Salman Khan's Ek Tha Tiger goes to Japan! - News

Mar 5, 2013 Full story: Glamsham.com

Salman Khan starrer EK THA TIGER that had set the box-office cash register ringing last year in India is all set to be released in Japan on March 7. The film's director Kabir Khan has already reached Osaka in Japan to promote the film.

Full Story
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Good for u tiger u r going to be a hit japs love action movies best of wishes to you and kabir khan chopra most profitable film to become even more profitable
narendra kansakar Nepal

Kathmandu, Nepal

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Its a good time and all your films are hit!!Please do watch and care more about your Acting as well! You have a long time to survive in film industry !God bless you Salman khan!!!!
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#3 Mar 7, 2013
I hav been reading some of comment by the hateful srk fans abt release ek tha tiger and i cannot believe the illeteracy of these fans who write the garbage they do out of jealously. Facts r facts salman whether u hav the guts to face the truth for it usually hurts is that all of salman last films were blockbusters. Ra one was rejected in our country and by srk fans to the point that the cinemas dont want to show indian films again. Do u think that salman cares who hates him or not the point is his fans family friends do srk fans are noentities for him. Srk u can count his friends on one hand he is not half the man salman is as a human being. I find srk fans to be amusing they r like two dogs fighting and one will lose. If u like srk bully for you. We love salman so bully to us too.
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Oh by the way ek tha tiger to date is the most profitable chopra fim. None of srk films w chopra came near do u think that maybe he was making films w the wrong khan all these yrs.
amaan salman

Hyderabad, India

#5 Mar 9, 2013
salman khan is a big star of bollywood and the fact is salman is the king of the bollywood then his heart is made with a gold and he his great human being so every body love him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osaka, Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farrell eager to see Otani on MLB trip to Japan Nov 12 Switches 6
Why this Japanese discount store attracts tourists Nov 5 Switches 72
Bicultural Japanese baby names can be double th... Oct 29 Switches 6
Four Japanese universities slip in annual globa... Oct '14 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 4
Actor-singer Jang Keun-suk to go on concert tou... Oct '14 SHlTWORMCHAVADEBD... 34
Will he visit Yasukuni Shrine again? Ex-Taiwan ... Oct '14 Switches 13
Don Quijote leads Japan tourism push to rake in... Oct '14 Mauricio 6

Osaka, Japan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:32 pm PST