Deputy Governor Kisii County 2012 General Elections

Posted in the Kisii, Kenya Forum

Since: Oct 10

Nairobi, Kenya

#1 Oct 31, 2010
The Former Kisii Town Clerk Mr Henry N Nyanchoka is currently scouting for a running mate for the position of Deputy Governor Kisii County

Please indicate your interest by submitting you CV to hnyanchoka@yahoo.com
Mheshimiwa Cyrro

Nairobi, Kenya

#2 Nov 9, 2010
The debate about Kisii County is a very sensitive matter that nobody should wake up one morning and start shouting on. We as the young people need to wake up and smell the coffee while its still hot before thinking of recycling old and worn out leaders....pliz giv me a break if you still dream of coming back into the limelight after 40 years of public service.
We need to vet the people who are masquareding around campaigning for posts yet they've never laid there agendas on the table......
The people of Kisii County have a dozen of issues which need immediate attention e.g an agenda for young people and women and other development issues...
Daktari

Kenya

#3 Feb 20, 2011
I second that. The top agenda should be the youth one because when I observe the current trend in our beloved county, in a few years our fellow youth will be lagging behind in comparison to those fromother counties with a similar status as ours. One aspiring to be governor should tell us what does he have in mind to expand the opportunities now available to the youth. what does he plan to develop? what kind of environment does he purpose to create....and so on and so forth.
John Williams

Hampton, VA

#4 Feb 21, 2011
The only way to push the youth agenda is to encourage the like minded to vie for County Positions.The country can and can only be changed by committed individuals for a definate course.Rise up young men and seek positions in the forthcoming general elections
Ezekiel obare

Europe

#5 Apr 28, 2011
Those people saying they vying should first table their agenda to us because we the one to elect them to those positions. This time lets have focused leaders least we risk lagging behind when the rest of the counties will be going forward.
Mbeka omayio Erick

Santa Clara, CA

#6 May 10, 2011
It takes integrity to lead the learned mwanyagetinge.
Ferdinand Obure

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Oct 5, 2011
May I remind our people in Kisii and Nyamira counties that: the task a head of us is huge.It requires of us to think a head; of what our responsibilities are in the wake of this new system of government. We must understand that a good start requires that we hire workers who have a heart,knowledge and commitment to serve our people with honesty, Integrity, and courage. It is not about the National Government any more,it all comes down to "we the people", Government by the people and for the people. Let our people search for the leaders, vet them and discuss about them. The choice is ours and start business on a serious note and now!. Thank you. Ferdinand Obure Former MP Bomachoge
vincent omaoro

Nairobi, Kenya

#8 Sep 6, 2012
It is time for every single voter to wake up in disregard of age,sex,clan,education backgound to fight against a common enemy of what politicians call issues moreso in this new constituition.Let us remain focused on who can defend us from the common enemy of:poverty resulting from unemployment and unfaif distribution of resources.Never gauge our principles on monetary to our principals.Look back then forward then decide because it is not a easy game.
Thomas Maosa

Windom, MN

#9 Jan 31, 2013
I believe that Ferdinand Obure is the right person for kisii governship.His competitor has been in the government a long time and has done zero work that can favour him get elected to the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kisii, Kenya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kisii Music Forum (Nov '12) Aug 27 Musikologist 10
Digital switchover: Nigerians in the dark as Ke... (Oct '13) Oct '13 xyz 3
watz up in mwanyagetinge (Feb '08) Mar '13 KINYONGA 21
Kisii County Governor 2012 General Elections (Oct '10) Jan '13 Kenyan 44
nyamira county senator seat (Jul '11) Dec '12 Geofrey 3
selfish leaders (Nov '12) Nov '12 Onsongo Omoke Kevin 1
mp bobasi 2012/2013 elections (Oct '12) Oct '12 Onsongo Omoke Kevin 1
•••

Kisii, Kenya People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE