they have no issues or problems. Beautiful set and HUGE TV. Some people may have bad experiences, but it does not reflect all RTG's locations. They live in PA. I'm looking at furnishing my house from RTG and I read the fine print of he TV packages so Im ready for the wait and where is that a problem. Like some one said"IF you can't afford it, then don't go to RTG".
RTG, you're great in my book :-)
Sylvia

United States

#30 Mar 4, 2013
Like I always say every experience is different, if you want super extra worry free experience why are you buying packages just go to a furniture store and spend 10 grand for a livingroom and have no problems.. I had no issues with my package and if I had to wait a little who cares its here... Bunch of cry babies, requesting too much for the money... Come on now!
wut

Alexander City, AL

#31 Mar 5, 2013
I used to date this girl that worked at rtg. We would stay late and make out on the showroom furniture after everyone had left. Just sayin.
kitt

Durham, NC

#32 Mar 19, 2013
We have 3 rooms bought eaaxh room at a different time, and had no problems. Our sales girl was so great, she even rmembered what we liked and called us six months later when the floor models went on clearancce.
Kissimmee Florida

Saint Cloud, FL

#33 Mar 21, 2013
LearnedtheHardWay wrote:
Like many consumers, we were lured into Rooms to Go to update our living room furniture by their ads that package the furniture with a TV.
The first problem is they don't have the TVs. You get a gift card to pick up the TV from Best Buy.
You have to wait five days after delivery of your furniture for your gift card to be activated.
Best Buy doesn't have the TVs either. They have to special order them, which they fail to tell you in advance, so you waste a trip.
Best Buy emails or calls you when your order is in -- but it may not actually be at the store. We even called to confirm it was in the store before we made the trip, yet it wasn't once we arrived.
Once you've ordered the TV and paid the tax, Best Buy can't credit your account and apply it to a different purchase until you receive and return the original TV.
Meanwhile, it takes Rooms to Go three or four times to deliver non-damaged furniture to you, each attempt requiring a half-day off from work.
You're much better off buying furniture from a real furniture store and buying your TV separately. WalMart or Sams are much better retailers than Best Buy for electronics.
Anybody else have bad luck with Best Buy or Rooms to Go?
right on with that they suc
Kissimmee Florida

Saint Cloud, FL

#34 Mar 21, 2013
right on with that they suc
Kissimmee Florida

Saint Cloud, FL

#35 Mar 21, 2013
sucs
Kissimmee Florida

Saint Cloud, FL

#36 Mar 21, 2013
10 days to get TV activation from time of purchase - goto store and nothing in stock unless you upgrade of course ,another 1000 dollars and you might get your TV. the whole set up isnt worth it.$3000 for a couch loveseat and a FREE TV WOW>
Arlene Wilkens

United States

#37 Apr 12, 2013
Have not had living room set for three years and the recliner is ripping out at the seams and the leather on the headrest of the couch and love seat is bubbling up and tearing. We don't even use the love seat. Paid over $3,000 for the set and they want to give me $624 in store credit. Why would I want anymore of their furniture. Would not recommend them at all. Now, not 3 years later, I have to buy a new set!
EDd

Ballwin, MO

#39 Jun 4, 2013
had no problem at all , furniture was deliver just fine. card was activated in 4 days. went to Best Buy
in 20 min i had the Tv. done deal
Tower Man13

Grand Bay, AL

#40 Sep 23, 2013
Just recived living room furniture on time as promised no problems waiting on card to be activated
karen

Fountain Inn, SC

#41 Dec 31, 2013
I bought the whole package with the tv promotion and then was charged, unknowingly, the Best Buy tv. When I called RTG to get this straightened out, I was told that there were two prices advertised next to furniture, one with the tv and one without (which there was not). What kind of promotion is this?? RTG is as crooked and underhanded as they come. I will never do business with them again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prodigal primary care. (Sep '11) 3 hr rockyridgegamefarm 62
exedy mascot 5 hr apostlepaul 1
Bearden Healthcare Associates (Mar '13) 7 hr jbray12375 87
the pillheads are loose 7 hr Luke2014 6
News Dandridge man pleads guilty to 2013 vehicular h... 8 hr Advents 2
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 9 hr tv watcher 46
sarah kring or courtney sloan 16 hr jfk 1

Freeze Watch for Knox County was issued at March 27 at 10:00AM CDT

Knoxville Dating
Find my Match