Posted in the Kisumu, Kenya Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mustafa

Nairobi, Kenya

#1 Feb 18, 2008
Amega global ensures good HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS
PRIVIDES RESIDUAL INCOME, FINANCIAL FREEDOM AND ENCOURAGE FREE ENTERPRISE.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PURCHASE ONE OF THEIR PRODUCTS RANGING FROM $180 AND GET PAID $30 IN COMMISSIONS FOR EVERY 2 PEOPLE YOU REFER
EMAIL: mustaphamoiz@yahoo.com
mmwaruiru

Kenya

#2 Mar 6, 2008
Great to see other Kenyans in Kisumu are involved in Network Marketing. I have involved in it for 4 years and recently created my own website at www.tutajirike.com
githaiga

Nairobi, Kenya

#3 Sep 24, 2008
hi i visited your website & i like the whole business idea. how can i begin?
halima ali

Nairobi, Kenya

#7 Dec 15, 2009
joined recently a cosmetics company that also embraces the concept of multi level marketing. great opportunity. inacse you want to know about it, kindly call 0202067350
methuselah

Nairobi, Kenya

#8 Jan 22, 2010
i recently saw ur co. in certain daily.how do ibegin
halima ali

Kenya

#9 Mar 1, 2010
methuselah wrote:
i recently saw ur co. in certain daily.how do ibegin
kindly get in touch with me on halimamayow@hotmail.com
Jordan

Langley, Canada

#10 Mar 17, 2010
I am an experienced network marketer of 10 years with and am working with the master distributor of Amega Global to build a team and the marketing/training system for distributors. If you are interested in Amega please let me know. I can setup a 3-way call with Sam, the master distributor if needed. Thanks.
Jordan
http://www.discoverzeropoint.com
success kenya

Nairobi, Kenya

#12 Aug 24, 2010
Hello Nixon!

I wanted to tell you about something truly great I
have discovered. If you have ever wanted to create
additional cash flow by starting your own home-based
business, Vemma might be the company and opportunity
for you.

My website is:
http://afrobiz.vemma.com/

Vemma is a brand-new company from the creators of New
Vision, over a 10-year-old international leader in
health and wellness with over $1 billion in total
retail sales. Vemma allows you to enjoy business
ownership while reducing the usual risk by offering a
powerful and duplicable marketing system and training
program to help you build your business. This is an
incredible ground-floor opportunity with a
single-product focus: it's easy to do and easy to
understand!

Take a few minutes to visit my site to find out more:
http://afrobiz.vemma.com/

While you are there, click on "The Vemma Scene."
It's an entertaining and informative movie that
explains more about the company, its product and this
great opportunity.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Chasaya Nixon
Joyce

Kenya

#13 Feb 8, 2011
Hello,
I have come to belief that Network Marketing is the future for those that want a change in their financial life as well as a change in their lifestyle.
I am in a Multi- Level Company (Chinese Company)with a simple compensation plan (Unilevel) which means you can bring in as many people as possible. There are no monthly volume requirements. Initial investment is $150 and you get $10 commission for every referral.The product is amazing for skin conditions such as diabetic wounds, pimples, burns, bites, toothaches, sinuses, asthma, etc etc
If you need more info email me at
gathirimu@yahoo.com
Maosa

Kenya

#14 Mar 2, 2011
who said time cant be multiplied?check out the best compensation plan ever........call0721549479
collins

Europe

#15 Mar 29, 2011
i always thought that financial freedom was smthng to be achieved late in life bt through a network marketing company iv been able to achieve alot at just 20 years,you too can make it,just take that step and call me on 0703636848, and i wil invite you for a business presentation, a business that could make all your dreams come true. Just imagine its now within your reach.
Brian

Nairobi, Kenya

#16 Apr 27, 2011
The money you can make in Affiliate marketing is staggering and the training you will get is equally priceless. Im looking for only 8 serious partners to grow this new business in Kenya and East Africa.
bmawanda@gmail.com, 0720244669,my online business site is: http://www.infinitydownline.com/...
Esther

Kenya

#17 May 7, 2011
I have joined a multilevel marketing through NEPTUNUS and i have no regrtes it has a favourable percentage retail profit, good direct bonus and an honourable awards which i would encourage all my friends to join and they will never regret because a part from the current job one is doing right now you have another income which might encourage you to opt to quit the current job.get intouch with me 0723767717
Carolyn

Nairobi, Kenya

#18 Jun 9, 2011
Best product and plan is now in Nairobi.

Pay 150USD once for a wonder product good for any skin problem eg. burns, bites. Earn 10USD up to 8th level.

Its amazing. Contact nyamkamau@gmail.com
Millie

Nairobi, Kenya

#19 Jun 22, 2011
Network marketting is the future marketting plan for all who want to work smart and achieve alot in a very short time, if u need a complete transformation in ua life in terms of finances and personal development, then join me..E-mail me ua cotacts on milchero2002@yahoo.com so i can schedule u for training sessions and application procedure and u r good to get started..
balaji

Nairobi, Kenya

#21 Apr 22, 2012
looking for an opportunity in network marketing/multilevel marketing business as a main 1st level membership or concept to start new mlm company. contact balajiltd@gmail.com we are strong in kenya/ugand
maulik patel

Durg, India

#22 Apr 25, 2012
what is about
Gloria

Nairobi, Kenya

#24 May 7, 2012
There is this great multi-level marketing opportunity in Kenya where you get paid weekly and monthly for using Orange airtime.No sales invloved,for more information contact me through cell 0775675863 0r mail me at nourynechek@yahoo.com.Dont let this great opportunity pass you by.....
george

Europe

#25 May 8, 2012
network marketing is a great business plan and one can make a good living and enjoy lifestyle out of it..anyone who wants to join just call me 0711766038
faustine Tarwish

Nairobi, Kenya

#26 Jun 7, 2012
I work with a medium sized company dealing with the supply of cosmetic products from the REPUBLIC OF SOUTH KOREA konad stamping nail art cosmetics.
The products are of very high quality any person interested can call me through this number 0727080535/ ftarwish@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kisumu, Kenya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are you single and looking for a partner? Mar 2 UZIMA HOOKUP SERV... 1
we offer marriage and relationship advice Mar 2 UZIMA COUNSELLING 1
Any man from kisumu Jan '15 Kul Gentleman 2
Kenya police clash with students (May '14) May '14 montanah 1
Pure gold for Sale (Sep '13) Sep '13 M-A-N-U-E-L 1
network marketing (Jul '13) Jul '13 morpheus02 1
Kenya: Schools Paralysed By Strike (Sep '12) Jul '13 casper 4
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:11 am PST