LMU welcomes KANTO students to campus

LMU welcomes KANTO students to campus

There are 1 comment on the Middlesboro Daily News story from Mar 23, 2012, titled LMU welcomes KANTO students to campus. In it, Middlesboro Daily News reports that:

Lincoln Memorial University welcomed a group of 57 students and two teachers from Kanto International High School in Tokyo, Japan, this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Middlesboro Daily News.

Tazewell, TN

#1 Mar 29, 2012
Of course, got to keep the school going! When the Kanto students were not the (LMU) schools (ever) initial purpose. Asian students are third world, except for Japan, whom America helped to be who they are today! Not to take any credit from them in culture but not to give any either.

Thier culture is different even today. Most Japanese are where... American's were in our beginnings. Think about that!

The focus in this area and many other places should be on American students! It is too easy for the talking heads to forget American kids(too much work). Dumb ass /lazy people in America working on how things look on the bottom line, rather than the continuance the take from America who have forgotten what is important to this country.

This country needs more work in caring for American students and not to cave to the easier route.
Shame on LMU and I am not one of the Unionist standing on the road in protest...but I more likely agree with the Unionist(I am not affiliated with any of the protestors). However,I am not so shallow as to not consider things. SO...My personal thought is this: There must have been a reason for Unions or there would never have been reason for any UNION to have been created to begin with,nor for reason for those (in our past)to have fought and died for them.
Capitalism only works when all men/women are included...Otherwise everything becomes lopsided.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kanto, Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mt. Gox founder arrested in Japan, former emplo... Sep 30 HEOMOIBNESTLMDEBD... 12
News China says Japan is risking regional war with n... Sep 22 HEOMOIBNESTLMDEBD... 5
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... (Mar '15) Sep 21 HEOMOIBNESTLMDEBD... 405
News Japan to strengthen Naval ties with India (Dec '11) Sep 13 HEOMOIBNESTLMDEBD... 22
News Jones quits Japan, Stormers next? Aug '15 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 2
News Obama says sorry to Japan after WikiLeaks claim... Aug '15 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 2
News Emperor expresses "deep remorse" Aug '15 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 5
More from around the web