Unprotected sex with multiple partners widespread - survey

Nov 26, 2009 Full story: PlusNews.org 33

Only 32 percent of women and 37 percent of men with multiple sexual partners used a condom during their last sexual encounter NAIROBI, 26 November 2009 - Kenyan men and women are continuing to have unprotected sex with multiple partners - despite numerous national media campaigns to sensitise the public to the dangers of sex without a condom and ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Girl

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 27, 2009
Boys do not like to wear condoms!
dennoh

Norway

#3 Nov 28, 2009
Coz girls don't insist as long as its nt male famipln condom i can use it bcz i don't giv birth!!
@gal:i wish to have sex with you i wil really come with al types of condom in a basket!!
Sexxxi_Kat

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2009
We should just fence off africa, close it off, and let them die off!

Since: Nov 09

Upper Darby, PA

#8 Nov 29, 2009
Africans must wear condoms. It is crazy not to. Hopefully Africans will start protecting themselves better in Kenya.
Sexxxi_Kat

United States

#9 Nov 29, 2009
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just plain wicked !!! A few should be saved to keep in a zoo.
good point ! And so many have already done time, they're use to captivity!

Since: Dec 09

Europe

#10 Dec 7, 2009
They somthng thats bother me here in kenya. Iz raha condoms came frm the same company with raha drinking chocolate? Mmh,i wondr. Heh he he

Since: Dec 09

Europe

#11 Dec 7, 2009
Oh dats true women sy that thy want 2 fill the real thin pumping them,so let them get it the way thy wnt it.
Lisa

Seattle, WA

#12 Dec 7, 2009
LOL!
Join Free
gilly

Simpsonville, SC

#13 Dec 8, 2009
Sexxxi_Kat wrote:
We should just fence off africa, close it off, and let them die off!
Africans are and AIDS is everywhere watch yourself lest you yourself be seperated.Be humane to others
njeri chege

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2009
haha how many people in the usa are living with aids i guess they didnt take a trip to africa to apply for it ,some people dont even know there is aids or are so trusting if yu want to sleep with a woman use a cd .an guys out here in usa dont think aids was made in africa it was made in the usa.
teeter

Nairobi, Kenya

#15 Dec 21, 2009
ha ha ha. raha condoms and cocoa. use the aphrodisiac and then you have to come back and protect yourself!!!
kayn

Nairobi, Kenya

#16 Dec 22, 2009
every 1 should use condoms except wen both of av been tested.. condoms protect us.
Thomas

Helsinki, Finland

#17 Feb 1, 2010
I know too many volunteer girls in Nairobi without condom...
Wolves eating sheep

Eunice, LA

#19 Feb 6, 2010
Good, they die of aids, less to feed and support.
Titus Kuulu

Nairobi, Kenya

#20 Feb 8, 2010
How come most of the topics tend to pick a racial dimension?? Off that I need someone to tell me what they know about vaccines and how come suddenly there is a vaccine for almost all forms of ailments.

Is something suspicious about the way they are dished to our children without regard to amount or multiple takes, sometimes up to thirten doses within a year?
Jennifer

Melbourne, Australia

#21 Feb 9, 2010
I know protected sex is the safe way to go. I hate sex with a condom. I prefer to let guys go in bareback. I know it's a risk. A big risk. I get checked regulaly by my Dr who knows what I do. What's the point of having sex if the guy doesn't c-m inside you ?
Mlslave

Athens, Greece

#22 Feb 9, 2010
Jennifer wrote:
I know protected sex is the safe way to go. I hate sex with a condom. I prefer to let guys go in bareback. I know it's a risk. A big risk. I get checked regulaly by my Dr who knows what I do. What's the point of having sex if the guy doesn't c-m inside you ?
My wife and I are into gangbangs and we do it with no protection. I know it's dangerous especially for guys but the feeling of c*m inside me is just awesome. We too get checked every 3 months
Jennifer

Melbourne, Australia

#23 Feb 10, 2010
Mlslave wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife and I are into gangbangs and we do it with no protection. I know it's dangerous especially for guys but the feeling of c*m inside me is just awesome. We too get checked every 3 months
It's nice to hear from people who share the same thoughts. I know it is against all modern thinking to do it without condoms, but oh it just isn't the same.
Jessie

Mitcham, UK

#25 Apr 24, 2010
Jennifer wrote:
You so right girl! i only have sex with guy if he's gonna go bareback, i hate condom as well and i happy to take risk of catching sex disease cos it just so much better when a guy cums inside you.
i lucky girl cos my husband let me have sex with as many guys as i want and he love having sex with me after when i full of other guys cum. we do lots a gangbangs (never with condoms) and i pick up guys in clubs an bars usually having sex with them in toilets or on dancefloor before going back home to show my husband what a naughty girl i been!
ray

Mexico

#26 Jun 13, 2010
well im kinda worried i had sex with a few diffrent guys and didint use protection idk what to do or even think im so worried givd me some advice please ??????/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nairobi, Kenya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cougar sweet woman 6 hr Loud music 1
hookup 7 hr mikelele 1
Track your Wife/Husband cheating on you with ch... (May '13) Tue maika 3
Arik Airline Booking and E_Ticketing contact_08... Sep 28 Mr Bright 1
Aero Contra Airline Booking and E_Ticketing con... Sep 28 Mr Bright 1
Medview Airline Booking and E_Ticketing contact... Sep 28 Mr Bright 1
lots of love Sep 23 hunghunk45 3

Nairobi, Kenya People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE