Japan vows defence as China ships nea...

Japan vows defence as China ships near disputed isles

There are 11 comments on the The Straits Times story from Jan 12, 2014, titled Japan vows defence as China ships near disputed isles. In it, The Straits Times reports that:

Japanese Defence Minister Itsunori Onodera holds a pair of binoculars as he inspects the new year exercise of Japanese Ground Self Defense Forces' airbourne troops in Narashino in Chiba prefecture, suburban Tokyo on Sunday, Jan 12, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Straits Times.

Tokyo, Japan

#1 Jan 12, 2014
US troops in Okinawa should support Japan if American want to stay there.
Li Yang Huang

Surrey, Canada

#2 Jan 13, 2014
TV debate between Chinese and Japanese ambassadors in United Kingdom.(In English)

Link_http://news.china.com/dyd zd/gdxw/11127676/20140110/1827 6605.html

See how weak the Japanese ambassador was. His points lacked historical and factual support, and his trembling voice showed that he lacked confidence in his heart. Thus, he beat around the bush.

In contrast, Mr. Liu, the Chinese ambassador was so direct in rebuking Japanese claims. He presented facts in a straight forward manner and with confidence.

Tokyo, Japan

#3 Jan 13, 2014
China just use history to hide sinocentrism against neighbors and get symphathized in the world.

The British are such silly who hear ching, chong, chang excuses?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#4 Jan 13, 2014
Quick question Ainu, what other forums beside Topix do you go on? Or is this the only place you go on considering there are no moderators here on Topix?

#5 Jan 14, 2014
See for yourself first.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#6 Jan 14, 2014
That doesn't answer my question. What other forums do you go on?

San Jose, CA

#7 Jan 14, 2014
I was told in this debate, Japan is winning. For no one trust the Commie Thugs any more. Go Japan.

#8 Jan 19, 2014
HanSolo wrote:
I was told in this debate, Japan is winning. For no one trust the Commie Thugs any more. Go Japan.
You Japanese moron.

Do you know a bit of history? Or like your right-wing counterparts in Japan, you deliberately ignore and revise history to cover your dirty past?

See what the POWS say. Here is the link for Fred Seiker's youtube video you should search and watch:

Title: Fred Seiker Lest We Forget

Mr. Seiker is a POW who survived torture by his Japanese captors.

He also published a book to document how he and other POWs were treated by the Japanese.

#9 Jan 19, 2014
Here is the link for Fred Seiker's video_

Fred Seiker Lest We Forget

The more Japanese deny their war crimes, the more ugly they look in today's world.

Lane Cove, Australia

#10 Jan 19, 2014
Japan is the most aggressive nation in Asia having disputes with all East Asian nations from Russia, North Korea, South Korea and China.

Tokyo, Japan

#11 Jan 20, 2014
Why don't you Asians blame whites for their colony policy, little cowards???

You Asians just keep bullshits in order to calm down your inferiority complex or historical frustrations and who cares in Japan???

Just despise and ignore little losers LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiba, Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ok maybe another sunami watch comming up! (Feb '15) Feb '15 Justin Thyme 1
News TOKYO: Japanese parents seek unique names for t... (Jan '15) Feb '15 Switches 3
News The First Sushi Restaurant on a Japanese Colleg... (Jan '15) Feb '15 Switches 36
News Japan seeks Jordan's help on gaining hostage's ... (Jan '15) Feb '15 Switches 19
News 'Fake doctor' drugged and raped over 100 women ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Switches 5
News Japan in shock over beheading of hostage by mil... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Switches 6
News TOKYO: 'I'm confused,' says Japanese hostage's dad (Jan '15) Jan '15 WOMKENPAGIOMIDEBD... 2
More from around the web