Pilot Of Plane That Dropped Hiroshima Bomb Dies

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Paul Tibbets, the pilot and commander of the B-29 that dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan, died Thursday. Full Story
what the

Fairfax, VA

#1 Nov 1, 2007
May he rest in peace and god bless the USA

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#2 Nov 1, 2007
he was a hellava guy....
JAM

Falls Church, VA

#3 Nov 1, 2007
You and your family are in my prayers. Thank you. I am so sorry you feel that you can't have a funeral or headstone because of a bunch of uncivilized crazies.

SLB

“Never settle for second best”

Since: Mar 07

MD

#4 Nov 1, 2007
Rest in peace, sir.
ron

Silver Spring, MD

#5 Nov 1, 2007
I salute you colonel
John B

Dallas, TX

#6 Nov 1, 2007
Godspeed
twojugs32

Washington, DC

#7 Nov 1, 2007
rest in peace, i know you made it right with your lord. we all salute you SIR
Exwaldorfresiden t

Waldorf, MD

#9 Nov 1, 2007
Americans should be grateful that patriots such as Colonel Tibbits saved so many American lives.
We were at war with the Japs, and they forced us to use little boy on them.
It's too bad that the PC scumbags tie our soldiers hands. I say bomb every square inch of Iraq, take every ounce of their oil, and leave the country as a barron wasteland.

Since: Feb 07

Falls Church, VA

#10 Nov 2, 2007
mark wrote:
i wish you didnt kill anybody. i know you are in the hell now but you are still patriot. Honestly, i wouldnt wanna be in your shoes. Good luck in the Hell....
Hey jackwad,
It's because of men like him that you didn't type your pathetic post in German, Russian, or Japanese.
ppp

Alexandria, VA

#11 Nov 2, 2007
mark wrote:
i wish you didnt kill anybody. i know you are in the hell now but you are still patriot. Honestly, i wouldnt wanna be in your shoes. Good luck in the Hell....
I am sure he wished it didnt have to happen either, do some research on what happened in Japanese POW camps to our soldiers. Instead of rebuilding their country we should have been hanging alot of their military

SLB

“Never settle for second best”

Since: Mar 07

MD

#12 Nov 2, 2007
1badf350 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jackwad,
It's because of men like him that you didn't type your pathetic post in German, Russian, or Japanese.
Or that he was allowed to post at all...
mark

Springfield, VA

#13 Nov 2, 2007
i know how you exactly feeling. My grandfather died in Korea in 1952. What i am saying is war hits also families not only enemies. Have you ever lost any of your family member in the war? I did. Believe me it hurts. All my respects..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiroshima, Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Changwon City Offers Student Exchange Program Wed SHlTWORMCIAMIDEBD... 163
Sako's, the Best BLT in the World (Jun '10) Oct 21 SHlTWORMMUMINDEBD... 27
Weird NJ: The Double Trouble mystery spotWeird ... Aug '14 Simply_Red 1
Last crew member of Enola Gay dies in Georgia Aug '14 Switches 13
Vietnamese in Japan, Netherlands hold anti-Chin... Jul '14 Ainu 1
Hiroshima Music Thread (Oct '13) Jul '14 Musikologist 4
Neil Young blasts Harper government for allowin... (Jan '14) Jan '14 bogginfloggin 30

Hiroshima, Japan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE