Map shows fallout from 1961 H-bomb ac...

Map shows fallout from 1961 H-bomb accident could have reached Washington and New York

There are 1 comment on the Daily Mail story from Sep 22, 2013, titled Map shows fallout from 1961 H-bomb accident could have reached Washington and New York. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

How the nuclear fallout from a 1961 hydrogen bomb accident in North Carolina could have reached as far as NEW YORK One went through almost every single stage of the detonation sequence, even sending a charge to the nuclear core, before failing to detonate Claims that a pair of hydrogen bombs came within a whisker of detonating in North Carolina in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Don

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 22, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hiroshima, Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sako's, the Best BLT in the World (Jun '10) Nov '16 USMC Florida 32
Hiroshima Music Thread (Oct '13) Aug '16 Musikologist 8
News Obama to make historic visit to Hiroshima (May '16) May '16 Whatever 1
US Thugs (May '15) Aug '15 dGo mDenda lyHo i... 3
News Hiroshima still a powerful reminder of the horr... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Deutschi Deutschmann 2
News Changwon City Offers Student Exchange Program (Aug '14) Nov '14 Switches 206
News Weird NJ: The Double Trouble mystery spotWeird ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Simply_Red 1
More from around the web