Kenya's Kenyatta Leads Election, Hovers Near Runoff Cutoff

Mar 8, 2013 Full story: Bloomberg 8

Uhuru Kenyatta, who is facing charges of crimes against humanity, kept a lead in Kenya 's presidential election that may not be enough to avoid a runoff against Prime Minister Raila Odinga .

Full Story
Tabingwa peter

Europe

#1 Mar 8, 2013
That is good news. May the Almighty God help Kenyatta to win these elections
KAUZI

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 8, 2013
You want a criminal to win just coz his from ur tribe
Mkenya

Kenya

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Ouru kenyatta ought not to be the president of kenya (opinion) he had a plan to rig the election this was evident when a gadget was detected at ngong. The gadget was hosted by the assumed 4th president its said the gadget had a permanent defferent of 400000 votes btw raila and him, due to this a recount was demanded.. DUE TO THAT I DONT TRUST HIS VICTORY
mitcheni Rurianih

Nairobi, Kenya

#4 Mar 9, 2013
In every competition,a winner is expected.Kenyans have spoken.All the candidates have respected the law.Its a constitution right for Raila to challenge the results.Its better than going to the streets and setting the country ablaze.To all pesidential candidates,you have made our country honoured within the international family contrary to the expectations of a few prophets of doom.Long live Kenya,our motherland.
makbo

Calgary, Canada

#5 Mar 9, 2013
I forsee lot of post-electoral turmoils in America due to British and American stubborn refusal to accept Kenyatta as President. John Kerry snubs Kenyatta by congratulating him, the president-elect, without mention once his name. Instead he is brandishing the ICC threat against. Can they be serious?

Westerners (US and France) has already perpetrated the same plot against the Ivorian President-elect Laurent Gbagbo and ended up shelling out his residency to unseat him and send him to the ICC. Kenyans should be aware of was is currently plotted to seat Odinga in power. Africa does not need an other crisis. We deserve to live in peCE.
Dangerous precedent !

Since: Apr 12

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2013
Uhuru rigged the elections in every way possible... From computer gadgets to the Doctering of the so called form 16a's.... we hope mutunga will save us from this injustice of the highest level....
Oloo

Tokyo, Japan

#7 Mar 11, 2013
Uhuru won in a free and fair election the margin is big.
If Raila had respected Kenya decision 2007 , violence could have been avoided.But as everyboddy knows ,he is such a power hungry man
Dube

United States

#8 Mar 11, 2013
KAUZI wrote:
You want a criminal to win just coz his from ur tribe
Kauzi my friend, you cannot say he is a criminal because he has not yet been tried and convicted, he is currently a suspect and he may be found innocent or guilty but for now we are not sure yet whether he is a "criminal" or not. Its better we wait for the judges to decide. AMANI please!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nairobi, Kenya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Air peace airline online flight booking and sch... 17 hr Mr James 1
Medview airline online flight booking and sched... 17 hr Mr James 1
Medview airline online flight booking and sched... 17 hr Mr James 1
air peace airline online flight booking and sch... 17 hr Mr James 1
air peace airline online eticketing call_07069... 17 hr Mr James 1
air peace airline online ebooking call_0706972... 17 hr Mr James 1
air peace airline online ticketing and Booking ... 17 hr Mr James 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:14 am PST