How U.S., Japan can escape economic funk

How U.S., Japan can escape economic funk

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Sep 28, 2011, titled How U.S., Japan can escape economic funk. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

TOKYO -- Japan and the U.S. combined produce 30% of global economic output and register 50% of all new patents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 28, 2011
Why Japan not join USA?

This will be very good for economy of Japan and for economy of USA.

And both will be much more strong, and will pay less for defence.
Skeeter

United States

#2 Sep 28, 2011
We don't have fair trade with Japan so I hope an earth quake puts them under the sea !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tokyo, Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YOUN VIET NOT BlTCH OC' EO SAIGON DOG MING in S... 14 hr ANUSPIGCHNSEDAEGU... 1,005
LoAI` PIG COLOSSEUM COMMIE CHINES KGB USE SLAVE... 15 hr ANUSPIGCHNSEDAEGU... 189
DIT. M thang` NG U FEC ES FACE FRAUDS NICK " Ai... 15 hr ANUSPIGCHNSEDAEGU... 596
D. M thg` NG U LIAR P EE HANSEN CHINESE CHAMPA ... 15 hr ANUSPIGCHNSEDAEGU... 195
D. M thg` SIDA TRAFFICKEING OLYMPIG FOOTBALL SC... 15 hr ANUSPIGCHNSEDAEGU... 106
To chink jobless losers 15 hr ANUSPIGCHNSEDAEGU... 99
this is chink desperation forum 15 hr ANUSPIGCHNSEDAEGU... 78
More from around the web