Japan's Most Haunted Places

Aug 19, 2009 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.weirdasianews.com

The Japanese believe that all humans have a spirit or soul called a reikon . Ghosts are yurei , meaning a faint spirit.a If a person dies in a sudden or violent manner, the reikon is thought to transform into a yurei, which can then bridge the gap back to the physical world.

Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated May 17, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"I believe in humans." ”

Since: Apr 09

A place where peace reigns.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2009

Actually, borei means ghost in Japanese. Also, oobake is another word for ghost. There's a bakeneko, which is a demon cat with two tails!
youredumb

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Atomic Bomb wrote:
If the Japs left Pearl Harbor alone, they would have a lot fewer ghosts!
Sanctions are an act of war, which is why they took the opportunity to attack pearl harbor.
if they we're bombed by 2 atomic bombs they probably wouldn't have as many ghosts either.
Americans are just too heartless to have as many ghosts i guess
Speak out loudly

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

American`s heartless!!! No way!!! I think it is the Japanese people that are very heartless with an attitude like they are the only ones that are superior to everyone else. I wish that all of these ghosts in Japan will one day come out and bite all of the heartless Japanese people in the ass for all of the cruelty that they have caused to everyone that they meet.!!!!
jon

Takasaki, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Japanese Ghost wrote:
I haunt you long time........
sad story but a friend of mine used to squat rent free in a house where a hooker was apparently murdered once by the yakuza. Sometimes she (the ghost) got jealous and woudl push him down the stairs or other pranks.

Or maybe he was just drunk.

Also sad is the fact that in reality the majority of those "fashionable" shibuya kei girls are in fact dressing like that because they are whores going to work. Straight into the love hotel. The brown hair is a dead giveaway.

So "me love you long time" (or one hour) actually applies equally or more to the women of Tokyo as much or even more so than say, the ones in Bangkok.
Samurai

Sun City Center, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Lol what's funny is none of you would last a night here or at any other haunted place for that matter. You would piss yourselves. If you don't believe, then why are you wasting your time on this thread?
Green eyed lady

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

The Japanese, Chinese,Korean,vietnamese and the thai's eat anything and everything!!!! Bugs,frogs,snakes,dogs,cats,ra ts........just to name a few!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••