Aly Morita Calls for a Boycott of Kar...

Aly Morita Calls for a Boycott of Karate Kid

There are 1 comment on the Hyphen Magazine story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Aly Morita Calls for a Boycott of Karate Kid. In it, Hyphen Magazine reports that:

Jackie Chan is martial arts master to Jaden Smith in the new Karate Kid. Aly Morita contacted me the other day about publicizing her call for a boycott of the remake of the Karate Kid , saying it's another example of Hollywood perpetuating stereotypes about Asian Americans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hyphen Magazine.

Seoul, Korea

#1 Jun 11, 2010
Well it's not criticizing so it's not racism or anything isit? I'm gonna watch it tomolo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asae, Japan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds attend funeral for first Scots-Asian MSP (Feb '09) Mar '15 Coffin dodger 6
News Asian baby store chain coming to Irvine (Oct '10) Feb '15 thats it volks 3
News Body odor, Asians, and earwax (Oct '10) Feb '15 east asian 45
News Revisiting controversy in the Year of the Sheep (Jan '15) Jan '15 WOMKENPAGIOMIDEBD... 20
News A newly modest China? Official's reassurances r... (Jan '15) Jan '15 DRUDAEGCNGUYEDEBD... 2
News Asian Neighbors Wary of China, Uncertain About ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 CAPNHUCLIMDRUCHAR... 61
News Is Japan the missing link in China's grand Asia... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Switches 16
More from around the web