Search for Aussies amid poisoning fears

Mar 14, 2011 Full story: AdelaideNow... 30

THE agony continues for an Australian teacher who may have radiation poisoning from a Japanese nuclear plant explosion, despite her safe arrival back home yesterday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No anti bogan party

Australia

#21 Mar 21, 2011
no hanson party wrote:
<quoted text>
more thieving - lol pathetic
Your a wanker. <o>
No anti bogan party

Australia

#23 Mar 21, 2011
no hanson party wrote:
<quoted text>
You honestly lack the ability to write anything in the forum without the excessive quotation - that is verging on plagiarism...In actual fact you would have a report rejected in any Australian University the way you go about things........
You one liners, get denied by twitter, because your such a wanker. <o>
Arnold will break U

Australia

#24 Mar 21, 2011
Jean-Claude van Damn-it wrote:
What is FOAD? Aside from being a mutated TOAD?
How about go blow your LOAD? Ya wanker. <o>
Arnold will break U

Australia

#25 Mar 21, 2011
Nevermind. Looked it up.
Mutated TOAD was kinda fitting and cute, I thought.
How about mutated LOAD, childless wanker. <o>
No anti bogan party

Australia

#26 Mar 21, 2011
no hanson party wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Expert on asbestos - LOL
OMG! Expert on Wankerism - LOL
Arnold will break U

Australia

#27 Mar 21, 2011
Okay, the author really deserves credit for this, but I cannot find him. I noticed this online as the situation at Fukushima worsened. I was so stressed out that I could barely focus at the time to make note of his name. Who knows maybe he, himself did not write it. Here it is. I think it's profound...
"Only when the last tree has been cut down,
Only when the last river has been poisoned,
Only when the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten."
Wow, the wanker is now plagiarizing Native Indians of North America. Go smoke a peace pipe Ya Wanker. <0>
Arnold loves U

Australia

#28 Mar 21, 2011
Gottaliv wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been attributed to being an American Indian philosophy, but I can't tell you which tribe. Google would probably know.:)
What is stressing you out so badly?
Don't worry he's just a wanker. Unlike
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jean-Claude van Damn-it

United States

#29 Mar 21, 2011
@Gotta, Thanks for the hint re the quote.

Stressed out because I'm faced with and afraid of homelessness again.
Jean-Claude van Damn-it

United States

#30 Mar 22, 2011
And every day I am out there looking for work and fearing the worst, I think of Japan. Could be a hell of a lot worse.
jean-Claude van Damn-it

United States

#31 Mar 27, 2011
The quote is American Indian. Cree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tohoku, Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UN disaster reduction chief hails 'major milest... Jan 27 Dorothy 1
Filipinos in Japan issue call for acceptance wi... Jan 22 WOMKENPAGIOMIDEBD... 12
Total safety an illusion for Japan's nuclear re... Dec '14 Frank 1
In hard-hit Okawa, Japan, life remains a strugg... Nov '14 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 5
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan Appoi... (May '14) May '14 Fukushim Nuclear ... 1
RIVERSIDE: Council votes to add sister city in ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 sting in the bum 1
Hundreds protest dropped charges over... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dan 5
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:52 pm PST