Promoting computer literacy in Japan'...

Promoting computer literacy in Japan's disaster-stricken areas

There are 1 comment on the Channelnewsasia.com story from May 15, 2012, titled Promoting computer literacy in Japan's disaster-stricken areas. In it, Channelnewsasia.com reports that:

KAMAISHI, Iwate Prefecture: Eighty per cent of businesses in Kamaishi city in Iwate Prefecture are believed to have resumed operations, some in temporary facilities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Channelnewsasia.com.

David C Owens

Annandale, MN

#1 May 16, 2012
In another Forum I am know as The Veiled Prophet...
And... in this Forum it was OVER 54 days ahead of time I predict the Massive March 11, 2011 earthquake... see: http://www.december212012.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...
And... again on Monday Feb 21, 2011 ...7th post down I once again predicted the March 11th, 2011 coming Massive Earthquake. SEE: http://www.december212012.com/phpBB2/viewtopi... .... because I do not know how to speak Japanese close to 20,000 people died or vanished...
And, now I know of another massive earthquake coming your way all to soon. Please tell the people of Tokyo to be prepared, please?
I am a 71 year old man that does not have time for games nor glory... what you do with this information is up to you.
Respectfully,
David C. Owens
The Veiled Prophet
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tohoku, Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Japan's sex problem is so bad that people are q... Dec '16 Dr Modi 1
News Ultraman: 50 years battling monsters (Jan '16) Jan '16 ABORTDEGUFARAMDEB... 5
News Oil prices pose threat to world economy (Jun '08) Jun '15 Raj Chanani 3
News RMS Commends Tokyo's Adoption of Nat Cat Quake ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Local 2
News Japan marks 4 years since 3/11 disasters (Mar '15) Mar '15 WOMDRUDAISOMIDEBD... 40
News TOKYO: Tsunami advisory issued in Iwate Prefecture (Feb '15) Feb '15 minor tsunami 1
News 5.7-magnitude quake hits Japan (Feb '15) Feb '15 last summer 1
More from around the web