Jeet Kune Do or Wing Chun

Posted in the Knoxville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Armed

Luttrell, TN

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Was wondering if anyone teaches Jeet Kune Do or Wing Chun in this area?
KCC

Madisonville, TN

#2 Feb 22, 2011
I teach Shaolin which has partsof w/c
One hung low

Shelbyville, TN

#3 Feb 22, 2011
My do jo teaches hao chit do
WhatEver

Linden, TN

#4 Feb 22, 2011
Everybody Wang Chun tonight. I rented a Bruce Lee movie, does that count?
RIck

Oneida, TN

#5 Jun 19, 2011
I live in KY but drive to Knoxville to practice Moyyat Wing Chun, my sifu doesnt actually teach too much anymore but he elder students do.
RIck

Oneida, TN

#6 Jun 20, 2011
If anyone lives near Oneida, tn and wants to practice, contact me through youtube, taobrucelee.
HA HA HA

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 20, 2011
I am positive Allen Johnson is on his knees for SUM YUN GY!!!!!!!!!!ROFLMAO
J Hart

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2012
DO you teach here in Knoxville? I'm interested in learning Shaolin and/or Wing Chun.
KCC wrote:
I teach Shaolin which has partsof w/c
buttereye

Maryville, TN

#9 Mar 14, 2012
is chun any thing like a republiken..............
jim beam

United States

#10 Mar 23, 2012
Worked with a guy at sea ray that taught jeet kune do. Last I heard he was at the Jefferson county rec center. His name is jeremy reed.
Erlkoenig

United States

#11 Jul 14, 2012
Sort of off topic here, but I'm very interested in learning Wing Chun and will be attending UTK, however, I haven't been able to find any mention of schools online. Does anyone know if I could learn it somewhere in Knoxville?
Here Ye Go

Loudon, TN

#12 Jul 14, 2012
Everybody Wang Chung tonight.
Wing Chun

Oak Ridge, TN

#13 Aug 9, 2012
RIck wrote:
I live in KY but drive to Knoxville to practice Moyyat Wing Chun, my sifu doesnt actually teach too much anymore but he elder students do.
Are you talking about Steve Miller or Sherrell Greene by chance? Yeah, I'm sorry to see that they have thrown in the towel. Closest other school is in Lavergne,TN. And if the videos on YouTube are any indication, I wouldn't bother.
Rick

Sunbright, TN

#15 Sep 10, 2012
Yes, Steve Miller and Sherrill. But i workout with Raymond Chan, who is another student of Steve's.
Really

United States

#16 Sep 22, 2012
Start with wing Chun first,as Bruce lee trained on this first befor experimenting with bits and pieces of variouse other style's that in the end result became Jeet Kune Do
funny

Kingston, TN

#17 Sep 22, 2012
I'd eat Jeet's meat.
concerned parent

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Armed wrote:
Was wondering if anyone teaches Jeet Kune Do or Wing Chun in this area?
are you still interested in jeet kune do, know someone who teaches that is great
WCCoach

Knoxville, TN

#19 Apr 1, 2013
I'm thinking of starting up a WC Practice group maybe towards summer 2013. If you're interest and close to Knoxville, let me know. We can meet/talk befordhand and discuss our common interest.
Ju-Jizzu

Tazewell, TN

#20 Apr 14, 2013
Take up boxing instead. All that fancy chop-suey stuff looks good in movies, but in reality will get you killed.

Since: Apr 13

Knoxville, TN

#21 Apr 19, 2013
Ju-Jizzu wrote:
Take up boxing instead. All that fancy chop-suey stuff looks good in movies, but in reality will get you killed.
What this about "chop-suey"? If I'm worried about getting killed, I have other options. Think!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Knoxville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oprah For President 46 min Nobama 56
My GF Just Can't Finish The Job 49 min Lucy Fur 2
News Immigrants plan rallies across nation (May '07) 2 hr BIll 17
Welfare Recipients Are Paid More Than Minimum W... 3 hr Charlie Bob 44
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 4 hr Parents of Channe... 340
Is UTK putting students in danger by being open... 5 hr Unconcerned 2
ged 9 hr XXX 11

Knoxville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance