Court rules Kenya's contested electio...

Court rules Kenya's contested election fair

There are 1 comment on the Stuff.co.nz story from Mar 30, 2013, titled Court rules Kenya's contested election fair. In it, Stuff.co.nz reports that:

Kenya's Supreme Court ruled today Uhuru Kenyatta was elected president fairly, unanimously rejecting a challenge from defeated candidate Raila Odinga that the vote was marred by rigging and technical problems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stuff.co.nz.

Rudolph Mathias

Nairobi, Kenya

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Congratulations to all Kenyan people and the IEBC for conducting a peaceful poll. Agrieved parties went to court instead of the streets and have accepted the court's verdict. The maturity of the Kenyan electorate is a beacon and a moment of truth to the rest of the continent. My vote of thanks to all the contestants, they are all winners for Kenya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kisumu, Kenya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are you single and looking for a partner? (Mar '15) Mar '15 UZIMA HOOKUP SERV... 1
we offer marriage and relationship advice (Mar '15) Mar '15 UZIMA COUNSELLING 1
Any man from kisumu (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kul Gentleman 2
News Kenya police clash with students (May '14) May '14 montanah 1
Amega Global LLC #1 NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY I... (Feb '08) Oct '13 Alberto Diaz 23
Pure gold for Sale (Sep '13) Sep '13 M-A-N-U-E-L 1
network marketing (Jul '13) Jul '13 morpheus02 1
More from around the web