Unprotected sex with multiple partners widespread - survey

Nov 26, 2009 Full story: PlusNews.org 36

Only 32 percent of women and 37 percent of men with multiple sexual partners used a condom during their last sexual encounter NAIROBI, 26 November 2009 - Kenyan men and women are continuing to have unprotected sex with multiple partners - despite numerous national media campaigns to sensitise the public to the dangers of sex without a condom and ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jessie

Mitcham, UK

#27 Jun 15, 2010
ray wrote:
well im kinda worried i had sex with a few diffrent guys and didint use protection idk what to do or even think im so worried givd me some advice please ??????/
You shld get tested if you worry about it, if not then be like me an not worry about sex diseases just have lots a fun! My husband been letting me go bare with as many guys i want for almost year now, he love having sex with me when i full other guys c-m.

i get test at walk-in clinic every couple months, i always nervous before i go but just hope i not catched anything this time. They recognise me now and keep telling me about safe sex and trying to give me loadsa condoms but i always say no! So far i had gonorea and clamydia twice but lucky i not catched anything to serious.
As I see em

Canton, GA

#28 Jun 15, 2010
I wish Barack Obama's daddy would have used a condom...
just an allusion

Louisville, KY

#29 Jun 15, 2010
Just goes to show that there are A-LOT of stupid people out there...Lots and LOTS of them!
Rose kB

Athens, Greece

#30 Jun 17, 2010
Kenyans wake up, you will all die if you are not carefull. Condoms are free so get one before you start sleeping with anything moving. Protection is better than cure.
Steph

United States

#31 Jun 17, 2010
Jennifer wrote:
I know protected sex is the safe way to go. I hate sex with a condom. I prefer to let guys go in bareback. I know it's a risk. A big risk. I get checked regulaly by my Dr who knows what I do. What's the point of having sex if the guy doesn't c-m inside you ?
I only go bback too as it feels much better than a covered one. I probably have sex on average twice a week. Haven't felt a covred one in me in about 6 years. I get checked out every six months aby my doctor.
kevin Odhiambo

United States

#33 Nov 12, 2012
God forbid. This is filthy rubbish. why can't some one marry as many wives as possible rather than mpango wa kando? I think our government should employ more youths to dig more graves so that job vacancy to be taken over by those who are faithfull to there partners.
ben

Nairobi, Kenya

#35 Nov 16, 2012
when someone suggests or agrees to bare back, smell a rat
bes416

Little Rock, AR

#36 Nov 16, 2012
As I see em wrote:
I wish Barack Obama's daddy would have used a condom...
I second that big time, cause then we would be better off.
Join Free
wantsit

UK

#38 Nov 16, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
I know protected sex is the safe way to go. I hate sex with a condom. I prefer to let guys go in bareback. I know it's a risk. A big risk. I get checked regulaly by my Dr who knows what I do. What's the point of having sex if the guy doesn't c-m inside you ?
good girl well said

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

#39 May 25, 2013
I have lived in Kenya for a year and had unprotected sex with different men as I do any other place and didn't get AIDS or HIV.

Frankly I think that the percentages of people in Africa having AIDS/HIV are false and incorrect. I just don't believe it and I got out of Kenya unscathe
popsy

Europe

#40 May 26, 2013
Add me up kenya ladies...if u r hot out there,am dirty in here(winks) add me up 2998fefd

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#41 May 31, 2013
Titus Kuulu wrote:
How come most of the topics tend to pick a racial dimension?? Off that I need someone to tell me what they know about vaccines and how come suddenly there is a vaccine for almost all forms of ailments.
Is something suspicious about the way they are dished to our children without regard to amount or multiple takes, sometimes up to thirten doses within a year?
Don't trust them.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#42 May 31, 2013
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
You shld get tested if you worry about it, if not then be like me an not worry about sex diseases just have lots a fun! My husband been letting me go bare with as many guys i want for almost year now, he love having sex with me when i full other guys c-m.
i get test at walk-in clinic every couple months, i always nervous before i go but just hope i not catched anything this time. They recognise me now and keep tellinog me about safe sex and trying to give me loadsa condoms but i always say no! So far i had gonorea and clamydia twice but lucky i not catched anything to serious.
You are an !diot.

Since: Oct 14

Nairobi, Kenya

#43 Oct 25, 2014
Sexxxi_Kat wrote:
We should just fence off africa, close it off, and let them die off!
...You have a warped way of thinking and I think its you who should be fenced off.

Since: Oct 14

Nairobi, Kenya

#44 Oct 25, 2014
T girl Charlie wrote:
Africans must wear condoms. It is crazy not to. Hopefully Africans will start protecting themselves better in Kenya.
not africans alone, just everyone

Since: Sep 14

Europe

#45 Oct 27, 2014
Mama Amanda wrote:
I have lived in Kenya for a year and had unprotected sex with different men as I do any other place and didn't get AIDS or HIV.
Frankly I think that the percentages of people in Africa having AIDS/HIV are false and incorrect. I just don't believe it and I got out of Kenya unscathe
my gal friend is a nurse. she brings me many test kits. I have tested 29of my friends and about 16 random chics. so far none of them tested positive. m also of the opinion that HIV aids statistics in Kenya is overrated so that ppl may freak out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nairobi, Kenya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Air peace airline online flight booking and sch... Sat Mr James 1
Medview airline online flight booking and sched... Sat Mr James 1
Medview airline online flight booking and sched... Sat Mr James 1
air peace airline online flight booking and sch... Sat Mr James 1
air peace airline online eticketing call_07069... Sat Mr James 1
air peace airline online ebooking call_0706972... Sat Mr James 1
air peace airline online ticketing and Booking ... Sat Mr James 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:42 am PST