Pitched battles between 'Kenyans' and Somalis in Nairobi

Nov 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Namibian

One side surges forward only to retreat under a hail of stones then the opposing side advances and comes in for a flurry of stones - in Eastleigh, a quarter of Nairobi that was the scene of a deadly attack, youths of Somali origin on Monday battled Kenyans from other communities.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2012
abdifatah

Nairobi, Kenya

#1 Nov 21, 2012
that's bady decion. If were are kenyan's
Always

Toronto, Canada

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Lets just tell the Somalis that they need to change their perception that we have of them. The next bomber better not be a bomber.

Other wise we might need to go through a civil war to cleanse the problems out.
Paul Goodblood

Nairobi, Kenya

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Of course the next bomber will be a Somali. Al-Shabaab is a Somali terrorist group. Again, this does not mean ALL Somalis are to blame or know who the bombers are. Our failure lies with the police and intelligence - complacent or bribed to allow thugs to smuggle in explosives from Somalia. For sure some of these terrorists are hiding within the large Somali community in Eastleigh. How to tackle this without harming genuine Kenyans of Somali origin?
Always

Toronto, Canada

#4 Nov 23, 2012
That where the problems lie, since we are not developed with our security we have no time to look for the innocent/guilty.

Lets slash them all. Either that or they all convert to Christianity. Why do we keep lying to ourselves that the religion is fine and that before the 2 religions lived peacefully with one another.

Either they convert or are forcefully converted.
Paul Goodblood

Nairobi, Kenya

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Always, genocide isn't the solution either.
Always

Toronto, Canada

#6 Nov 24, 2012
My question goes out to all Somalis, that why is it that the Islamic religion creates extremists. Aren't the preachers purposely brainwashing uneducated young Muslims to do the dirty work.

Every Kenyan suffers the onslaught of bombing activities such as the recent attack. Investors are running away, Kenyans do not feel safe in their own country and are forced to live as refugees.

Either every Somali allows itself to get searched or gets screwed thoroughly by every Kenyan. Yes a genocide may not be the way out, but xenophobia shall then begin. We need Idi Amin action on Somalis and their legitimate/illegitimate money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nairobi, Kenya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex in nairobi 2k per shot. 19 hr Kaschana 1
wea is my prince Aug 28 Ongorovic 2
sex in town Aug 26 davy 1
Ethiopia among Africa's top 10 future investmen... Aug 26 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
The New Car Classifieds in Kenya Aug 25 myksmurf 1
looking for love, companionship, romance, intim... Aug 24 eddy 1
lots of love Aug 23 eddy 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••