Violent start in Kenyan election; police killed Five years after more ...

There are 2 comments on the Vallejo News story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Violent start in Kenyan election; police killed Five years after more .... In it, Vallejo News reports that:

Five years after more than 1,000 people were killed in election-related violence, Kenyans on Monday began casting votes in a nationwide election seen as the country's most important - and complicated - in its 50-year history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo News.

amina

Saudi Arabia

#1 Mar 7, 2013
I'm leaving in saudi,i would encourage our parents,brothers en sisters to forget about tribalism en look forward for better future of our nation .We're all kenyans regardless of colour ,wealth or poor. Lets keep our differences aside and. Heal the nation our treasure.
vinny

Guangdong, China

#3 Mar 7, 2013
dear fellow kenyans we want to heal completly lets nt go back to blood shed! tribalism is a living grave waiting 4 food! vin in china

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nairobi, Kenya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eldoret 21 hr Eldyguy 1
lady needed May 22 Enter Username 1
Hear the songs of Mary Njerera May 21 Will Dockery 1
pipeline xxxx May 19 kanzu 1
i need a guy who is cute,hiv - and gud in bed f... May 14 kib 4
any lady in nakuru who wants a toyboy by her si... May 13 jurry86 1
News Climate Conference Convenes in Kenya (Nov '06) May 11 IB DaMann 3
More from around the web