Most Popular - Convicted Killer Chris...

Most Popular - Convicted Killer Christa Pike Wants a Second Cha...

There are 63 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Aug 26, 2007, titled Most Popular - Convicted Killer Christa Pike Wants a Second Cha.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

WBIR-TV Video Report By WBIR-TV Knoxville KNOXVILLE, TN -- Christa Pike killed Colleen Slemmer in 1995.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
karen castillo

Somerville, VA

#1 Sep 1, 2007
i think that she is paying for what she has done but i would like to meet her i have questions for her im sure she is not al evil
cracker

Orange Park, FL

#2 Sep 1, 2007
I am sure the dead girl and her family agree one hundred per cent. She killed someone and has shown no remorse. The only thing she is sorry for is getting caught and getting the death penalty.
Uncle Ned

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 6, 2007
Ms. Pike seems not to care for life much...except her own.

Aborted her own child...life growing in her belly! A new life - from the hands of God!!!

Then beats another girls brains out over a guy.

What a "piece of work"!!

Since: Jul 07

Miami, FL

#4 Sep 6, 2007
karen castillo wrote:
i think that she is paying for what she has done but i would like to meet her i have questions for her im sure she is not al evil
Any person who can deliberately take the last breath from an individual and have no remorse is evil. No remorse= no conscious=hard-hearted=child of satan...which is evil...
Makes me skeptical of what she wants that second chance for....
NITRO

Yulee, FL

#5 Sep 6, 2007
SHE DONT DESERVE TO STILL BE ALIVE IF I WERE HER FAMILY I WOULD HAVE DISOWNED HER TOO SHE IS A WORTHLESS PEICE OF TRASH NEEDS TO STAY IN PRISON WHY WOULD SHE EVEN BE GIVIN THE CHANCE TO BE FREE SO SHE CAN GET OUT AND WRITE A BOOK OR DO A MOVIE ON HER SORRY LIFE
A S from London UK

Nottingham, UK

#6 Sep 10, 2007
As a psychiatrist, and from all the available written and visual documents (including original interviews with Miss Pike) I believe that she presents with significant psychopathic traits, and is and will remain a severly dangerous individual.
She fails to display any genuine emotional involvement with past or present events. Any such emotional display appears to be directed towards manipulating significant others (such as her mother, friends, audience).
She should seriously be evaluated by a forensic psychiatriac team for DSPD (Dangerous Severe Personality Disorder).
Duh

Orange Park, FL

#7 Sep 10, 2007
karen castillo wrote:
Krista Pike would just as soon kill you as look at you.
All Known

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Sep 20, 2007
I actually was able to go personally talk to Christa last week for a class event in school. She talked about everything she did and in prison they have not had one problem in the last 10 years, I think she deserves to get off death row and get life in prison.
Whatever

Mount Juliet, TN

#9 Sep 25, 2007
I talked to krista for a school trip also and i believe also that she should not be served to death after all their was two other people with her and she should not get all the blame even though she took the blame. She should have life in prison without parole. If you go talk to her you will realize what is truth and what is lies told by the media and other haters
what

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Sep 25, 2007
sweet lil krista cut that girls head off, stabbed her 300 times and carved a pentagram in the girls chest. time doesnt change facts.
Do ya think

Belleville, IL

#11 Sep 27, 2007
Has anybody noticed her name. Christa. Christ.
Don't ya think that Satan is playing an awful game with us all. Born with the soul of the devil and mocking us all with that name. Do ya think?
the truth

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Sep 27, 2007
JUST KILL HER>
hell

Houston, TX

#13 Oct 2, 2007
I am not sure there is a hell
but if there is this girl will burn in the
blood of her victim
Real Lady

Midland, TX

#14 Dec 29, 2008
Are you kidding me!!! Fry this KILLER and lets get on with our day!!! She Murdered an INOCENT woman! No second chances the victim does not get one and niether should she. As for tax dollars being spent to this FILTH and have more and more appeals is an injustice in its self!!! FRY this MONSTER and lets put this to bed!!
God Bless You All!
MoTown Man

Jefferson City, TN

#15 Dec 29, 2008
I can't believe this story is in this forum. This girl is scary and should have already been put to death. That is the problem with our legal system. They let them sit on death row too long.
Congkiller

Knoxville, TN

#16 Dec 29, 2008
All Known wrote:
I actually was able to go personally talk to Christa last week for a class event in school. She talked about everything she did and in prison they have not had one problem in the last 10 years, I think she deserves to get off death row and get life in prison.
She tried to kill another inmate, while in prison. What do you consider a problem?
LOGIC PLEASE

United States

#17 Dec 29, 2008
It does not matter what anyone thinks.
She was tried,convicted,and sentenced.

Why the hell they are giving death row inmates contact with the outside world?

Since: Oct 08

AOL

#18 Dec 29, 2008
I think she did kill another inmate. She was on some documentary a while back about the worst female prisoners, and they brought it up. Anybody who is sick enough to carry around a piece of somebody's skull as a souvenir is just plain evil. I don't think they'll ever execute her, but I hope she never sees the light of day again.
Congkiller

Knoxville, TN

#19 Dec 29, 2008
bluegrassrules wrote:
I think she did kill another inmate. She was on some documentary a while back about the worst female prisoners, and they brought it up. Anybody who is sick enough to carry around a piece of somebody's skull as a souvenir is just plain evil. I don't think they'll ever execute her, but I hope she never sees the light of day again.
I would be glad to pull the switch or give her an injection. Look at all the years she has got to live, that her victim has been robbed of. Collen was alive during most of her ordeal.
Rod Stewart

Auckland, New Zealand

#20 Jul 7, 2009
Wake up Maggie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burchett for governor? The Knox County mayor is... 2 hr South Knox Hombre 1
The Best and Worse Presidents since WW2 2 hr James 4
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 14 hr SnarkyMcD 237
News Knoxville tops list of high gas prices in Tenne... 16 hr ElDiablo 9
Knox County's 24 hour arrest and inmat populat... (Oct '12) Sat Hump Hammer 7
DCS, Youth Villages, and others lie in court. (Apr '11) Fri Fedupwithkidsforcash 34
News TBI investigates missing records at Lenoir City... (Jan '11) Fri AIPAC is treason 116

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Knoxville Mortgages