FAA approves Boeing Dreamliner batter...

FAA approves Boeing Dreamliner battery system design

There are 5 comments on the Reuters story from Apr 19, 2013, titled FAA approves Boeing Dreamliner battery system design. In it, Reuters reports that:

Regulators on Friday approved a revamped battery system for Boeing Co's 787 Dreamliner, a crucial step in returning the high-tech jet to service after it was grounded in January because the plane's lithium-ion batteries overheated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 19, 2013
How shocking.
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#4 Apr 20, 2013
What could possibly go wrong?
HELLTAMIKOCKYOHK O3KYANCUT

Germany

#5 Apr 20, 2013
JAPAN is ROOT SHHIT CHINA !!!

THEY re ALL LIEING ,,,

SMALL EYES re BAD ,,,

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 20, 2013
There was a little union bug it them.
fatbacksx

Vancouver, WA

#9 Apr 20, 2013
With a minimun wage pilot and crew, I feel a lot better now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kanto, Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Fri IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 396
News Japan-Canada trade talks stalled with no meetin... Wed community news so... 1
News Japan's first lady visits controversial shrine ... May 22 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 5
News Woman attempts to row alonefrom Japan to San Fr... May 19 New Perspective 1
News Masako - Crown Princess of Japan May 17 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 12
News 40 years later, former sailor still searching f... May 17 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 56
News Japanese pilot of radioactive drone arrested fo... May 17 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 39
More from around the web